Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:31 am
User Image
David Sinclair Avery
[Ravenclaw]
Formerly: David Sinclair League
Named Heir of the Avery Family
6th Year Ravenclaw Prefect
Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Born: December 25, 2012
Dating Leonette Mitchell

Properly><2028-2029 School Year>

David shrugged when Leonette suggested that no one was ready for the mingling of the wizarding world and the muggle one, "Why? It was done once before. Didn't you pay attention in History of Magic? Ancient Greece and Rome. Ancient Egypt. Not working together anymore is the fault of wizards more than muggles if you ask me." He shrugged and let out a small laugh, "Not that I'm going to necessarily vocalize disagreement with such practical antiquated pureblood values."

He shrugged and said, "Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if Wendy worked out something to have my sister provide a study guide for her in that class. It would make sense. And my sister isn't the type not to help someone-even if she doesn't care particularly much for them. But, who knows, Wendy and Mira are friends of sorts, and Slytherins are notably loyal in their own way."

When Leo commented on his family's knack for charms he smiled slightly and gave a small nod. He had always assumed magic-and a talent in a particular field-was like many other talents that seemed to run in families. Then again it also got into the whole debate of nurture vs. nature in regards to a person-or that was as muggles often put it in their genetics books. And, as Leonette added Grace wasn't rebellious, David said, "Oh, no of course she isn't. Just like Cathy isn't."

As the talk turned to his plans and she questioned his reference of his 'five year gamble' before not giving him an explanation on her line of questioning and changing the subject to getting into the carriages not to miss Grace's sorting, David nodded motioning to the carriage nearest to them, "After you, Leonette Mitchell. We should see if Grace gets sorted into my house-the house of the quiet and agreeable Ravenclaws," He added, jokingly. "Since you say little Gracie isn't the slightest bit rebellious she'll fit right in. At least, if she gets into my house I know she won't lose us any house points and keep getting detentions like certain students tend to do because they refuse to keep their mouth's shut." He rolled his eyes at the last part, knowing good and well he was notorious for probably being the one to lose Ravenclaw the most house points each year-though David liked to point out he usually earned them all back and then some through answering correctly in class and actually showing up.

User Image

murruelecreuset

{OOC: Next post Ravenclaw Table.}

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:18 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hogsmeade Station

Leonette listened to her boyfriend question her on why they couldn’t mingle with muggles. It was true it worked once before until it just didn’t like many things did but she could see some problems with it. “I paid attention, I have an OWL score to prove that I did.” She told him before adding. “I just see there being possible problems with it. Not from me personally of course.”

It wouldn’t surprise the Gryffindor either if Cathy helped Wendy out that way. Though who knew how Wendy was going to deal with the class David forced her to take. “Think of it this way what Wendy and Mira have is probably as close to friends as you’re going to get with those two.” Leonette told him knowing both seemed to think friends were a waste of time. Then again at least Mira found a friend in Timothy not that she would admit it, no matter how hard Leo tried.

“David.” Leonette said with a smile as she shook her head. There was no way that both Grace and Cathy had a rebellious side. Granted they did say everyone had the traits of each of the four houses it was which one stood out that the sorting hat would choose. Gratefully Leonette got out of talking about why she was questioning him. Maybe she’d get up the nerve to explain her curiosity with what his plans were but until then she’d leave him in wonder.

“Oh yeah, quiet and agreeable that’s definitely your house.” Leonette said grinning before added. “She will fit right in and another thing, no one is as notorious of that then you are.” Climbing into the carriage the Gryffindor wondered how their year would go. She knew that she still had a lot of classes she was taking not to mention the various clubs she was in. Needless to say she would be busy as always.

