Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:29 pm
((Sorry, I was away from the computer. sweatdrop ))

*looks up, sees Rod at the door, and smiles* Hi Rod. ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:33 pm
Amy came running into the AS and looked at Haley expectantly as she continued to run toward the back door.

Haley nodded and pointed to the back door.

Amy grinned and continued to run toward it. She burst through it and ran to where she thought she'd find Jessi. After a few moments, she saw her familiar cream-colored coat and picked up her pace. Then, she jumped into the air and came crashing down onto a big mound of fake snow, sending it into the air. Before she had time to settle, she quickly gathered some snow and threw it at Jessi while she was turning around to see what all the commotion was.

Amy laughed and threw her arms in the air as she saw the snow hit Jessi squarely on the butt. "Score!! I get the first point! Thanks for the heads up about the snowball fight you wanted to throw, by the way!"

Her smile was big and confident.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:34 pm
Jessi gasped and looked over her shoulder at her backside. She saw a big splotch of white. She looked down at Amy and gave her a mock scowl.

"Oh I see... No warning even. It's on!!"

She grabbed some snow and started throwing it Amy, who did likewise in return.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:35 pm
Hey Gorgeous. How are you? *leans on doorframe, arms crossed*  

rodenrock

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:39 pm

SNOWBALL FIGHT!!

Just a quick little mini-game idea. If others want to join in on the snowball fight, we'll make it a random number game!

RN 1-60

Numbers divisible by 10 mean the snowball missed and your score is deducted by 10.

Any other numbers mean your snowball hit and go toward your end score. Highest score gets a prize!! If the top scores are close, I'll give prizes to the top scorers. smile

Lasts tonight (Thursday Feb. 17) only unless we need to continue RP scene tomorrow.

{{PS: Thanks to Liada for getting the games rolling again so well! biggrin }}  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:41 pm
I'm doing good. ^_^ How are you?

*puts away the papers she was looking at* Come on in and have a seat. Just don't sit on Cecil. *points to the blue animal on the couch*

((It's not monday... it's Thursday. lol ))  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:45 pm
{{... D'oh!! Thank you Kits... This week has been soooo bad for my brain! crying }}  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:46 pm
(( lol Cuwen must be tired too. xd One of those days, babe? wink ))

I'm alright. 3nodding *glances at where she points and chuckles* I'll be sure to not do that. wink

How was your valentine's day?  

rodenrock

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:50 pm
{{All week!! All week... sad Actually, started toward the end of last week. crying }}  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:51 pm
It was really good. ^_^ Thank you for the flowers. *grins* Liada set a game up for us here too.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:53 pm
You're welcome. *walks over and kisses her temple before carefully sitting on the couch and putting on ankle on knee*

Oh? What kind of game? biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:59 pm
^////^ Well, she had some arrows that she did something to that changed Razz into a different animal every time he was hit. It was pretty funny. No matter where he hid, the arrows always found him.

*Cecil wakes up and sleepily looks at the man sitting next to him*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:04 pm
*reaches a tentive hand out towards Cecil so the creature can sniff it*

That sounds pretty funny! lol Which I could have seen it! XD  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:17 pm
It was pretty funny. I saw him turn into a dog, a bird, and a dragon. lol Liada said I should shoot another arrow after he left. I wish I could've seen his reaction when it caught up to him. xd

*Cecil looks inquisitively at Rod's hand, then sits up and puts one of his front paws on it*

*giggles* He thinks you want to shake hands.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:17 pm
Amy snuck underneath a picnic table nearby. With her white coat on, she looked nearly invisible.

When Jessi was close enough, she nailed her with a soft fluffy ball of fake snow, right in the shoulder!

Amy laughed, quickly crawled out from under the table, and took off. Soon, much of the staff had joined in on the game as well!  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games