Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2487 2488 2489 2490 2491 2492 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:18 pm

Might be a good idea to invest in a leash or something to keep him under control, or maybe just lock him up in a separate room when you're cooking.
*starts taking larger drinks of his steamer now that it's had time to cool*
Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 3, 3, 2, 5 Total: 19 (5-30)
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:21 pm

Leashes don't work, I've tried. He manages to escape from them. I didn't even know he was home at the time. He'd been out with iggies' critters. *sips his drink*

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:24 pm

Gi ussta~ I am sorry to hear that. Had it been a while since the dragon had last eaten at that time? If he has a full stomach, he may be less likely to eat things that you do not want him to... or at least that is how mzilst creatures would be sweatdrop I cannot say that I am an expert by any means in regards to the habits of dragons. For you to be living with one likely grants you more knowledge than I on the subject.
Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 3, 2, 1, 1 Total: 13 (5-30)
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:28 pm

I'm not sure how long it'd been since he ate. I gave him a late breakfast, then iggies' dragons showed up looking for him. They usually find something to eat, but not always.

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:33 pm

*lifts an eyebrow* Well, have you ever actually taken the time to teach him not to eat things you make or do you just give him a stern look and shake your finger at him?

Dragons are usually pretty smart. Even if he's young, he definitely shows that he at least has an understanding of what people say to him.
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:36 pm

*nods in agreement with Tes*
Xas xas. If you have not done so already, I would recommend explaining to him the importance of leaving your cooking alone. Just telling him not to eat it may not be enough. He should know why he is not to eat it.

Ryzan Vixtul

Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 1, 4, 1, 5 Total: 17 (5-30)

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:39 pm

He knows what he's not supposed to eat, he just likes to sneak snacks when I'm not looking. Even if it makes him sick. I've tried explaining it to him, and I can sense that he understands, but he still does it. *finishes his drink* I think I'm going to go home. It was good seeing you two. Have a good night. *stands up and leaves MW*
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:41 pm

*gives Karrie a lazy wave then looks over at Ryzan*
Maybe his dragon has brain damage or something.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:47 pm

((/snorts rofl Brain damage? rofl 4laugh and yes, yes, the teacher voice! You and Ex both like it. wink gonk Okay, BED NOW. Nights.))
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 10:04 pm

*waves* Plynn kyon, Karrie~

*shakes his head at Tes*
That is not the mzilst polite thing to say, dear Quortek sweatdrop The behavior described is not mzilt different from that of a child. If Velcore is still young, then it is not out of the ordinary for him to behave in such a manner. Although... *scratches his chin* given his size, I would think he is at least old enough to have developed a more complex personality. Rilu'oh, since Karrie seems to treat him more like a pet than anything else, perhaps he has not received enough education to progress beyond a "child-like" stage. If being treated as a pet is all one knows, then their mental development will be stifled.

Ryzan Vixtul

Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 3, 2, 2, 1 Total: 12 (5-30)

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 10:17 pm

((Velcore doesn't have brain damage. rolleyes He acts like that because he thinks that's how people expect him to act.))
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 10:18 pm

That wouldn't really surprise me. *finishes up his steamer and stands, walking behind the bar to place his cup in the sink*

In this world, most people seem to hold to the belief that humanoid beings are the only ones capable of intelligent thought. Creatures like dragons aren't exactly that common around here so there are few who fully realize just what they're capable of. Because of that, it's possible that most of the dragons here actually aren't on the same level as the ones in our world, especially if they are being raised by humans.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 10:28 pm

{{No need to explain for your dragon. Dear Quortek is very well versed in the events that have taken place in this thread and others, though his "character" may not be wink }}

Gi ussta~ Surely there has to be older dragons in this world who would be able to clear up this misconception to the rivven. I cannot speak for the order of creation in this world, jhal dragons came first in ours at least... even before the elves.
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 10:36 pm

((I know that... I just had to say something...I just decided I'm not ready to go to bed just yet.))

*having snuck out of Dame's house through the window that iggies always leaves open, returns to the bar, chirping a greeting at the elves*

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 10:38 pm

Aside from wildlife, I think this world originally only had humans. Most of the people in this world are human at least, and those who aren't came from someplace else like you and I... or so it seems.

*checks his watch*
I think it's safe to say there likely won't be any more patrons tonight.... *just then, he hears a chirping sound and turns, seeing Velcore enter*

.... or not... *lifts an eyebrow*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2487 2488 2489 2490 2491 2492 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games