Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:38 pm

"Your voice..." Monica said. Then again, her wig was off as well. It'd be quite easy to tell, even for a drunk, who she was. She continued, "...sounds familiar from somewhere"

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:50 pm
((Shadow knows it's Monica.))

"Speaking of work, I better head out and do some myself." She sighed with some disappointment. "But hey, lets meet up again some time." She said, scooping up her mask and blue wig.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:03 pm

After picking up the pieces, Monica gave a stern look at the secret police and they hastily began blocking the door and trying to grab hold of Shadow. She had given no orders but they knew what she wanted with just a look. There was only the window left unguarded.

((OOC: Kayz =w= ))

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:05 pm
"Huh... Is there something wrong?" Shadow asked, slightly surprised.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:14 pm

"You're Shadow, aren't you?", Monica said although she didn't look the least bit in a violent state.

((OOC: Kayz =w= ))

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:34 pm
"If Shadow was a person, then perhaps." She replied, her hang over finally fully subsiding. "According to the old tale, Shadow was the devil one of the Kings of Helmshire made a deal with in order to control most of the continent, which is why the relationship between Mt. Angelo and Helmshire was tense years before it fell. The King had the gall to tell the Grand Priest at the time that he would rather make deals with devils who had greed like his then a God who expected much from him, like a daunting father. It's funny though. It seems the country who made a deal with the devil was beaten by a country led by the incarnate of one." Shadow snickered. "Coming from me, I'm sure Damien would probably see that as a compliment. But old tales and humor aside, I am the one called Shadow, Queen of the Underworld. I will admit, I knew you were rich person in disguise, but this meeting was completely unexpected."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:54 pm

"And I have a job to do," Monica said. "So what's it gonna be?" She then hesitated and said, "Well, since it seems we might be 'friends', she said in a rather emphasized way, "How would you like to strike a deal. Nothing big, but a deal", she said.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:03 pm
"What kind of deal?" Shadow asked out of curiosity.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:47 am

Monica kind of blushed and nodded at the secret police. They left the room and closed the door behind them. Monica took a seat on the bed and began, "You see, my deceased fiance always carried a small metal box with him wherever I got him stationed. I'm sure you're familiar with this story, as I told you this last night. Anyway, the night Damien had him killed, I had searched everywhere for this box but to no avail. No one ever found it. Of course, it could have been taken by Damien himself. If it was, it would be somewhere in HQ or the rumored storage are, D3. Yes, it exists. I would give you its coordinates if you agree to find this box. Even I can't get in there, apparently. But then again, curiosity kills the cat. Don't be pushing it now, but what would you like in return?", she finished, looking at Shadow.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:16 am
"Interesting... Well, I've learned from this recent incident with the priestess that payment beforehand is usually grossly under priced. I'll find it first, then go to you." Shadow said. "But on that same note, I want to make something very clear to you since you're in charge of the secret police. I tried to hint at this, but it seems you have been getting your people to ignore my hints. I don't exactly like the idea of another fat b****** climbing to the top of Mt. Angelo right now. All of them hate Diethelm, and would no doubt use her death to start another 'holy war'. They've been trying to kill her the past few months, which is why she keeps going back to Diethelm instead of staying here too long. The only reason she's not dead is that the common folk love her too much, and her employees are extremely loyal. They've been trying to stop the assassins right and left, and I think 15 people have died so far. She's pretty torn up about it. The elders are actually the ones that gave her coordinates to the Black Heart as well. If she died here, it would be the perfect excuse to give them power and the war they want. I'll going to make the evidence public in Mt. Angelo to stop them, but it won't matter if they kill her before I expose them. Mt. Angelo may not seem like it, but they have accumulated thousands of years of sanctioned technology in their library to prevent mass-death wars in the past. On top of that, you have that angry public who is willing to sacrifice themselves for her without a second thought. I was investigating it before Helmshire fell, and the designs they have... this twin's machines have nothing compared to these. I consider it the type of machines the twins would build 20 or 30 years from now. Keep that in mind and actually watch her this time, like I warned. It's the last thing Diethelm needs after those expensive wars with Helmshire. Anyway, I'll go look for your box. I'll call you within the week if not in the next two days."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:58 pm

"I'll keep that in mind", Monica said coldly. She then handed Shadow a piece of paper containing the coordinates of one of Diethelm's most controversial storage areas. Suppressing the rumor that it existed and houses everything the government does not want to let the people know of was difficult though there was success in keeping them out. "I suppose you might not be needing it but, good luck", she said to Shadow, giving her leave to escape.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:12 pm
"Thanks." She said taking the piece of paper and writing down her phone number on a piece of paper and handing it to Monica. "Keep in touch." She said before turning to leave.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:51 pm
A few hours later, the Absolute Leader's limo pulled up to the rebuilt HQ. It had a few military vehicles follow along with it for safety. A soldier ran up and opened the door for Damien to get out. Once the Absolute Leader did, he then began heading towards the new building. Wow, quite a feat in such a short time he thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:07 pm
The twins rushed up to Damien with excitement when he had arrived. "Absolute Leader!" They yelled happily, barely holding back from calling him 'daddy'. Both of them had grown about an inch or two since the last time Damien saw them, and even though biologically Valkyrie should have grown first and more then her brother, the two were strangely growing at the exact same rate. "You like it?" Valkyrie asked.
"We designed it ourselves!" Vincent agreed.
"We thought you would like a say..." Valkyrie started.
"in the last finishing touches!" Vincent finished.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:25 pm
Damien greeted the twins and then walked inside. He began looking around and inspecting how the entire building ran.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games