Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2475 2476 2477 2478 2479 2480 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 6, 3, 2, 1 Total: 13 (5-30)

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 8:23 pm

*flies in and chirps a greeting at everybody, then sits on the floor by Dame, not seeing Thistle behind the counter*
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 8:23 pm

surprised xd WOW…THAT'S INCREDIBLE! I sure wish I could do something extraordinary like that. *Sips her Manhattan.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 8:26 pm

-is brought out of deep revelry by a familar chirp and then something moving out of the corner of her eye. dame looks down and sees Velcore. Smiling, she leans down and pats him- Hey babe. -she whispers, flush still evident on her face- Where's your Daddy? I could use him right about now... sweatdrop -fans herself again-
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 8:28 pm

Amy smiled brightly at Psyzapp. "I'm glad you liked it! I didn't use to be able to make an entire outfit, but the past couple of weeks, I've just seemed to have gotten a boost in power! It's awesome!"

She looked at Dame and was a little surprised that she didn't even seem fazed by what she had just done. Maybe she had seen someone else do the same thing in her past. Hmm... That was an interesting idea.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 8:29 pm

[[Oops edit]]

-Dec walks back in carrying a guitar case and a portable amp.-

Sorry that took so long.

-He opens the case and shows dame a bright red electric guitar. A message is written on it in silver paint and flowing script: Happy Birthday, dame. You'll always be my rocker-girl. Dec-

That says it all, babe. And if you'll forgive me for playing with your pressie before you do, I'll sing you a belated happy birthday song. If that's ok with you, Psyzapp?
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 8:31 pm

((Don't worry, Amy. dame's just a bit...randy tonight and cannot think of much else. xd ))

Deccy! -dame squeals- It's beautiful! xd -she beams from ear to ear, swiveling around on her barstool so she can listen to the music better and watch Dec- That message is so sweet! biggrin

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 8:32 pm

*She turns to Dec and grin.* Of course…you go right ahead Dec. wink
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 8:36 pm

*walks through the double doors, dragging her feet slightly. Tired from a very long day of running around and meetings with the security staff, she barely has the energy to speak to everyone in the bar. Waving tiredly, she drops her things on the counter, going behind it to grab a Paulaner Munchen. Thinking better of it, she puts it back and finds a good bottle of Cabernet, in need of a good mellowing out. Pulling a goblet down, she has a seat on the other side of the bar and pours herself a glass of wine, swirling it slightly to breathe*

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 2, 3, 5, 6 Total: 20 (5-30)

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 8:37 pm

*watches Dec come in with his head tilted to the side, then looks up at the door and chirps*

*a moment later, Karrie walks in* Hello, everyone. ^_^
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 8:39 pm

-Dec smile and wheels the amp over to the side and plugs in. As he does, he notices Amy's hot little outfit. He winks at her. He waves at Icy and Karrie. Once he's all plugged in he looks at dame.-

This is an oldie but a goodie. Happy Birthday, dame.

-He strums the first few chords rhythmicly and stomps on the floor to provide the pounding drum beat.-

You say it's your birthday
It's my birthday too--yeah
They say it's your birthday
We're gonna have a good time
I'm glad it's your birthday
Happy birthday to you.

Yes we're going to a party party
Yes we're going to a party party
Yes we're going to a party party.

I would like you to dance--Birthday
Take a cha-cha-cha-chance-Birthday
Dance

-Dec leans forward, getting into the guitar interlude. His dark head bobs with the music as he plays. His husky voice breaks back in.-

Take a cha-cha-cha-chance-Birthday
Dance

Well it's my birthday too--yeah
We're gonna have a good time
I'm glad it's your birthday
Happy birthday to you.

-He tosses his hair back and strums the final chord. He catches dame's eye and winks broadly.-

[Beatles "Birthday"]

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 8:39 pm

{{Is dame ever NOT randy? wink And it's fine! I think it's funny. lol.}}

Thistle was just a little tired at having helped Amy perform her spell, though she would quickly recover. When she saw Icy walk by behind the counter, she squeaked up at her, but she was already walking back around the counter.

Amy heard the squeak and looked down. She smiled when she saw Thistle by her feet. She was looking up at her with her large wide eyes.

"Awww! I didn't know you were down there, Thistle! You were just over on that couch a few moments ago. Come here, sweetie."

She reached down and scooped Thistle up in her arms. Thistle neighed softly and nuzzled under Amy's chin, getting as close to her as she could.

EDIT: When Amy looked up, she saw Dec wink at her. She smirked back at him and her cheeks flushed slightly.

Amy nodded to Karrie in greeting when he came into the bar, but then she focused on Dec's singing. When he was done, there was a large smile on her face. She managed to reach her hands around Thistle and she clapped.
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 8:44 pm

*listening to Dec singing, she smiled softly and swayed gently to the music. When he was done, she put her glass down and applauded. She then picked her glass back up and saw Amy hugging Thistle. Winking at Thistle, she sipped her wine and stifled a yawn, knowing she wouldn't be around long*

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 6, 2, 6, 1 Total: 21 (5-30)

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 8:54 pm

Oh, I almost forgot... *walks back out, returning a moment later with a box that he sets on the counter* I did some baking earlier and thought I'd bring the extras by.
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 8:56 pm

{{Seriously. When -is- Dame not "randy"?}}

*after convincing Ryzan to do the retina scan this time, he heads straight for the espresso machine upon entering the main bar area, not paying attention to the other patrons*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 8:58 pm

-gets up and dances 60's/70's style to the song, smiling at Dec and having a good time- Thank you, Deccy. -she smiles at him and goes over to hug him again and kiss his cheek- You'll always be my Rockstar, too. wink

((When fighting. xd ))
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2475 2476 2477 2478 2479 2480 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games