Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:19 pm
User Image
❤ Cathaline Acacia League ❤ a.k.a. Cathyxxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx <5th Year>
Time: 2029-2030
Looking: Like the Adorable Badger I am

------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Cathy smiled when Elsie promised it was nothing bad as they headed out, Cathy noting that Elsie seemed to be slowing her pace since the older blonde was much taller than Cathy's own height of 5'2" (if she was being generous about her height, it was likely a good inch lower than that). Cathy looked up to the girl and tilted her head ever so slightly listening as Elsie started about being quidditch captain and then proposed the position of vice captain. A big grin spread on Cathy's face as she spun around, and bounced for a moment and said, "Really?!" She had figured as much, it was the logical thing after all, but it still was exciting to be named for the position. Cathy let out a small chuckle and said, "I mean of course you'd consider me, only natural right? Like you said I am one of the best players... of course I'm ready to handle something like this. It'll keep me busy and I love quidditch and the team and this way..."

Cathy blushed and said, "Sorry, I'm rambling. I would love to. Don't worry I got it..." She paused still smiling when all of a sudden a frown formed on her face and she groaned for a moment and went, "Ugh... David will freak out, though... he..."

She sighed and then shrugged, "Good thing he'll be distracted with more important things, right? Anyways, I'd be more than happy to help you out. Anything specific you need from me or any help just let me know. How about this year we try to get Hufflepuff a double win?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }
The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:19 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

So this is what you meant
When you said that you were spent
And now it's time to build from the bottom of the pit
Right to the top
Don't hold back
Packing my bags and giving the academy a rain-check

Dating ~ Mira Mitchell

Timothy stepped off the train mainly amused by the banter between his friends (Benjamin of course being the most vocal with Elliot trying and failing to act as if the Slytherin teen didn't bother him) as well as a bit off kilter by the question Echo ran by him when they met on the train. The older Ravenclaw had asked him to be his vice captain this year since he had been given the honorable task (he swore he thought his eyes would roll right out their sockets when he said that) of being captain of their quidditch team. He was pretty sure his look of complete and utter disbelief was as clear a no as he needed but apparently this wasn't the case. Of course his sister had put him up to this madness, whenever did she not interfere in his life in some way, shape, or form? At least her boyfriend looked apologetic about it, she did it with a grin and expected a thank you. Ugh. He told him that he was grateful just to be asked but admitted that he had no idea how in the name of Merlin he'd be able to do his duties with his-ahem-problem. The only people he knew that understood BSL were his family, Echo, Benjamin, Mira...and Elliot. The brown skinned teen suddenly had a thought and turned to his friend with a hesitant look on his face. "Elliot, how much of an aversion do you have towards Quidditch?" Timothy signed at his intelligent friend. He knew Elliot held most things that didn't directly correlate with learning in distaste but if he could do this than maybe he wouldn't have to invest in a gigantic floating chalkboard.

mc2

Quote:

Cara MiaKitty

It's time to begin, isn't it? [Uniform]
I get a little bit bigger but then I'll admit [Hogsmeade Station]
I'm just the same as I was [Benjamin and others]
Now don't you understand? [Heading to the castle]
That I'm never changing who I am [ooc]
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:00 pm
User Image
User Image

Wearing ✧Where-Platform 9 3/4 ✧What-Getting on the train ✧With-Alice and her sister ✧Why-Going back to school of course

Eira walked off the train along with the wave of other students and barely had time to do more than wave as Alice was whisked away with the other first years for their trip across the lake. She didn't miss that large disgusting lake nor those rickety old boats. Not one bit. The train ride here had been rather uneventful taking turns between rereading one of her course books and softly contributing to whatever loud and random conversation her friends had going on around her. Her Charms textbook was tucked underneath her arm as she hadn't had the time to slide it back into her knapsack before exiting the train and she gave a small huff of discomfort when someone pushed her forward onto the platform releasing her hold on her book as well as dislodging her glasses from her face. With an annoyed sigh she bent forward to look for her glasses first grabbing them just before someone could crush them beneath their loafer and cast a quick cleaning charm upon them before sliding them back onto her face. Seeing the world a bit clearer than before she went in search of her textbook which had luckily fallen off to the side where almost no one was. Now all she had to do was wait for her friends so they could board a horseless carriage together. Hopefully her pride of lions would hurry.

mc2

Diamond Wales

Cara MiaKitty

In the spring we made a boat
Out of feathers, out of bones.
We set fire to our homes,
Walking barefoot in the snow.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:03 pm
User Image
                                                  Wake up the dawn and ask her why
                                                  A dreamer dreams she never dies
                                                  Wipe that tear away now from your eye
                                                  Slowly walking down the hall
                                                  Faster than a cannon ball
                                                  Where were you when we were getting high?

