Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:04 pm
Jordan smiled at Avery. It wasn't exactly what you'd call an ecstatic response, but all she needed was to see her friend wearing it to be happy. You didn't wear gifts you didn't like. Sometimes.
She floated over all facy-like and picked up her present from Whit, floating back over. "So how you like it?" she asked before opening hers.

(( Did Whit open his present yet? ))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:33 pm
(No, he knows what it is and is preventing the inevitable. Plus he doesn't wanna wake up Avery. Cause she's asleep on him again...she really CAN'T sleep on Christmas Eve...)

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

Whit nodded and hoped Jordan would like her gift...and that it fit...and ...that she knew what it was for and didn't just assume spandex...

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:28 am
__
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
User Image

ɱɨɔнɨ§нɨɢϵ

Michishige waltzed down the last step, perfectly balancing all of his presents as he greeted his friends. "Ohey there, guys," he said happily. "Starting the present-giving-ness without me? No fair," he stuck out his bottom lip, making a pout-y face as he placed all of his presents down underneath the tree haphazardly. "Oh, right, gotta give you guys your presents," he remembered, grabbing three -badly- wrapped presents out from under the tree. A kindergartener could have wrapped it better. "One for Jordie, one for Whit, and one for Avery," he said as he handed them their presents. "Enjoy!"

☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴

{ I'm loling at Whit. lol. }

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:36 am
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery got up. There was only so much sleeping a girl could do on Christmas, and there were more presents now.
Avery took off the paper, taped haphazardly as it was. She pulled out the long scarf and rubbed it between her fingers before putting it around her neck. She could totally use a scarf.
"Yours are over there guys." she said sitting upright and pointing a finger at her neatly displayed pile.
"Jordan's has a blue bow, Shige you have purple and Whit's is gold." she waved her finger pointing hand. "Have fun"

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

Whit looked over to the pile and tiltde his head this way and that before removing it and going back to the couch. It was small and felt rather ominous...Avery looked at him oddly for a second, like she was holding back a laugh, before looking back at the pogress the other two were making.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:17 pm
Spencer came down with the presents hovering over him. You thought he'd carry them all down? Please. He gently set all his presents down by the tree. They were all wrapped in expensive and decadent wrapping paper. "You started without me? Why didn't you wake me sooner?" he asked everybody.

Christopher was having more of a difficult time coming down the stairs. Gee...you'd think someone might of offered to HELP ME...particularly you, Spencer Christopher said to everyone with his power. He had gotten dressed before coming down and decided on wearing Christmas colours. He had put on a long sleeved white dress shirt, a red necktie, and a green sweater vest. His slacks were brown, but they worked. He held onto the gifts as he made his way down. The gift certificates were in his shirt pocket.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:02 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery got up to take a few packages from Christopher's over burdened arms. She settled them beneath the tree with everything else.

Whit was holding his chain up to the light in amusement. He nodded his head and put it around his neck. The light chain a good look, the small bell...not to much. But at least it matched.

He flicked the bell with a finger and looked to Spencer at the muted sound. "We're letting everyone wake up on their own dude. "

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:13 pm
"Thank you. I'm glad to get some help" Christopher said as he put the rest of the gifts down. He then turned to the others. "Oh. You stayed in your pajamas. I thought we'd be getting dressed for this since it was a school thing" he said. He then shrugged and reached into his shirt pocket. He took out the gift certificates and gave them to the people he got them for.(Whom I forget)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:20 am
__
User Image

ɱɨɔнɨ§нɨɢϵ

"Whoa! No way! Thanks Avery!" Michishige exclaimed as he opened his gift from her. She had gotten him those headphones that he had been wanting for a long time. He put the headphones around his neck, and turned to Christopher and Spencer. "Oh, and I got you guys' presents too!" he greeted them, picking up their respective presents and handing them to them.