(Exit to Ravenclaw Table)

With: David

Wearing: Gryffindor Uniform

OOC: ---

mc2

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Gryfindor you say?
Yes, I could see you doing well there...
So be it! Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:57 pm
User Image

Looking good in: Uniform/ Location: Station / Single / thinking: Here we go again / Heiress to La Russa Family Trust

"I don't remember suggesting that" Valentina said as she got into the carriage and took a seat on the floor f hiding. "You guys take the seats I'm okay on the floor. I rather stay hidden until I reach the Gryffindor table then I would have to see the head girl until then." She said to her friends. "Anyone keen to jump into the lake sometime with me either before OWLs o after them?" She asked since her and Alessandra made a bet. "I sort of made a bit with Alessandra that I will jump into the lake this year." Valentina told the other. "I still me studying will not help me pass exams this year. The only way for me to pass them is maybe cheating I won't do that unless I really have to." She laughed but she knew already that may have to come to that there. As the carriage arrived to the castle Valentina jump off the carriage instead of opening the carriage door. "I guess I have to go to the Gryffindor table and face the seventh years i was avoiding. Lets meet up after the feast anywhere but not near the seventh floor." As Valentina said as she headed towards the Gryffindor table.

Exit to Gryffindor table.

OOC: Open for interaction

murruelecreuset

Arkendrai

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:54 pm
User Image

User Image

Honestly, if it hadn't been for the red and gold trim of their house colors, he might've mistakened Nina for a Slytherin. She had the posture of one, so it seemed, with shoulders back, spine straight, and head held high. Axel nearly felt out of place, sprawled out between two seats, one leg crossed with the ankle over the knee, his back crooked to one side and both arms comfortably splayed over the back of the seats. ”Brilliant—I would've felt like such a prat if you were saving these seats, or wanted to go up alone.” Especially since he'd gotten himself comfortable before he even let her answer. Not that he meant to be rude, but it was sort of just instinct. Politely ask and plop his arse down, it wasn't like people ever said 'no' on the tube or bus, anyway. ”Nina,” he repeated. He could have sworn it was Bethany or Britney or something, Merlin, was he wrong. ”That's right, I don't know why I thought it was Britney?” He shook his head incredulously and shrugged. ”But its been a long day, sorry. I don't think we actually ever met though, I mean, I think I saw you on the pitch a few years ago, but I didn't try out last year, and I don't think I will this year. You were one of the reserves last year, weren't you?

