Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2485 2486 2487 2488 2489 2490 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:04 pm

{{I may not drink now, but that doesn't mean I never did. Additionally, a friend of my father-in-law is German. I heard about the foam directly from him.}}
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:05 pm

-shoots Velcore another grimace face and wags a quick finger at him- BAD BOY! -walks over to Karrie- Awww, baby, no I do not know what that is like. -hugs him and then rubs his arms and cups his cheek in comfort, trying to cool his anger. She looks up at him with a sympathetic expression- How did the customer take it, honey?

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:09 pm

ThisEmptySoul
{{I may not drink now, but that doesn't mean I never did. Additionally, a friend of my father-in-law is German. I heard about the foam directly from him.}}

{{ rolleyes Well, Mr. Knowitall, I am -not- German, so if I want to drink the damned beer out of a thimble with a cute umbrella and my pinky extended, so freaking be it. mad }}
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:13 pm

Icy Reign
ThisEmptySoul

{{ rolleyes Well, Mr. Knowitall, I am -not- German, so if I want to drink the damned beer out of a thimble with a cute umbrella and my pinky extended, so freaking be it. mad }}

((LMAO…Oooooo! I want to to do that, Icy! rofl rofl rofl 4laugh ))

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:16 pm

*after a while, her sobs quiet down, body growing still. Soon she sits up and wipes her face with her sleeves, looking at the pillow she'd been sobbing/snotting on. Sighing, she gets up and grabs the pillow, heading towards the washroom. Stripping, she tosses her pillow in the washer, setting it on delicate. She stuffs her coat in the cleahers bag to be delivered at the end of the week. Tossing her hat on the counter inside the washroom, she pads to her bedroom and finds something to lounge around in. Dressed, she goes into the kitchen and grabs a bottle of X-Rated from the freezer and a martini glass. Back in her room, she turns her plasma on, snuggling down in the center of her bed to watch a movie*

{{ rofl whee }}
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:21 pm

Icy Reign
{{*in his best Ryzan voice* humph! How uncultured talk2hand }}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:22 pm

*Walks into the Main Bar from her Office. She sighs heavily and has a seat at the end of the bar.* stare
Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 2, 3, 5, 4 Total: 17 (5-30)
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:23 pm

*sighs* Not very well. She'd been so happy that I could make them and have them ready by tonight. sad I hated to disappoint her. She's a sweet old lady.

*cringes when Dame yells at him*

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:25 pm

ThisEmptySoul
Icy Reign
{{*in his best Ryzan voice* humph! How uncultured talk2hand }}

{{LMAO! rofl You would use Ryzan against me}}
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:33 pm

*As she sits there weighing her options, she decides to just get out and clear her head. Perhaps a change of atmosphere would help. She decides to wander over to Chatty Kathy's to get a bite to eat. Without saying a word to anyone, she stands and walks out the front door.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:44 pm

-notices Psyzapp come in and then leave... confused , hoping she's okay, she rubs Karrie's cheek- I'm sorry, honey...-leans up and kisses his cheek- Is there anything I can do?
Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 3, 1, 3, 3 Total: 13 (5-30)
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:50 pm

*watches Psyzapp walk in then out almost immediately and sighs* I don't think so, Dame. I offered to bake another batch for her tomorrow at a discount, and she agreed. sad I still feel badly, though.

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:57 pm

-leans up and lightly brushes his lips and continues stroking his cheek- Do you want me to come over tomorrow and help you bake the new batch? -lays her head against his chest- I know you feel badly, but you will make it up to her. And we will lock Velcore in the other room until they are delivered. -snugs him tightly-
Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 4, 6, 2, 3 Total: 18 (5-30)
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 8:16 pm

*wraps his arms around her* I don't know how much work I'd get done with you there... If you'd like, you can come with me to deliver them, though.

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 2, 12 Total: 14 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 8:20 pm

(( Oh man! Looks like I came in at a bad time. gonk ... Best go get caught up and see what I missed! sweatdrop ))
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2485 2486 2487 2488 2489 2490 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games