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ || Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Eli stepped out of the train relieved, not exactly liking how quickly his reprieve from accusations and questions was disrupted. He couldn't exactly blame Cathy or Dani, he just had too much on his mind and couldn't get that off of his chest. He sighed, slipping his hand comfortably into Dani's before looking toward the carriages. He then stopped short, frowning, before he started walking toward them. Those... those were thestrals, weren't they? He'd never seen them, but considering that he saw death over the summer... He bit his lip, hoping that Dani hadn't seen how he reacted. He didn't want to explain how he had just acted. It was bad enough he was trying to be himself and trying to keep his mind situated in the here and now, instead of his imagination. He looked over at Dani. "So, carriages? I mean, I think Cathy can catch up, right? At least I hope she does." Truth be told, he wasn't sure if he wanted Cathy to catch up. Her words on the train, coupled by David's completely normal attitude, meant that she didn't know. He kind of wanted to keep it that way as long as he could.

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: Woah, real thestrals...
                                                  OOC:

Cos people believe that they're
                                                  Gonna get away for the summer
                                                  But you and I, we live and die
                                                  The world's still spinning round
                                                  We don't know why

Graydon Ironsield

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:05 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ѕιиgℓє
                                                          Looking Cute at the Station with - - -
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Down
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Well, I'll definitely find her at the table, at least... ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

σиє ∂αу, ι'м gσииα fσяgєт у σ υ я и α м є ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          σиє ѕωєєт ∂αу, уσυ'яє gσииα ∂ я σ ω и ιи му ℓσѕт ραιи ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxx
                                                          f є α я ιѕ σиℓу ιи σ υ я м ι и ∂ ѕ ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxx
                                                          вυт ιт'ѕ т α к ι и g σ ν є я αℓℓ тнє т ι м є ❦ ❦ ❦xxx
                                                          ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceJojo tried as she stepped off the train to smile, or at least stop frowning, but found that she couldn't quite pull it off. She hadn't been able to find Emily on the train (though admittedly, she hadn't tried very hard, figuring that the brunette might like to spend time with Dylan). Jesse at least had been good company, she thought, if interesting. The Slytherin seemed sort of... different. She figured it had something to do with spending the Summer with Elliott, though what, she had no idea, because Elliott wasn't exactly the chillest person around. Maybe it wasn't being with Elliott so much as being away from his own family. Whatever the case, apparently it'd been good for him, so she was happy for the guy. Still, hanging out with him felt sort of awkward, mostly because she wasn't entirely sure if they were supposed to be friends or not. For all she knew, he'd been hanging out with her specifically so he had someone to hang out with other than Elliott, since he'd just spent literally the entire Summer with the guy. The Ravenclaw certainly seemed like someone you could get sick of in a hurry.

spaceShe chewed her lip as she joined the crowd at the station, sighing lightly. Why did everything about getting to the school remind her of how damn awkward she was? Worrying about who to sit with on the train, who to sit with in the carriages, who to sit with at dinner, it was awful! She let out an annoyed huff of air, expression turning into a glare. She needed to find Emily. Fast. Otherwise... well, what if Emily and Dylan were with Benjamin and Arianna? There could only be four people per carriage. She might already be stuck with no one to ride with; Jesse would probably meet back up with Elliott, and she'd seen Elliott with two other boys in their year. That was another four. The Hufflepuff tried to take a couple deep breaths, feeling the anxiety settle into her chest, and clenched her fists. No, no no no, she was not freaking out over something this stupid, why would she freak out over something this stupid? So what if she ended up the lone fourth year in a carriage of three second years? Who cared? Except, she did, and she wasn't even remotely convincing attempting to tell herself otherwise. Her shoulder stiffened and she slouched, as if trying to make herself as small as possible, to take up as little space as possible, to go completely unnoticed. All she could think was, no one look at me, please don't look at me, don't let anyone see how much I'm freaking out. She didn't want anyone to know what an idiot she was. Then again, she probably didn't have much to worry about; no one ever really noticed her, anyway.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❦ ❦ ❦ уσυ ρ σ σ я , ѕ ω є є т , ι и и σ ¢ єи т тнιиg
                                                          xxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ ∂ я у уσυя є у є ѕ , αи∂ т є ѕ т ι f у
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ уσυ киσω уσυ ℓ ι ν є тσ в я є α к м є
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ ∂σи'т ∂ є и у , ѕ ω є є т ѕα¢ я ι f ι ¢ є