"Oh, and I'm Axel.”

~~~~

As the carriages crawled to a stop, herded by the invisible thestrals and surrounded by students trekking up into the antechamber and to the great hall. He stretched first, rolling his neck and cracking the knuckles on his fingers before clambering out past the door and paused to wait for Nina behind him. ”After you, I guess?” He motioned for her to proceed, because he wasn't sure if she'd excuse herself to go find her friends now. Or, maybe they'd sit together for the sorting?

[OOC: Hehehe, I could't resist the Britney thing. Btw, do you want to move to the Gryffindor Table??]

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄═════════════════╗
≎╬══→ Fourth Year ←══╬≎
Carriages with Nina
Dressed in: Gryffindor Uniform
14 yrs Ψ 5'6" Ψ 141lbs
╚═════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

shabatha

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:03 pm
User Image
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

Since the day they got married
He'd been praying for a little baby boy
Someone he could take fishing
Throw the football, be his pride and joy

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

========================
Nina Kagome Vienna
Reserve Beater ♥ Single ♥ Third Year ♥ Gryffindor ♥ Muggleborn
========================

And now, he's wrapped around her finger
She's the center of his whole world
And his heart belongs to that sweet, little, beautiful, wonderful, perfect
All-American girl

╔═════════════════════╗

Nina smiled a little shyly as he had already spread out along the seats across from her. And he made her chuckle when he said he would have felt like a prat. "Well now you know that you aren't a prat. Unless of course you really are and are just putting on good face." She said trying to stifle her giggle. When he mentioned thinking her name was Britney or something she tapped her chin thoughtfully. "You know, you're not the first to have thought so. My mum almost named me Britney but my Da' changed her mind." She explained thoughtfully. He wasn't the first. Maybe she should change her name when she becomes a big star. Britney is easier to remember than Nina is.... Oh well, Nina is also prettier anyway. She smiled as he explained that it had been a long day. "Well, you know sometimes an unknown ear is the best kind?" She said. Offering to let him spill if he wanted to. She wouldn't mind at all. "Ah! That's where I remember you from! My first year I tried out for the team and you were there. I've been on reserves for two years now. Beater. I'll be trying this year as well. Gotta keep in shape." She said. She loved the sport and was happy to be a part of it.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Axel." She said in return for his name. After awhile they arrived at the castle and he got out of the carriage. She followed and stretched her arms over her head before looking back at him. "Sure thing." She said as she threw the robes around her shoulders and slipped her arms through. Now she was ready to go. She started for the castle and looked back to make sure he was coming. If he wanted to find his friends then sure. He could leave her to finding Ari or sitting alone or something.

((xD I giggled I have to admit. Sure~))

╚═════════════════════╝

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

He could already see him holding that trophy
Taking his team to state
But when the nurse came in with a little pink blanket
All those big dreams changed

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

╔═════════════════════╗
I'm looking rather cute in my My uniform duh!
And it feels good to be with people like Axel
Although my mind keeps wandering to Britney huh? Maybe....

╚═════════════════════╝

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:28 am
User Image

The Scarlet Steam Engine slowly pulled into the station. A wall of steam puffed out as it came to a stop. The Hogwarts Express has arrived.

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:03 am
User Image
                                                    I’m stronger
                                                    That I ever thought that I could be, baby
                                                    I used to go with the flow
                                                    Didn’t really care ‘bout me
                                                    You might think that I can’t take it, but you’re wrong

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Fᴏʀᴍᴇʀ Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ || Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ Rᴇғᴇʀᴇᴇ

════════════════════════

Bronwen strode out of the darkness toward the station, and her eyes scanned the crowd. She was glad she had experience calling out to people over loud crowds, because she was certain she was going to need it here. Though, she did have to admit, this was the fun part, leading the first years across the lake. She rose her hand and called out. "First years! First years, over here. Please gather around all first years. Second years, you need to head to the carriages. First years, this way!" She then led them toward the dock, and the waiting boats.

════════════════════════
                                                    Thinking: Well, interesting group, I wonder if they play quidditch?
                                                    OOC: ALL FIRST YEARS, PLEASE POST YOUR CHARACTERS MOVING HERE AND WAIT FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS.

Here I go, on my own
