Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:30 pm
(YAY Avery has the perfect hat/mitt/scarf set. LOLZ)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:55 pm
(( Timeskip to whenever we're giving presents? Or...something? I dunno, Zetao's in charge of the Greyer thing, so...

I like the fact that you remembered the expensive watch.

And I like Whit's gift from Shige. Well played, Shige. Well played. ))  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:05 pm
(Lol, yes it is inspired wink The Greyer thing can come later so we can Timeskippy to whenever)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:17 pm
Chrissymas Morning!!!!!

Presi Time! Time for joy! And family friends!  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:29 pm
((Yay!!))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:22 pm
(I'll get to work on the Greyer thing then >.>.....)  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:08 pm
Jordan sprang out of bed and, still in her PJ's, lugged her bag of presents downstairs for the morning. Kids were gathering around the tree(s?) downstairs.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:47 am
((poof i've poped up again T^T i just cant seem to find time right now to even attempt posting *sigh* sorry :[, ima be goin and read whats happened since last i checked in))  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:31 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Jordan would find Avery already downstairs and dozing on the couch. He spread of presents place discreetly under the tree in a pleasant arrangement that didn't take up too much room and didn't look too small.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

Whit was in the hallway closet by Ms. Power's room. His strategic plan to avoid carting gifts down stairs had paid off well. He pushed and shoved things in until they too were under the tree. He nodded at Jordan and somehow wiggled in behind Avery's head, so she both woke enough to realize people were around, but didn't make her uncomfortable enough to move.
She ended up laying on a pillow on his lap. More or less asleep again.
It seemed like she really had trouble sleeping on Christmas....

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:43 pm
[ Hey Vampiric ^^ ]

Jordan waved her head back and forth like a wave of the hand to say hello with her hands full. She set them down by the tree and picked off Avery and Whit's, bouncing over and hovering in the air next to them, handing over the presents. "Merry Christmas. I got you guys some presents..."  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:50 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery woke up for presents. Presents were good.
Though she still leant heavily to one side as she rubbed her eyes with one hand and held onto her present with the other.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

Whit looked suspiciously at the matching packages and eyed Jordan. Suspicious indeed.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:58 pm
Jordan shoved the presents at them and rolled her eyes. "Open."  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:18 pm

User Image

Avery immediately tore off a scrap of the festive paper covering her present. She didn't need much to figure it out though.
"It's Makoto," she said turning it around to look at it's floppy eared face.

Whit didn't recognize it. But was sure that since Avery had it may have anime related ties. And if there was one of one color, there would for sure be another of a different one.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:40 pm
Jordan tilted her head. "I thought they were both called Mokona. I mean...that one was called Mokona."

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:52 pm
(Fudge, I KNEW I had it wrong. >.>...My mom is watering plants at almost 11pm at night o.e )

User Image

Avery cracked a yawn and didn't seem to hear Jordan as she put on the floppy hat and lay back down.

Whit just set his entire days worth of moving aside and became very still.
"Subtle" he said to Jordan and pointed at his present for her under the tree.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games