Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 2480 2481 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 9:02 pm

-Dec blushes just a little at dame's words and quickly unplugs and sets the guitar back in it's case for her.- You're welcome dame-i-o. The amp comes with it. Now it looks like your guy has brought in some delicious baking for you.

-Feeling a stiring of old emotions he make a strategic retreet to the bar.-

Amy, got any plain old water back there?
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 9:03 pm

{{Woah. Tes agrees with me?.. I must rethink my viewpoint. wink }}

Amy smiled at Karrie. "Thanks, Karrie! Is it okay if I give one to Thistle?"

Thistle was looking at Karrie with wide, shining, pleading eyes.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 9:04 pm

*enters the bar not long after Tes. Upon hearing clapping, he first looks to the source and follows Amethyst's gaze over to Decorera who seems to be holding an oddly shaped guitar. When the guitar is put away, he knows whatever show many have been put on is now over*
Gi ussta~ I have arrived just in time to have missed a performance it seems.
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 9:05 pm

*finishing her glass of wine, she stretches long and hard. Sighing, she gets up and places her glass in the sink, putting the bottle of wine back in the cooler. Grabbing her things off the counter, she waves goodnight to everyone and heads into the office, passing Ryzan on the way. Smiling her acknowledgement, she barely skates through the passageway bookcase before it closed. Unlocking her door, she retreats inside for the night*

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 9:07 pm

-Looks over and waves towards Rysan- Just singing a Happy Birthday to dame. Nothin special.

-Dec is careful not to make sexual hints towards Rysan.-
Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 4, 2, 6, 3 Total: 17 (5-30)
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 9:07 pm

*nods to Dec when he walks up to the bar* Sure, Amy. *picks out a cookie and offers it to Thistle*

*seeing the box is open, goes up to see if he can get one*

Velcore, you already had some today. *puts the lid back on the box*

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 9:08 pm

Oh, those aren't for me, Deccy, but for the bar at large. -she says on the way over to Karrie. She wraps her arms around him in greeting and gives him a hug and a quick peck on the cheek, pausing to say- He does a different kind of baking for me... -she rests her body against his and whispers- I want you...take me now...

-grins at him and pauses- Or at least soon. xd
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 9:09 pm

*Grins at Dec.* Dec…that was just wonderful. I have a violin I pick up and play every once in a while when I am "moved" to do so. wink *Takes a sip of her Manhattan.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 9:09 pm

Amy laughed softly at what Dec said. She nodded and put Thistle down on the floor. She went over to the sink, washed her hands, and then dried her hands quickly on a towel. Then, she began to fill up a glass with water.

"You might want to be careful when you ask for water from me, Dec. If you thought the whipped cream was bad..."

She winked at him as she turned around. She walked back up to the counter and passed the glass of water over to him. "You're lucky that I've already gotten my prank in for the day."
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 9:12 pm

-Winks at Amy and Psyzapp- Well I'm just lucky I have such nice ladies to tolerate me. And that dame would let me make my modest performance late for such a special ocasion as her birthday.

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 4, 4, 5, 4 Total: 19 (5-30)

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 9:17 pm

*wraps his arms around Dame* Mind if I get a drink first? wink *looks up at Amy* Amy, could I get a rum and coke please?

*sees Thistle get set down and goes up to her, chirping a greeting*
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 9:17 pm

*eye twitches a moment, thinking he might have heard Dame say something that he didn't need to hear, but then shrugs it off, trying to tell himself that he was mistaken due to tiredness. After adding some caramel syrup to his steamer, he takes a seat at a nearby table and swirls it around a bit. As he's about to take a sip, he hears Psyzapp say "violin" and cringes in reflex*
... if you're in the mood for music, I would suggest you stick to the jukebox, Psy.. *sips his steamer*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 9:19 pm

Chef_Karrie
*nods to Dec when he walks up to the bar* Sure, Amy. *picks out a cookie and offers it to Thistle*

*seeing the box is open, goes up to see if he can get one*

Velcore, you already had some today. *puts the lid back on the box*

Thistle took the cookie off of the counter politely, having floated up there, and then practically fell back to the floor. She wasn't hurt, though. She was happily eating her cookie. She squeaked, hoping Velcore would hear her and come around. She could share her cookie with him.

Amy smirked at Dec and then fished out a cherry from the large jar nearby. When she got one, she flipped her wrist and held it out to Dec between her fingers.

"Ah, but toleration comes at a price. I need some more entertainment, Dec. Remember that nice little cherry trick you did for me when I first met you?"

She winked at him.
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 9:22 pm

*giggles a bit*
I would not say that singing to someone is "nothing special". I think it is rather quite flattering~

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 9:22 pm

Amy placed the cherry jar top on the bar and then put the cherry on the top. She got a glass out and a coke from the fridge. She made Karrie's drink and then passed it over to him with a smile.

"Here you go, Karrie! I hope it tastes good."
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 2480 2481 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games