Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:48 pm
((I actually had posted the time of when the game was gonna be over back on my post where I originally had about the game and rules. I guess I didn't make it specific enough lol. sweatdrop And Razz you did excellent!))

*Upon receiving a text from Amy, Liada decided to stop at AS real quick before a long day at the lab today. She had a lot to get done since Amy was more than happy to have a store to sell her potions. So now she had to make sure that everything was ready before she had arrangements to build the shop and get things finalized with Amy. Upon walking in she looked around and found the information desk. The girl behind the counter looked familiar and Lia tried to remember what her name was as she came up to the counter.*

Hi...I'm Liada, Liada Tro-

Oh! Perfect! Amy told me what she left for you and arranged to have me give it to you! Hold on one second. *Haley chirped happily as she dug to get the 3 packages from behind the counter. Liada looked wide eyed at the fact that she had so many but was more curious of the wider box Haley put down* Oh...oh my...*Liada then proceeds to open the two smaller packages and gasps at the lovely jewelry that lay in the boxes. They looked like they were hand crafted and it was very well done. She then proceeded to open the larger box and was just speechless at the dress. It was a lovely shade of blue to match the jewelry and it also looked like it was hand crafted as well. Liada read the note and almost got teary eyed that Amy would go through all this trouble for just a silly game. After another moment she gently closed up the packages and asked Haley for a piece of paper to scribble her own note down.*

Amy

Thanks sooooo much for the shiny gifts! They are absolutely gorgeous you so didn't have to go through all this trouble for that. I was more than happy to do it and I'm glad everyone enjoyed themselves. I will let you know more about the potions shop once I get some details done at the lab. Till then ta ta!

~Lia heart

*Handing the note to Haley and asking her to give it to Amy next time she saw her, Liada summoned one of her imps to help her carry the packages. The little lesser demon grumbled as he took the two smaller packages in one hand and the larger one under its opposite arm and went back into the portal it came out of leading it to her small chambers she had near her lab. Liada waved a thanks to Haley before following her minion into the portal.*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:26 pm
Jessi had switched shifts with Haley tonight so she could come in late tonight. She had stayed up so late so often lately that she took Tuesday off to rest. Then, she realized she had her hours switched around. So, she took a late night shift tonight and hoped to have everything switched around by Friday, the day of her next shift.

As Jessi was sitting at the desk, she pulled out the note she had been carrying with her since she had gotten it on Monday evening after she got home. She read it frequently.

Daniel's note to Jessi
Jessi,

Of everyone I have met thus far, you are the one that I have come to consider a close friend, if not my only true friend. You have aided me in more ways that I thought I would need. You have understood and accepted when not even I could give an explanation. As such, having you as a friend has not only been enjoyable, but practically necessary for me to exist in my current state. It is my greatest wish that this never changes.
Recently though, I have sensed things changing. Perhaps it is from my inexperience with certain emotions or inability to remember having them, but I am certain you too have noticed certain times of tension between us. I have read as much material on the matter as I can find, none of which seems to have any solid or straight answers, so now I come to you for help.
It is my hope that you can be open with me, as much as you feel comfortable with. It is simply that I fear that should I misstep, that our friendship, and my only reliable anchor to this world will be forever changed. Or worse, gone.
I also will understand if this note seems unusual, but again, it is this sort of thing that I would come to you with. All I seek is clear understanding, what comes after that, I will accept whatever it may be.

Your Friend,
Daniel

Jessi smiled and rested the back of her head against the chair. It was words she had wanted to hear from Daniel for awhile now but was too afraid to speak them. Some words in the note she had not even ever dreamt of hearing, ever. She never knew Daniel had such a way with words. He was amazing with his writing.

She was also glad to know that he was afraid of losing their friendship, too. She had tried to convey last Friday when they were walking home that she had feelings for him but was so afraid of losing their friendship if things went badly that she was too nervous and apprehensive to do anything about the feelings.

They were both at a crossroads, but that wasn't always a bad place to rest at for awhile. Things were going so well right now, so why change? When they did decide to move forward, they could do so slowly and with the confidence of knowing that there were real, deep feelings between them. They could be more patient while waiting, knowing that the other reciprocated the feelings. It was wonderful!

She wanted to tell Daniel this, but this was the first time she had been in since Monday, so she hadn't seen him. She hoped to see him again soon.  