                                                    I don’t need nobody, better off alone
                                                    Here I go, on my own now
                                                    I don’t need nobody, not anybody
                                                    Here I go, alright, here I go

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:54 pm
As sly as a fox, as strong as an ox,
As fast as a hare, as brave as a bear!
As free as a bird, as neat as a word,
As quiet as a mouse, as big as a house!
All I wanna be is everything...
As mean as a wolf, as sharp as a tooth,
As deep as a bite, as dark as the night!
As sweet as a song, as right as a wrong,
As long as a road, as ugly as a toad!

User Image
V I O L A N T E
F A Y E
L I L L A N T I N E

SlytherinSecond YearPurebloodAdopted

Vio stifled a laugh. "I think that class has a bit of reputation with people ending up with detentions. And I hate having to go all the way up to the Astronomy Tower," she agreed. "You have to go through practically the entire castle to get there from the dungeons. I don't really dislike the subject- but I don't think it's all that interesting either." Vio was not really one for forcing herself to stay awake. Especially to do schoolwork. When the train pulled into the station, she was up on her feet before it had even came to a full stop. "We'd better get off fast, before the flood gates are opened," she said, rolling her eyes. You would think people could be a little more patient exiting the train, but evidently not. And being one of the younger years, and therefore quite small compared to some of the older students, she didn't want to be swept up in the crowd. Once she had her feet on the Hogsmeade platform, she lingered near the train, waiting for Devonte. She thought it was only polite, even if she was continuously getting pushed around by people.

OOC:
King Beardly

As pretty as a picture hanging from a fixture...
Strong like a family, strong as I wanna be!
Bright as day, as light as play-
As hard as nails, as grand as a whale!
As warm as the sun, as silly as fun,
As cool as a tree, as scary as the sea!
As hot as fire, cold as ice...
Sweet as sugar and everything nice.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:10 pm
Open the walls, play with your dolls!
We'll be the perfect family.
When you walk away is when we really play-
And you don't hear me when I say,
"Please wake up. Please look at me."
No one ever listens, this wallpaper glistens...
Don't let them see what goes down in the kitchen.

User Image
α и т ı g ø и e
¢ α š š ı ø ρ e ı α
ł ı ł ł α и т ı и e

яανeи¢łαωše¢øиđ чeαяρυяeвłøøđše¢øиđ вøяи

Anti nodded slowly. "Evander's a third year. And Cyrus is my younger brother- he's ten. He'll be a first year next year." She managed to hide her grimace at the thought. Luckily, she very much doubted Cy would be in Ravenclaw with her, but she wasn't really looking forward to his entrance into the school. He was... she couldn't say she was as bad as Vander, it wasn't like he bullied or harassed her, not really, but... Sometimes he just got a look in his eyes and she felt like smacking it out of them. He took after Mother far too much, in her opinion. He was the only child she ever really paid much attention to. Though, she seemed to have taken a more active interest in Vander, what with arranging his betrothal and everything... It was still odd to think that one day her brother would be married. She supposed she'd have a sister in then. A sister in law. She didn't quite know what to make of Wendy Chaisty yet, except feel sorry for her, and hope she wasn't as bad as Vander. The train ride passed with what she felt as an agonizing stillness, and she was relieved when it pulled into the station, standing up. "We're here," she said, even though that was stating the obvious, and, knowing Grace was likely to follow, made her way off the locomotive.

OOC:
murruelecrueset

Places, places, get in your places!
Throw on your dress, put on your doll faces!
I see things that nobody else sees...
Please don't let them look through the curtains.
Picture, picture, smile for the picture-
Pose with your brothers, won't you be a good sister?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:38 pm
Is there any wonder why I'm shining tonight?
Is there any wonder why I speed like motorbikes?
Is there any wonder how you make me feel alright?
Is there any wonder why my energy's so bright?
You know it ain't easy; it's so hard when love comes...
I try to deny when my surface butterflies-
And I try to resist when you say that it's alright-
And I try to believe that it's nothing but a crush-
But it's incredible, so incredible; I'm travelling like the light.

User Image
E L S B E T H
L Y N W E N
V A S S

HUFFLEPUFF PREFECTSEVENTH YEARBLOOD TRAITORCAPTAIN & CHASER

Elsie had bid farewell to Dave with a more chaste kiss on the cheek and a promise to slip over to the Gryffindor Table during the feast. He made his usual complaints about how she could probably skip out on one meeting, especially since Tanya was Head Girl, and she'd replied that that was exactly why she couldn't. How could she do that to her friend? The Head Boy was David League! While Elsie had (slightly) cooled in her dislike of the other boy, he definitely wasn't her favorite person, and she knew a small part of her was going to be miffed about having to take instructions from him. But she couldn't say he didn't deserve the title. She and Dave might both find him irritating, but irresponsible and slackerish he was most definitely not.

