Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:24 pm

erin shrugged it off and went to go sit by herself. blake went with her and sat down in front of her. "wats wrong?" she shook her head and smiled at him. he just looked at her blankly, not believing a word she was saying. 'kazu wats going on with erin?' he sent to her.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:51 pm

Kazumi shrugged, focusing in on her mind and looking for anything. 'I... I don't know...' She sent. She cringed a bit, remembering Chris and how that used to happen when she was taking over. 'How long has it been since Chris disappeared?' She asked.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:00 pm

'awhile i guess...im not sure..' he thought looking at erin suspiciously.
she looked bak at him confused, "wats that look for?" she asked. "has chris tried talking to u lately?" he asked looking at her and searching for the answer. "no?" she said more like a question than an answer and shook her head. "are u chris at the moment?" he asked. she glared at him, offended at first but then her looked softened, "no." she paused and then looked at him and then down at the ground, "wud chris do this?" she asked and kissed him a littl more than lightly on his lips. he kissed bak and hated it wen she pulled away. hechuckled slightly, "cud just b my imagination taking over." he smiled at her and she returned the smile. 'anything now?' he thought to kazumi.

'alaska, alabama, california, jess and derek are safe at their new home..' erin continued to think knowing her thoughts werent safe wen kazumi was near.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:07 pm

Kazumi shrugged. 'I'm not getting anything..' She sent. 'I'm gonna keep an eye on her..'
Jason loaded his tranquilizer gun and listened to it click just for the hell of it. "So you guys know the plan?" He asked. "Pick 'um off one by one. Go for the telepaths first, then the ones with more than two types of DNA, then the leader, and then the rest of 'em." He said. He looked at Chris. "You can distract them if needed by getting in their heads and you.." He looked at Vamp. "Er... Just fight." He said.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:18 pm

blake nodded at kazumi. erin closed her eyes and leaned bak with a smile on her face. if they had just met her they mightv thought she escaped from the crazy house. 'im a normal person just like anyother person on the planet...' she kept thinking to herself.

chris's face lighted up at the tranq. "ooo! can i hav one of those?" she asked looking at it with big eyes.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:35 pm

Kazumi looked at Erin. 'Are you ok?' She asked, really concerned after hearing her thoughts.
Jason looked from Chris to the dart guns and shrugged. "Knock yourself out." He said, throwing one to her. "Orders from the Director are to attack to disable, so don't kill them." He said, walkign towards the door.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:39 pm

"awwh! but thats the fun part!" chris said catching it quickly and getting up and following him out the door.

erin just ignored kazumi and kept thinking that same phrase over and over in her head until she fell asleep. blake layed her down gently so she wudnt fall over and then walked over to everyone else. "kazumi..im a bit worried about erin..she had a creepy smile on her face...wat was she thinking?" he asked worriedly.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:51 am

"Yeah, well, those are the orders.." Jason said, walking out. "They aren't far, we can go on foot." He said.
Kazumi shook her head. "I don't know, she's thinking something about being a normal girl and that's all I can make out." She said.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:45 pm

{I will pretend Hannah is still having anti- her troubles}
Hannah felt a pain in her head and yelped "Were the same person! You should be helping me out!" Her voice shrieking into the air and her eyes opened, her anti-self was just standing there and looking down at her. She had a regretting gleam in her eye and yet she still felt vengeful, as to being held prisoner in her reflected mind. Hannah blinked and felt a force come off her, seeming as though she had retreated back into her mind. Call me Lana...,a whisper in her mind was heard only by her and she looked up. Austin raised his eyebrows and swallowed hard "You better?" Hannah could only offer a reassuring smile.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:19 pm

Tomoyo looked at Hannah worriedly. "You alright?" She asked.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:30 pm

blake nodded and sat down by erin and looked worriedly at her. 'ur never gonna b normal in a regular human's eyes but u'll always b normal in mine.' he thought to her even tho she cudnt hear him.

'erin...im coming for u b----!' the voice started out as a whisper and then finished with a loud peircing scream.

"thats no fun..they get to hav all the fun..." she muttered as she followed jason.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:45 am

Kazumi jumped, hearing what was happening in her head. She shook her lightly, trying to get her to come to.
Jason nodded. "I'm sure we'll be allowed to retire them." He told her.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:10 am

chris nodded and then sent a thought to kazumi, 'im sure u miss me huh? dont worry u'll see me in the far future.' 'erin....u'll soon b gone forever so say ur goodbyes to cute littl derek and jessica and ur friends and the world as u kno it. oh and dont worry i'll take care of blake, he'll b in good hands.' she snickered. "i call dibs on erin~" she sang wen she was finished sending her thoughts.

erin shook her head but then turned hdr face away from kazumi's direction and started mumbling in her sleep. "no...dont hurt them...theyr just kids..." blake looked at her then to kazumi confusion taking over him.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:14 am

Kazumi growled. 'Like hell I miss you. You're such a b***h. They're gonna end up killing you just like they tried to do last time.' She thought.
Jason shrugged. "Whatever." He said.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:22 pm

'ha!' chris laughed, 'i beg to differ.' she sent.
chris rolled her eyes at jason, "so how long til we get ther?" she asked, practically running to keep up with his pace.
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games