Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
The Pokemon Center(OOC Chat Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DignityPower

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:42 pm
SubonicXP
DignityPower
SubonicXP
DignityPower
SubonicXP

Ugh I hate it when that happens. I use GIMP myself but it acts up like that some times as well. Some times when I'm working on something big I save like every ten minutes out of fear.

you know how to use gimp? It looks SO complicated to me, X_X but then again, it's one of the best too XD
Same here, my computer has been slow in general. I'll redraw the other after I finish studying... which I don't even understand anyways -sighs-

GIMP is actually much easier than it looks, plus it's free. What are you studying though?

Hmm, maybe I should try it again. I tried a trial of Sai and didn't like it.
Calculus III, double integrals with polar coordinates and triple integrals. eh Dx

Ah, well I'm sure you'll figure it out. I like to think that everything looks harder than it is. Just break it down one step at a time.

thanks C:
I'm about to head off; night.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:57 pm
Heeey people.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

DignityPower

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:10 pm
SubonicXP
Heeey people.

Sup!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:16 pm
DignityPower
SubonicXP
Heeey people.

Sup!

Making missions, hoping my idea lake doesn't run dry. Right now though I can't find any water and I'm digging for more.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

DignityPower

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:23 pm
SubonicXP
DignityPower
SubonicXP
Heeey people.

Sup!

Making missions, hoping my idea lake doesn't run dry. Right now though I can't find any water and I'm digging for more.

/hands you a bottle of water
Whenever I lack inspiration for drawing, I check my subscriptions (art or tutorials or photo of scenery) - what I mean is the possibility are endless if you look around and there is a lot of Pokemon information to work with, though I'm sure you know and take advantage of much of it. Some times I still visit the poke site or whatever xD  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:27 pm
DignityPower

Whenever I lack inspiration for drawing, I check my subscriptions (art or tutorials or photo of scenery) - what I mean is the possibility are endless if you look around and there is a lot of Pokemon information to work with, though I'm sure you know and take advantage of much of it. Some times I still visit the poke site or whatever xD

*Turns bottle of water into words* I am Snagsus, except I turn water into missions...most useless miracle ever.

So how are you?  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

DignityPower

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:44 pm
SubonicXP
DignityPower

*Turns bottle of water into words* I am Snagsus, except I turn water into missions...most useless miracle ever.

So how are you?

Natural skill =/= useless

I'm ok. Trying to find new songs. My exam went all right, it was easy but I only really knew the hardest question X-x
Also, my grandpa didn't get a 6 month contract because he's on the pdvsa list.even though the guy that interviewed him said he was looking for someone like him exactly cause of experience.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:49 pm
DignityPower

I'm ok. Trying to find new songs. My exam went all right, it was easy but I only really knew the hardest question X-x
Also, my grandpa didn't get a 6 month contract because he's on the pdvsa list.even though the guy that interviewed him said he was looking for someone like him exactly cause of experience.

He was trying to work for PDVSA, right?  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

DignityPower

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:53 pm
SubonicXP
DignityPower

Nope, a different company that needs some people in a state that's south of here. He just finished his contract in Ecuador a week back. But since he was fired from pdvsa like 10 years ago or something, he can't find a job xP  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:56 pm
DignityPower
SubonicXP
DignityPower

Nope, a different company that needs some people in a state that's south of here. He just finished his contract in Ecuador a week back. But since he was fired from pdvsa like 10 years ago or something, he can't find a job xP

Oooh! Well that's B.S.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

DignityPower

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:04 pm
Aye~
Thank goodness tomorrow is friday. Rest time xD  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:09 pm
DignityPower
Aye~

TGIF...for everyone but me. I usually watch kids over the weekend. ; ;  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

DignityPower

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:24 pm
SubonicXP
DignityPower
Aye~

TGIF...for everyone but me. I usually watch kids over the weekend. ; ;

kids? surprised Aww, XD man, your life must be awesome though if you don't get exhausted. I don't even have that many responsibilities and I get worn out easy Dx  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:38 pm
I'm about to leave so night~

I just hit my ankle with the corner of the table ._. I have gym tomorrow.

sighs.  

DignityPower

DignityPower

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:07 pm
What kind of music do you guys like?  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games