Still, she knew his and Cathy's mother had died that summer, and she remembered the death of her father and felt an overwhelming sense of guilt at thinking badly of someone who'd gone through a loss, leaving her shamefaced in the prefects compartment as she listened to Tanya give her speech. She wondered if her friend had planned it out ahead of time, or just made it up on the fly. Either way, it certainly established a sense of who was in charge. She was glad she wasn't Head Girl for this reason. Commanding Elsie was not, nor would she ever be. She was always inclined to bend to other people's wills, not the other way around. Besides, she had enough weight on her shoulders as Hufflepuff team captain. She would be in charge of tryouts and determining who made the team this year. They'd lost their keeper, a beater, and a chaser, with Corabell, Raphael, and Jess graduated. She also needed a vice captain.

She eyed Cathy for a few moments, and as the train pulled into the station, and the compartment would presumably be emptying, she approached the younger girl, trying to catch her before she left the train. "Cathy? Can I speak to you for a few minutes?" Better to get this out of the way now, right? She didn't think her fellow chaser would refuse the position, but you never knew.

OOC:
mc2

Is there any wonder why you give me little chills?
Is there any wonder why this feels sincere and real?
Is there any wonder why I'm running through the night?
Is there any wonder why this feeling gives me frights?
It's so complicated how your feelings can get you-
And your heart wants to just run away!
It's so confusing and so frustrating when you love...
And you don't want to give it up, no...

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:57 pm
User Image
❤ Cathaline Acacia League ❤ a.k.a. Cathyxxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx <5th Year>
Time: 2029-2030
Looking: Like the Adorable Badger I am

------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Cathy paused as she paused to check her hair in the reflection of the window when they arrived at the Hogsmeade Station. Most of the fellow prefects had already filed out when she noticed someone seeming to wait on her, she turned to see it was Elsie who made sure to catch her before she left the train with her friends, and waved on anyone who might be waiting for her, she looked a bit perplexed for a moment at what the fellow Hufflepuff might need to say and said, "Sure. What is it?"

She tilted her head and ran through possibilities and then realized beyond sharing a house, and knowledge of her brother (though Cathy suspected Elsie was more on hatred of him than liking him like Cathy did, but Cathy was his David's little sister and he might be a jerk to a lot of people because he was awkward with people, but he was always a pretty awesome big brother), they were on the quidditch team together. The team had lost a lot of teammates to graduation last year, and Elsie was now captain, so it left a limited selection, of course Cathy did reckon she was one of the best chasers in the entire school if not on the team... not that Elsie was bad, in fact Hufflepuff had an insanely strong trio of Chasers, so much so they were more often targets than their seeker had been, but still... It seemed the most likely though Cathy didn't really want to count her chickens before they hatched and held her smile at Elsie and raised a brow.

"Oh, can we talk as we head out, though? Seems smarter," Cathy added, "Unless it is super private or something..." She added pausing at the compartment door, the door open waiting for Elsie to follow hopefully.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }
The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:05 pm
I could buy myself a reason,
I could sell myself a job,
I could hang myself on treason,
All the folks I know are gone

User Image

User Image

Second year ║ Slytherin ║ Pureblood ║ Chaser

Devonte was positive that the class did have a reputation for exactly that. The subjects could be considered quite controversial after all, and they basically asked to be argued. He felt that it was a bit stupid for him to get a detention over stating facts--it wasn't his fault that there were others who took offense to it.

The trip to Astronomy was even worse than the actual time to get there. It was probably convenient for Gryffindor and Ravenclaw because their house was situated high in the towers, but for Slytherin and Hufflepuff, it was a right pain in the arse. He could care less about Hufflepuff's problems, though. "Not interesting? It's downright boring. Sorry, but I have no interest in learning about planets that we can't even see half the time."

Once the train stopped, he was surprised to see how quick Violante had gotten up. She was quick to react, and had a good point that they should probably get off quickly. Well, quicker than others, otherwise they'd get swamped. He nodded and stood up quickly as well, though grimaced when he looked out of their compartment, following behind her. There were already students rushing down the train. "Here comes the storm."

He ended up being pushed around by people as well on his way out of the train and to the platform, where a brunette woman was instructing first years--hard to believe that was him a year ago--while directing the older students toward the carriages. He cursed every person who bumped into him under his breath, occasionally getting dirty looks from some of the older students who had heard. Whatever, he doubted any of them were going to completely stop to do something about it. He looked through the crowd, his eyes searching for Violante. It was a bit hard, as they were both about the same height, while the older students were much taller, but he eventually made it to her, glad that she had at least waited for him.