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:41 pm
User Image
xWendy Madeline Chaistyxxxxx
xxxx<4th Year>

Time: Fall of 2029
Dressed: In Slytherin Classiness
Wendy made a small sigh as her friend answered going on about how she didn't want to think she was crazy and then how much of a shock the engagement of David and Leo was. Wendy let her friend continue as they rolled into Hogsmeade Station. Wendy stood after her friend did and said simply, "David always planned to marry right out of Hogwarts, or that was his preferred plan. Even before he was named heir. He's been in a rush to establish that sort of life... why should he change his plans?"

Before she opened the compartment door she added, fixing her gaze on Mira, "Of course arranged marriages aren't normal for your family. Your family isn't an old family. It isn't even new money." She frowned realizing how rude her statement sounded and continued, "No, last year actually, Mr. Lillantine and I were discussing how odd it was for David to be afforded the freedom to date as he chose. Almost ironic, considering," Wendy added with a momentary roll of her eyes as she arrived on the platform and nodded to the carriages, "Well, is it you want to find your boyfriend and no doubt his obnoxious shadow, or would you rather sit with me? I don't know how cheery of company I may be, though."

{OoC: }

murruelecreuset

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:03 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ṡïṉģlε
                                                          Looking Smart at the Station with Timothy and Benjamin
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Confused
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Surely he's not asking me to play? ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

сøṃε ɾ ï ḋ ε ώïτh ṃε τ h ɾ ø υ ģ h τhε ṿεïṉṡ øƒ h ï ṡ τ ø ɾ ÿ x❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ï'll ṡhøώ ÿøυ høώ ģøḋ ƒ α l l ṡ α ṡ l ε ε ρ øṉ τhε ј ø в x❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxxxxx
                                                          αṉḋ høώ ώε с α ṉ ώ ï ṉ ώhεṉ ƒ ø ø l ṡ сαṉ вε ќ ï ṉ ģ ṡ x❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxx
                                                          ḋøṉ'τ ώαṡτε ÿ ø υ ɾ τ ï ṃ ε øɾ τïṃε ώïll ώ α ṡ τ ε ÿ ø υ x❃ ❃ ❃xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceElliott's eyes narrowed on his friend when Timothy signed to him, confused and curious. Echo asking the other boy to be his Vice Captain should not have come as a surprise to anyone, really. It was quite the logical decision as far as Elliott could tell, aside from the difficulty of Timothy's muteness. Timothy was obviously responsible, and Echo trusted him due to the fact that he was dating his older sister, and they had known one another for a long time. Elliott could tell that the request had confused his friend, though he wasn't sure why, exactly. His mouth pulled into a slight frown. "I do not have an aversion; that implies that I am against it or bothered by it. I simply do not much care for it," he informed his dormmate. "My brother is the athletic one; he played Quodpot at Salem. I have never held much interest in sports. I see the merit, certainly, but have not had a desire to involve myself in it. Why do you ask?" Elliott knew that the Ravenclaw team often had difficulty filling out the slots, and two members had graduated, Echo's elder sister and her Vice Captain Xavier. They had also, before the last game of the season, booted one of their members, who Elliott thought Echo was unlikely to allow back on the team. Gossip traveled easily through the halls, and it had been within his own house, so he couldn't have not heard of it. If half of the reasons Gypsy'd held for removing Inigo from the team were true, Elliott felt it would be foolish to give him a second chance. That in mind, it wasn't entirely out of the question that Timothy might already be doing his duty as Vice Captain and be attempting to recruit for the team... Why the boy was starting with him was questionable, though. It wasn't as though he gave the impression of being a stronger player. He was fairly certain he would be more of a detriment to the team than anything else. But, without a full roster, Ravenclaw could not compete, so perhaps Timothy was just trying to fill out the slots and was unworried about his actual ability? That also seemed quite logical, he supposed.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❃ ❃ ❃x ṉø øṉε'ṡ ģøṉṉα τ α ќ ε ṃ ε α l ï ṿ ε
                                                          xxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃x τhε τ ï ṃ ε hαṡ сøṃε τø ṃ α ќ ε τ h ï ṉ ģ ṡ ɾ ï ģ h τ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃x ÿ ø υ αṉḋ ï ṃυṡτ ƒ ï ģ h τ ƒøɾ øυɾ ɾ ï ģ h τ ṡ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃x ÿ ø υ αṉḋ ï ṃυṡτ ƒ ï ģ h τ τø ṡ υ ɾ ṿ ï ṿ ε