Jessi_Deramis

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:22 pm
((Thanks for the great game Liada and thanks for letting us shoot you Razz. xp ))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:10 pm
Saber Pendragon
((Thanks for the great game Liada and thanks for letting us shoot you Razz. xp ))

((I don't think I can put it any better than that! 3nodding ))  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:12 pm
Kits Rose
Saber Pendragon

((I don't think I can put it any better than that! 3nodding ))

((I'm so glad they added notices for quoting!))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:14 pm
((That's the first time I noticed it in a guild! lol ))  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:08 pm
((Lol me too. Maybe I'll remember to post places if I get notices for it. xp ))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:43 am
Appearing in his office well before Aqua Springs's opening time, Daniel sllung his bag over his desk to land heavily in his chair. His expression was flat and neutral, his uniform straight and perfect. After a couple of days of doing little more than thinking, Daniel had come to several conclusions. And one of them was that he couldn't allow himself to be swayed by every stray thought or impulse. Otherwise he wouldn't get anywhere. Putting this first decision into practice seemed easy enough, but he would wait and see. besides, he had other decisions and conclusions to make, many of which could not be reached on his own. Opening his door and walking out into the dark halls of Aqua Springs, Daniel started another day on the job.  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:41 am
Jessi came into Aqua Springs to hang out for the day. She had gotten off of her shift at about 3 this morning and went home to sleep a little bit. She had set her alarm for 8 in the morning, which about killed her, but she had to get her hours switched around. She also knew that if she just stayed home and bummed around the apartment today, she'd take a long nap and her hours would stay messed up.

So, she decided to go to Aqua Springs and be active for awhile. What better way to stay alert? It was too warm for the lake to stay frozen for ice skating, but Amy had gotten fake snow machines for days like this. So, there was still plenty of 'snow' to play in and make snowmen.

Jessi hadn't walked over in her gloves or anything, but she had them with her. She stood at the information desk and talked with Haley while she bundled up.

"I want to have a huge snowball fight today outside!! I don't know who all would come for that, but I think it'd be so much fun!!"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:35 pm
Returning from the hill on foot, Daniel walked back into the main building of Aqua Springs. Doing a once through of the men's locker rooms, and then into the kitchen, Daniel found himself in the lounge. Currently it was fairly quiet, with only one or two lunchtime stragglers wrapping up their meals. Wandering to the corner furthest from the lounge door, Daniel stood and gazed out the window, arms folded behind him. Throughout the morning a new dilemma had been eating at him. His role at Aqua Springs was to ensure the safety and security of the people who worked there, and the guests who came to visit. His problem was that there was an imminent danger out there, coming for him specifically. And if Mahvatshi was truthful in being similar to himself in capabilities, then things could become very dangerous for anyone nearby when Mahvatshi showed himself. Knowing this, could he in good conscience, remain at Aqua Springs? Was even staying in the city safe? Daniel knew that losing someone he cared about would be a surefire way to lose himself much as he had so long ago. But to do so by his own inaction? Daniel closed his eyes against the afternoon sunlight from the window. So many choices and possibilities. None of which seemed to come with pleasant outcomes. Daniel sighed softly to himself. He wished that things weren't so complicated.  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:23 pm
Liada Trovaras
((Wow..really? confused No other takers to the game since yesterday? Alright then, then here are the top 4 winners of the Shoot The Razz game!

Grand Prize: SABR PENDRAGON!

Runner Up 1: Kits Rose
Runner Up 2: shadow_dragon_13
Runner Up 3: Faerie KatrineZ

I will start handing out prizes to the winners and start trades for those who won gold during the game! I hope everyone had a blast playing and hope to bring another game in the near future!))

Liada, thank you so very much for the Runner Up 3rd prize! *huggles* heart  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:58 pm
*coming into Aqua Springs with Cecil, she goes into the locker room, changes into her swimsuit, and goes to the hot tub to relax for a while. Cecil follows her, floating around the tub with her*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:12 pm
((lol to be fair, Razz is just as much to thank for the game as I am, I asked him if it was okay to abuse him for a little trade and you guys are just as much equal of thanks for the playing. It turned out a lot better than I thought it would and it was quite enjoyable. Thanks you for the words of appreciation and you guys are awesome!))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:54 pm
*after a long soak, gets out of the hot tub to get dressed again, then goes to her office to look over the paperwork that's waiting for either her or Amy. Seeing the flowers Rod had delivered on Valentine's day, she smiles as she sits down. Cecil curls up on the exact center of the couch for a nap*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:06 pm
*walks into AS and over to Kits' office, seeing that the light was on and the door open*

*gazes at her a moment before knocking politely on the door*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games