{ Did Whit open his present from Michishige? o: }

Luxurious Poverty

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:42 pm
User Image
joяđαи ӄί
[ Guess I'll have to work on a posting style for Tele and Karley... maybe ]

Jordan leaned back and said morning to the others, and opened her present from Whit. Her face got a little red, but since it was from Whit, it wasn't that weird. After all, she knew the guy was after Avery. She let out a laugh once she recognized what they were. "Thanks, Whit. I guess I needed a few more. It's definitely...original." She set them beside her with a smile on her face and pointed to the little pile of presents near her. "Everybody's presents are right there, labeled all nice and everything." She took the small gift from Michishige. "Nice wrapping, Michi," she joked. "Spencer could show you a thing or two? It has...character, for sure." She opened it half delicately and half ripping it to shreds and gave slight pause before sliding the lid off the box. She kind of stared at it for a few seconds before fuddling to put it on her wrist. "This is awesome! I've been wanting a watch for a while now..." she trailed off as she snapped it on. It's shiny...and God I don't hope too expensive....

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:29 pm
__
User Image

ɱɨɔнɨ§нɨɢϵ

Michishige grinned, pleased that Jordan seemed to like his gift for her. "Yea, I've noticed that you seemed to be in need of a time-telling device," he said. "I'm glad you like it." Going to the pile of presents, he found and grabbed the box that had the label "To: Michi, From: Jordan" on it. He held it up to his ear and shook it lightly. "Let me guess, it's your everlasting and undying love, isn't it?" he asked with a laugh. Sitting down and setting it in his lap, he ripped the wrapping off of it and opened the box hastily. "Oh snap, messenger bag!" He grabbed it and put it on, checking it out. "I like it. I think I'll keep it. You've done good, Jordie." he joked.

Luxurious Poverty

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:54 am
User Image
joяđαи ӄί

Jordan checked to make sure the time on the watch was right, pretty darned happy. She choked out a laugh and a "Yeah, right," at his comment, but watched closely as he opened it. She really hoped he liked her gift, especially since he'd gotten her such a perfect one. She smiled again. "Why thank you, Michi." She guessed she'd have to let him call her that, given how she and Maria had taken to calling him Michi.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:43 pm
(No Whit's only opened Jordan's, he's a patient present fellow.)

User Image

Avery hopped up and got Spencer and Christopher's presents. Of the two gifts, Spencer's was more delicate (Weather glass) so she handed it over first. Especially as the bulk of Chrissy telescope was super awkward. She just hoped he found it amusing.

"Dude" Whit said to Spencer, we're here with classmates. "Does NOT make it school related.........well...not technically." Or does it? Whit now wondered...temporarily distracted. "Anyways your pressies are under the tree good fellows. Help yourselves. Ah Thanks." He said taking his card shaped package from Spencer.

**( I dunno if he gets a card but I covered the base)
(Spencer from Whit -> History books/ Hands free walkie talkey)
(Chrissy from Whit -> Educational game/ walkey talkey)

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:00 pm
Telemachus hopped into the room with a present in and to behind the tree.

Karley snuck down a few moments afterwards, and hopped sneakily behind the tree.

Ensuing was a shriek, then laughing, then a loud thump.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:14 pm
(AWWW)

Ms. Powers viewed the homey scene with a touch of amusement before heading to the kitchen. Her family always had a breakfast that lasted them through to dinner, as the dinner took all say to cook.

__________________________________________________________________________________________ User Image
Tomas watched Ms. Powers watch the rest with amusement. He didn't know why but her happiness seemed to make him happy. As if she was the one person in the world other than himself who tried to keep themselves busy to the point of ..blind happiness. He recognized it in himself even more so now that he's met her. Though the awareness only made him more determined to change things. For himself, and now for her as well. They didn't have to be kept busy with things for other people to be happy. And he could show her. He went over and started slicing bread to go with her batter for French toast.  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:16 pm
"I didn't say anything school related. I think you should be talking to him" Spencer said and pointed to Christopher. He then opened his presents. "Oh, wow. Thanks" he said.

Christopher opened his gifts and was elated, especially at the telescope. "Sweet. I was wanting one of these, but couldn't afford it. The game will probably be fun too. Anything that helps sharpen the mind is good" he said. He then looked back at the telescope and then over to Michishige. "You know, we're going to have to move some of your stuff out of the way so that I can set this up once we're back at the academy" Christopher said to Michishige.

Dr. Sullivan walked in wearing a Santa hat. He had a large filled bag slung over his shoulder as he walked in. "Ho ho ho, everybody!" he said.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games