Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

unknownprincess

Greedy Junker

36,350 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:00 pm
Okay.. I am Unknownprincess I am a female of the age of 20. I have been on Gaia since April 20,2005. I only joined because my stalker told me to do. But he is getting married soon which means he won't be around to stalk me any longer. Since his wife to be hates my guts and I the same as hers. You would most likey hear me complain about that alot. I like to think I am better than everyone else. I hate it when people ask me for my plushies I worked my butt off to buy them and I will not give them away or even sell them. I am always buying something on gaia for my friends. I have a best friend named Kyle that isn't a member of gaia but I love him dearly. He isn't my stalker either. I feel bad for Kyle sometimes cause he puts up with me. I will try to come to guild a lot but I have a short term memory which means I forget about things a lot.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:33 pm
Hi! ^^ The names Asuka and I was invited here. Um, I'm just a very normal person who can be crazy at times. I'm 25 and have been on Gaia for 7 months. I had an account in '04 but I left due to life and by the time I remembered I had an account I totally forgot the username and stuff. Oh well, I'm not complaining. Um...I collect all kinds of animes and manga. I am always looking for new things to try. I snowboard, skateboard, rollerblade, used to street race (but after kids I said no way to that). Don't know what else to put, honestly. So, ask away if you feel you have a question. ^^  

Railomica

5,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

sepherin1

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:10 pm
Hi peeps, I'm Gaara the blood demon, I'm here to make your face rot, just kidding! but whats up anyways!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:33 pm
Hello! I too got the random pm. I have a typical real name but on Gaia I go by Tia, I'm 18 years old and I've been a member of Gaia since December. I too joined Why Not? for the heck of it. I hope that I can make some friends on here ^_^  

TiaArias

900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

James the Rocket

Thieving Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:49 pm
Hello! I'm James, and I just got an invite.

Lessee...

I love video games, books, movies, sleep... and a lot of other stuff that I'm too lazy to post. mad d

Oh, and in real life, I'm a girl. redface (*gasp*)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:03 pm
hi! i'm rini200! i'm little_moon_girl's baby sister!( 3 year diff)  

Little Bit of Pixiedust

little_moon_girl

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:05 pm
rini200
hi! i'm rini200! i'm little_moon_girl's baby sister!( 3 year diff)
hi sis! welcome to the guild! have fun here! and be worned... there are some strange ppl in this guild... but who cares!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:16 pm
^^ 17, female, and waiting for some real excitement in life. lol. hi peoples!  

Yukigin

Ite19

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:08 am
I got a random PM...
Anyways, I am Ite... Or my real name is Josh...
I am 14, turning 15 next month...
I looked at the guild and thought "Why not" join?
XD
Anyways, yeah... I am bored right now and sleepy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:29 am
Hello, I'm NightmareRabbit. I just got a random PM to join the guild, and I thought "Why not?" 3nodding I'm 20 years old, and I've been on Gaia for about four months now. I'm no good at introductions, so if there's anything you'd like to know about me, feel free to ask! wink  

Report Accounts Banner

Greggle

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:44 pm
Uh, hey all. I'm new, I just randomly got the pm (not sure why) and this guild seemed awesome so i signed up xd

Ok... I'm Male (whoopdeedoo) I've been on since 01/25/2007 and... I like stuff...

Please vote for me in the arena here xd  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:25 pm
Hi. New member, joined 2-19-07, 5:25 pm.

How ya'll doin'? I can't wait to get in on some of those contests!!! 3nodding  

Sweet Black Rose 88

Juanalynn

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:30 pm
Greetings!
- I was randomly PM'd to join this guild and thought... why not. So lets see what I can tell you about myself. Hrm.. well, I'm happily married so you know that I'm over the age of 21. I have a baby daughter and I love the color Purple. (^_^*) If you wish to know more about me just visit my profile or PM me. Thanks for the invite!
*smiles & winks*

JVST1CE rolled 3 6-sided dice: 4, 4, 4 Total: 12 (3-18)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:49 pm
Yo, I'm JVST1CE or Justice or Jv, my name is really Joshua.

I'm open minded so talk to me about w/e and this may seem up front but I'd really appreciate it if you all vote for me here.

But seriously, don't vote for Shaozin

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23699453&page=1  

JVST1CE

XxJaredxLetoxLoverxX

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:43 pm
hey im renee and im 17 and yes i am a gurl  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games