Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:42 pm
Kazumi growled. 'You got your f**king wing cut off. They'll eat you.' She bared her fangs. 'Hell, I can eat you.'
Jason shrugged. "10 minutes at most..." She said. "If we could catch them while they're sleeping it would be even better.."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:31 pm
Hannah nodded at Tomoyo and got up, dusting off her clothing. She shook it all off and rejoined them. Austin looked at her with a raised eye brow "Okay, what do we do now?"  

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:24 pm
(*Bothers to post again* sweatdrop )
Dasani watched the others quietly. She didn't know what to say so she just kept her mouth shut and her face stayed blank. She pulled at her dress and ruffled her wings a little bit.
Vamp growled under his breath as he followed after the other two. He out his hand on the trank hooked to his belt then took his hand off. He hated guns. He hated this. He was so going to kill whoever it was that had the idea to put this damn shock collar on him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:37 pm
Tomoyo shrugged, looking at her oddly. "It figures. The positive ones always have the dark side." She murmured. Aria smiled a bit. "I'm sure it's nothing~" She said, making 3 heads swivel in her direction.
Jason was a good distance from everyone, then turned to Chris. "If we could catch them when they're sleeping.." He murmured under his breath. He turned to Vamp, hearing him growl. "Don't screw this up.." He said irrtatedly.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:08 pm
'i'll make sure im dead before they can eat me so stfu.' she sent. "erin's sleeping right now but the rest are awake." chris said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:05 pm
'Either way, you're gonna f**king die, no matter by who's hands.' She thought. He looked at her. "Can you get the telepaths and wolves to sleep?" He whispered. They were getting a little closer to them.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:14 pm
"mmm..mayb i can try..but i dont kno how long for..mayb..5...6 minutes at the most." chris said shaking her head doubting she cud. she first started with tomoyo. she stopped walking and closed her eyes tightly. "im gonna need to sit down and concentrate.." she said and sat down behind a bush, only her the top of her head was seen. she concentrated on tomoyo's mind and eventually broke thro her walls and went deep into her mind and found the memory wher she felt her sleepiest and pulled that to the surface of her mind and hoped she wud sleep soon after the thought took over her mind.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:24 pm
Tomoyo looked a bit confused for a second then yawned, getting drowsy. She swayed a bit, trying to level herself. "I'm.. Just gonna.. Sleep..." She said quietly, falling asleep in a matter of seconds. Aria looked at her a bit oddly. "Ok?? You must have less energy since you're shorter." She said, laughing a bit. Jason nodded. "Ok. Good enough..."  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:28 pm
Vamp sat on the backs of his feet, crouching down as he watched the escaped mutants. He glared at Jason when he wasn't looking then went back to watching to flock.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:33 pm
chris smiled wen it worked and then moved on to the rest of the flock and then paused wen she got to kazumi. "ok they shud all b down by now and kazumi...well...ima hav fun tazing her while shes asleep.." she said and then searched her head.
blake leaned his head drowsily on erin's head and closed his eyes and went to sleep. erin woke up at the slight touch of his head on hers. she knew something was wrong but pretended to b asleep anyways.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:43 pm
Aria and Jude followed after Tomoyo, dropping like rocks almost. Kazumi looked up. "Something isn't right..." She murmured. She got up a bit, trying to hone in on thoughts but got none. Jason nodded, aiming his barrel so it was invisible from the bush. The plan for him was to shoot them in their sleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:52 pm
chris pulled up kazu's drowsiest memory up to the surface of her mind and put it on full blast. she sensed erin's presence again but ignored it.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:55 pm
Kazumi felt herself getting drowsy and growled a bit. She couldn't go to sleep, everyone was so vunerable when they were sleeping.. She tried to fight it but ended up asleep next to Tomoyo. Jason nodded a bit, firing his dart gun at Erin and Kazumi first, going from the people he knew would interfere most if conscious and then to Hannah and then stopped to reload.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:05 pm
erin yelped at the dart ad quickly pulled it out. "the hell?" he words started to slurr.

"can i go taze them now?" chris asked opening her eyes excitedly.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:22 pm
Jason grinned a bit when he saw Erin pull out the dart. 'Too late now..' He thought. He nodded a bit, shooting at Tomoyo and Blake and Jude. They all seemed to just slump over so much more when they got shot...  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games