Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2477 2478 2479 2480 2481 2482 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 9:24 pm

-wakes up to the smell of old people-

What the?

-tracks the smell to Tes's direction-

Oh, it's just Quortek... I thought I smelled a bunch of old people.
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 9:24 pm

Oh, I suppose that's fine. wink -whispers lewd and brash things into his ear about what she wants him to do and what she's going to do with him when he gets home. Kisses and nuzzles on his neck as she does this- But don't be too, too long... -gives him a passionate, intense kiss, cutting it off short, wanting to leave him wanting more and then goes over to her guitar and amp, unplugging them and packin' up then waves to everyone- Bye everyone! I'm heading out for the night. -she winks again lustfully at Karrie and heads out for the night, going straight to Karrie's house-

((Nighters, everyone, I need sleeps.))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 9:25 pm

{{lol!! Awesome comment, Reisen! wink }}

{{Night Dame!}}
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 9:26 pm

*Looks at TES and sips her Manhattan.* Well sometimes the jukebox just doesn't quite feel the same. 3nodding A little classical music never hurt anyone.

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 9:26 pm

-Smiles at Ryzan- Kind of you to say so. -to Psyzapp- Anytime you want a concert you let me know, lady. Free of charge. -hugs dame before she leaves-

-Then Dec smirked and plucked the cherry from the jar lid. He delicately ate the cherry off of its stem, chewing thoughtfully.-

You know I'm feeling like showing off a bit. I may have another one, can't I darling? Got a special trick for you since you are so interested in getting another demonstration of my clever tongue.
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 9:31 pm

Amy was right back in front of Dec again, though she was still behind the counter. "You most certainly may, Dec. Have as many as it takes."

She reached into the jar and took another cherry. She held her hand out to Dec and dangled the cherry out to him.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

surprised REALLY? That's so very kind of you Dec. *Grins at him.* Do you predominantly play the guitar? smile
Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 6, 6, 3, 6 Total: 27 (5-30)

I won't be long *nods absently at Amy and fumbles for his drink as he watches Dame walk away. Once the doors close, shakes his head, turns around and picks up his drink*

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 9:32 pm

-picks a song on the jukebox-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rh25-V63IBk
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 9:32 pm

*lifts an eyebrow at Psyzapp*
If you like to call what you play "classical music", then yes... it has hurt people stare *takes another sip of his steamer*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 9:34 pm

ThisEmptySoul
*lifts an eyebrow at Psyzapp*
If you like to call what you play "classical music", then yes... it has hurt people stare *takes another sip of his steamer*

Pft…you're just jealous. talk2hand
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 9:35 pm

Thistle looked up at Velcore and scooted the rest of her cookie over to him with her nose. She squeaked up at him, obviously telling him that he could have the rest of her cookie if he wanted.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 9:36 pm

-He winks at Psyzapp and holds up a finger. Then he leans forward and bites the dangling cherry. He ate the cherry and swallows quickly. Taking a deep breath, he places both cherry stems on his tongue and closes his mouth.

Dec leaned back, arms crossed over his chest as he worked his jaw furiously. He stared steadily at Amy, not paying any attention to the conversations taking place all around them. A few more moments passed and then Dec leaned forward with careless graces and spat onto a bar napkin.

The two cherry stems lay on the paper napkin, tied to each other with two tight, neat knots making a perfect ring.-

-Dec took another breath and smiled- Well hows that darling? You entertained?
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 9:38 pm

Psyzapp
surprised REALLY? That's so very kind of you Dec. *Grins at him.* Do you predominantly play the guitar? smile

-To Psyzapp- I sing and play yes: rock songs, ballads, a little classical guitar and songs, and my own creations. Whenever you want I can lure my whole band in here and we can preform for your guests. There is just the four of us, but we make a pretty good sound, if I do say so myself.

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2477 2478 2479 2480 2481 2482 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games