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Yukina101

mc2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:19 pm
User Image
                                                  I know we got it good, but they got it made,
                                                  And their grass is getting greener each day,
                                                  I know things are looking up, but soon they'll take us down,
                                                  Before anybody's knowing our name

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════
                                                  Sɪxᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ
                                                  ════════════════════════

Kenny stepped off the train, stretching. He'd decided to avoid the prefect carriage, mostly because he didn't want to be around that many people. Only to have David literally track him down to chew him out for missing the meeting. He already knew his duties, and expected that they would give him his assignments when they were assigned. Granted, he didn't know the new prefects, but he could guess. Getting the kinks out of his back, he started forward, deciding to get to the carriages. He still really didn't have friends, and he knew it was exacerbated by the fact the few friends he did have just graduated. However, come December, he'd be of age, and he'd be able to move out of his parents' house. He wasn't quite leaving for good, since he'd be visiting his siblings and Ciaran, but that was about it. Beyond that, he doubted his other relatives cared. He'd talked to Siobhan about the possibility of moving out, and away from certain members of his family. Andi's drunken actions at the wedding, coupled with Aedan's lack of well, everything, caused the raven-haired teen to seriously realize that he just couldn't live there anymore.

Looking around a bit, he didn't notice it until he had run into a girl. Blinking, he steadied himself as well as her when he righted himself.
                                                  "Oh, um, sorry about that. I didn't realize you were there." Unbeknownst to him, his fingers acted of their own accord and slipped the bracelet she was wearing off her wrist in the act of assisting her. He then got a good look at her as he absentmindedly pocketed the bracelet. "Oh, Jojo, I didn't see you there. I'm really sorry. You okay?"

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: Dang, didn't mean to run into her!
                                                  OOC:

[x]

Do you think I'm special? Do you think I'm nice?
                                                  Am I bright enough to shine in your spaces?
                                                  Between the noise you hear, and the sounds you like
                                                  Are we just sinking in an ocean of faces?

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image Location: Hogwarts Express -> Hogsmeade Station

Grace smiled when she realized they both had two siblings. She'd heard about Evander from Dakota who was in the same year. "My cousin's actually in the same year." she said with a smile. "Any idea where Cyrus will end up next year? I know Mira was quite happy I would never get placed in Slytherin." Grace told Anti. "She doesn't exactly like me to be honest." she added with a light sigh. She really wished that Mira would open up to her a little bit. Though, she couldn't blame her for hating her guts...

Pushing her depressing thoughts aside Grace kept a smile on her face as the train stopped. "Yeah, looks like we better get moving." she added looking out the window for a moment. Standing Grace followed Anti out into the hall and off the train. After hearing where they had to go she looked over to Anti. "So, want to get a carriage together? If not that's okay." she asked with the same cheeriness she'd had when asking about riding on the train together. Grace was truthfully just grateful to be keeping someone company that usually never had any. If there was one thing she knew no one really liked being alone.

User Image

With: Anti

Wearing: Ravenclaw Uniform

OOC: ---

Lily the Rabbit

The Forgotten Weasley

Well you certainly know what you want.
And I won't argue with such a mind as yours.
Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:19 pm
User Image

User Image User ImageLocation: Hogsmeade Station

Dakota explained how his summer was to everyone while on the way to Hogwarts. He told them just how uneventful the holiday had been and that he did however get to hang out with Feather and Dmitri during the summer. He remembered to leaving out any part that hinted on his cousin getting married as he was told not to say anything. He simply figured it was her way of keeping things on the down low and out of the rumor mill.

Dakota had been happy to see that Rider had found them on the train. He hadn’t seen or heard from her at all that summer although granted if he knew why he’d certainly understand. When the train pulled up Dakota was still happy as he’d been before they left the platform. He was happy to be back and hearing Lyall’s words as they got off the train the Ravenclaw smiled. “Yeah, I heard it's got a good place to buy sweets. So, glad my mum remembered to sign the form for it.” Dakota said brightly. He couldn’t wait for those weekends.

