Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:58 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

Oh, I see.

Lol, yeah, technology likes to be disruptive these days. >_<

:::nods her head then rolls her eyes::: You aint just whistling dixie there dude... but issue is resolved for now... :::snarls foldin her arms over her chest:::... i cant wait for friday...

What's Friday?

a friend is takin us to a very spiritual place near the coast..... we're going to browse the shops have lunch in the park and enjoy ourselves and RELAX... and Im thinkin of gettin a alternative healin treatment... then that night im gonna head over to my friends place where she has meditation on friday evening...them imma come home and have a private lil bon fire to myself and a couple drinks... lol... a nice relaxin day... should improve my disposition some...

Oh, that all sounds very cool! blaugh

I hope you enjoy yourself. ^__^

me too ty dude... i really need it... im feelin "the beast within" gettin restless... sooo yea... time to reground and refocus...

Oh my... Indeed.

So, how are you today?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:59 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

A little. .-.

Well in other words, my thoughts aren't just touching your brain they became part of it. You'd have to go to Vulcan to get me out XD
Though it'd be better if I could be put back in my own body.

Luckily we're in the Star Wars Universe and you're in a Force Ghost and not my brain. eek
That would be much more intimate contact them I'm comfortable with. gonk

XD yeah well

*makes finger cross*

So stop trying to crawl into my brain! eek

.... I'm not trying to do anything. Stop making a cross like I'm a vampire or something.

What would you even call a Vulcan Vampire? .-.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:01 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

Luckily we're in the Star Wars Universe and you're in a Force Ghost and not my brain. eek

XD yeah well

*makes finger cross*

.... I'm not trying to do anything. Stop making a cross like I'm a vampire or something.

I dunno cuz I'm not one. I don't do Vampires for one thing. Stupid undead human mosquitos. And two, I thought we already said this was not trek.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:03 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

XD yeah well

*makes finger cross*

I dunno cuz I'm not one. I don't do Vampires for one thing. Stupid undead human mosquitos. And two, I thought we already said this was not trek.

I said 'What would...'. It's a hypothetical quandary. You seem awfully defensive for not being one, in that case. Especially when I didn't say you were!

Hmm... >.>  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:08 pm
Kay9214

I said 'What would...'. It's a hypothetical quandary. You seem awfully defensive for not being one, in that case. Especially when I didn't say you were!

Hmm... >.>

It's just one of those things I want no part of. Done with the vamp craze and not wanting to get back into it.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:10 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214

Hmm... >.>

It's just one of those things I want no part of. Done with the vamp craze and not wanting to get back into it.

So this is a serious issue to be avoided, then?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:18 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

Hmm... >.>

Eh, I joke every so often (aka human mosquito) but that's about as far as i'll go. I wont hate you for bringing it up if that's what your asking.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:21 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

*whew* I thought you had decided you hated me and were trying not so subtly to tell me to take a hike! I guess that means I'll have to come back and try to kick that droids metal fanny LOL

Lol, nope. Not mad. Not hated. Just a story. .-.
xD

Sure, you can be a pain sometimes, but as long as you come back, I get to kill you again! emotion_awesome

rofl heart

Er, the droids, I mean. .____.

Aha! i knew it! You have latent feelings of aggression towards me! crying

Not uh. .____________.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:23 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

Hmm... >.>

Eh, I joke every so often (aka human mosquito) but that's about as far as i'll go. I wont hate you for bringing it up if that's what your asking.

I've never been in line with this modern craze, especially not this modern modern craze. ((vampires do not sparkle stare )) But I have always been interested in plot and the evolution of mythology, and such.

I've got a vampire hunter OC, myself, but I have never been able to get into any of the Gaia vampire stuff either. :/  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:34 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

Hmm... >.>

I've never been in line with this modern craze, especially not this modern modern craze. ((vampires do not sparkle stare )) But I have always been interested in plot and the evolution of mythology, and such.

I've got a vampire hunter OC, myself, but I have never been able to get into any of the Gaia vampire stuff either. :/

Eh, oh well XD  

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:36 pm
this is my name XD
Eh, oh well XD

Yep. .-.

So, what's up?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:46 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Eh, oh well XD

Yep. .-.

So, what's up?

not much. just life.  

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:48 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

**turning and starting to pace then looking at you worried** I..I..I...don't know......it has to be.......but......................................

That's a good thing, right? D:
But what? D:

yes it it a good thing.........
my partner is an animal lover.......he would not normally hurt an animal........
Kay I heard him he said he was coming.......I think I found a weak spot in the cage.............

Well, if it were to defend himself or save you...? D:
I'd risk my own life to save an animal, but I'd also do anything to defend myself from one... o.o
I hope it is, I think. o:
Oh, that's good!

yes yes I think you are right........
something is happening in another part of the house......
yes it has to be him......
I am going to try to kick the bars out..........

Oh, that's good. eek
Uh oh.
Oh. o.o
Good luck! @.@

**sits down again lays head on knees** it has gotten quiet.......must rest.......  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:04 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Eh, oh well XD

Yep. .-.

So, what's up?

not much. just life.

Ah, well, how is your particular slice of life?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:15 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Eh, oh well XD

Yep. .-.

So, what's up?

not much. just life.

Ah, well, how is your particular slice of life?

*sigh* its not great, but it is edible.  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games