"So.. should we get a carriage together?"

OOC:

The Forgotten Weasley

So I ate the wedding cake,
Until the whole damn thing was gone,
And I'm gonna drown the ocean,
Now ain't none of that so wrong?

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:07 pm
User Image User Image

Hey, hobo man, hey, dapper dan,
You've both got your style,
But, brother, you're never fully dressed without a smile!
Your clothes may be Beau Brummelly, they stand out a mile,
But, brother, you're never fully dressed without a smile!

After a long and rather tiring trip on the train, the group arrived at Hogsmeade. This year, Lyall would finally be allowed to go on trips to this very village, and the signed paper in his trunk was proof! How much fun would that be?! The boy offered his hand to help the girls out of the train, all with a bright grin. "This is it, guys! Here's the place where we'll get to go this year! I wonder what's in all the shops!!" He jumped in place, sheer excitement fueling him. Soon, he'd be back in the Great Hall, and his belly would get nice and full before he would be able to go and sleep in a nice warm bed. Yes, it was good to be back, even if he did miss home.

murruelecrueset

The Shiny Furret

SummerIsles

The Forgotten Weasley

Who cares what they're wearing on Main Street or Saville Row?
It's what you wear from ear to ear, and not from head to toe that matters.
So, senator, so, janitor, so long for a while.
Remember you're never fully dressed,
Though you may wear your best.
You're never fully dressed without a smile
Smile!

{OoC: Really bad post, sorry!}

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:26 pm
As sly as a fox, as strong as an ox,
As fast as a hare, as brave as a bear!
As free as a bird, as neat as a word,
As quiet as a mouse, as big as a house!
As mean as a wolf, as sharp as a tooth,
As deep as a bite, as dark as the night!
As sweet as a song, as right as a wrong,
As long as a road, as ugly as a toad!

User Image
V I O L A N T E
F A Y E
L I L L A N T I N E

SlytherinSecond YearPurebloodAdopted

Vio hunched her shoulders to avoid them being constantly knocked into, and gave a particularly pushy fourth year a look of cold disdain for nearly bowling her over. She nodded at Devonte's question, but getting through a packed station was easier said than done. She bit her lip to keep from snapping at people several times, and upon finally reaching a brief break in the crowd, glanced at Devonte, and murmured, "Sometimes I can't wait to learn some effective hexes." She could see the carriages, sort of, now, just the tops of them. She'd heard they were pulled by invisible creatures, which she was quite excited to.... not see. According to Jess, who blabbed far more to her younger cousin than she probably should have, you could only see them if you'd watched someone die. Naturally, she had to ask. "Can you make out what's pulling the carriages? I can't see past all these heads."

OOC:
King Beardly

As pretty as a picture hanging from a fixture...
Strong like a family, strong as I wanna be!
Bright as day, as light as play-
As hard as nails, as grand as a whale!
As warm as the sun, as silly as fun,
As cool as a tree, as scary as the sea!
As hot as fire, cold as ice...
Sweet as sugar and everything nice.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:33 pm
Is there any wonder why I'm shining tonight?
Is there any wonder why I speed like motorbikes?
Is there any wonder how you make me feel alright?
Is there any wonder why my energy's so bright?
You know it ain't easy; it's so hard when love comes...
I try to deny when my surface butterflies-
And I try to resist when you say that it's alright-
And I try to believe that it's nothing but a crush-
But it's incredible, so incredible; I'm travelling like the light.

User Image
E L S B E T H
L Y N W E N
V A S S

HUFFLEPUFF PREFECTSEVENTH YEARBLOOD TRAITORCAPTAIN & CHASER

Elsie nodded. "Of course. It's nothing bad, I promise." She started down the train corridor with Cathy, her pace slowed from her usual fast, long legged walk due to the conversation. "I'm quidditch captain this year, and I was just wondering... that is... I need a vice captain, and I know you care a lot about the team and you're one of our best players- would you mind being my vice captain this year?" she asked carefully, then weighed her next words before speaking. "That means next year, when I'm graduated, you'd be captain. I don't want to put all this on you if you feel you're not ready... But you'd have this year to get used to it, and seeing as you're a prefect... I think you can handle it." She paused before reaching the door. "What do you think?" Elsie instinctively held her breath as she waited for an answer.

OOC:
mc2

Is there any wonder why you give me little chills?
Is there any wonder why this feels sincere and real?
Is there any wonder why I'm running through the night?
Is there any wonder why this feeling gives me frights?
It's so complicated how your feelings can get you-
And your heart wants to just run away!
It's so confusing and so frustrating when you love...
And you don't want to give it up, no...

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games