Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:08 am
User Image
Hana's eyes closed again, which was probably a bad thing because of the blood she had lost. But she was just feeling really tired.

http://img.4chan.org/b/src/1258948912631.png  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:14 am
"will you... help me Nike? I dont want to hurt Hana"  

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:16 am
Tell me something first, what was your mother talking about, about me, and who is kane, that Robert is so upset. he's even saying weird stuff like I had sex with him."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:28 am
"Okay Nike, I will tell you the truth. Kane is 1 of the 4 Vampire Masters that approached me about 20 years ago and asked me to watch a little girl with a dangerous power grow up. lets move past that. Kane is the man who seduced and had his way with Hana. The same thing can probably be said about you. Roberts not the type of person to make up lies. As for my mother. She was talking about your special power."  

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:32 am
Her face became closed. "What special power." She didn't like her secrets out. She turned to Hana, not wanting him to see her face.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:37 am
User Image
Hana's eyes opened again and she tired to sit up, but got dizzy and fell back on the bed. "Brago...." she called to him.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:39 am
"Your rare Siphoning power. I guess the Vampire Masters intended to use you as a weapon so they wanted to keep your power in check for now. Most likely to use as a game ender weapon against Demonkin or perhaps others.By the way.. You owe me for holding me down while Kane sucked on me" Brago shuddered when he remembered  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:40 am
Lady Eevee
User Image
Hana's eyes opened again and she tired to sit up, but got dizzy and fell back on the bed. "Brago...." she called to him.

"what is it Hana?" he grabbed her hand in his.  

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:42 am
"Brago, it's only bad, if it made you feel good. If he wanted, you would have reached heights of ecstacy never achieved before." she teased.
EDITED  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:44 am
Fox Demon Kirara
"Brago, it's only bad, if it made you feel good. If he wantedm, you would have reached heights never achieved before and messed yourself," she teased.

((perhaps you should call it a night.. I didnt understand your sentence rofl ))  

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:47 am
((perhaps, I was trying to say orgasms nicely twisted ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:47 am
User Image
Hana pulled Brago down and kissed him, still feeling the effects from his bite that made her want sex and not care how tired she was from blood loss.

((i didn't get what you said either, kirara.))  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:51 am
((Shes tired, but prideful eevee))

" Hana, stop." He said trying to pull away. He didnt use force though, because he didnt know the condition of her body.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:56 am
((Ugh, I edited it to make more sense, I'm gonna get this from the other rp too aren't I))  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:58 am
User Image
Hana dropped back to the bed when he pulled away, not very strong at the moment. "Brago, don't you want to play?" she said, stillnot thinking about what she was saying.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games