With electives and weekends in Hogsmeade this had to be the soon to be best year ever. Of course Dakota could be over reacting like he did with mostly everything. At least it made for good story material when he applied it to his writing. Which of course - like every year - he’d continue his journals.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

With: Lyall, Tori, Pru, Addison, Rider

Wearing: Ravenclaw Uniform

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

A rather curious lad aren't you?
Not to mention quite inventive.
You'll find your home in...
Ravenclaw

Henry the Black Catxxxxx

Miss GryffindorK
SummerIsles
The Forgotten Weasley
The Shiny Furret

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:20 pm
User Image
                                                                Never made it as a wise man
                                                                I couldn't cut it as a poor man stealing
                                                                Tired of living like a blind man
                                                                I'm sick of sight without a sense of feeling
                                                                And this is how you remind me
                                                                Of what I really am

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Hogsmeade Station
                                                                Who am I with? Elliot, Timothy, and Benjamin
                                                                What am I doing? Being a pest.
                                                                What am I thinking? Oh, please don't tell me he's getting advice from Benjamin...
                                                                What am I wearing? Fourth Year Uniform

Jesse had a decent time on the train, at least keeping Jojo company. It was weird, since he thought that that Emily girl would show up, or maybe someone else. Evidently not, and Jesse sighed as he saw Jojo head off on her own. He hoped she actually found some of her other friends, and he wasn't going to stick around if he was the reason her friends didn't decide to come by. He wasn't the most approachable person, he knew that much. He certainly didn't look it last year.

Spying Elliott with a few of the other guys in his year, he decided to head over that way, certain that Jojo would be fine. He walked up behind Elliot using his own street-born stealth and straightened up behind the Ravenclaw, cupping his hands on top of the other boy's head and leaning a bit while resting his chin on his hands. He knew that Elliott would probably get annoyed, but Jesse wasn't too concerned. Instead, he looked down a bit and gave the other boy a slight smirk. "Hey, what's going on over here? Benji isn't giving you dating advice, is he Elli? He doesn't give that good of advice, I think. Or well, have good sense. He's kind of chasing that Vass girl in our house, and I swear she's going to murder him."

OOC:

It's not like you to say sorry
                                                                I was waiting on a different story
                                                                This time I'm mistaken
                                                                For handing you a heart worth breaking
                                                                And I've been wrong, I've been down,
                                                                Been to the bottom of every bottle
                                                                These five words in my head
                                                                Scream "Are we having fun yet?"

Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101

mc2

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:22 pm
User Image

єugene єridanos ωindsor

Ravenclaw Fifth Year Half-Blood Scottish Accent Reserved Keeper

User Image

I wish I had covered all my tracks completely cause I'm so afraid
Is that the light at the far end of the tunnel or just the train?
Lift your arms only heaven knows, where the danger grows
And it's safe to say there's a bright light up ahead and help is on the way

-------- ✦ I forget the last time I felt brave, I just recall insecurity ✦ --------

Eugene went to the dressing room to change his clothes into his uniform before he stepped out the train. Poor Beatles shirt, he thought, too bad he's going to get rid of it for the time being in this school. Well, he might look like a late-bloomer or a hippie for liking old songs or songs of 2013 to 2015. People didn't seem to mind his taste though, but that's partially because he's in the Wizarding World and they probably think that he dressed weirdly back there.

He put his hands inside his grey hoodie, just the sake of how to do with his hands. He was scanning the crowd to see who to talk with, otherwise he would risk in secretly eavesdropping on people again. He heard many rumors around the Hogwarts, and he must admit that he was amused with some of them. Just some. He spotted Cathy, but apparently she's taking to the older lady. It was a relief, because he was worried that a guy might hit on her without her knowing that he also had feelings on her. But he had to wait for her to be back to normal after Mrs. League's death, he swore that this year was becoming worrisome than OWLS. Now he would be possibly begging help from his dad when something sour happened.

He saw Danica and a guy with lite brown hair. who happened to be walking with her. The guy must be the one he saw entering the prefect's cabin, but his hunches were telling him that the guy was more than a stranger. He reminded him of his friend Eli, with that frame, pale complexion and a "semi-messy" hairstyle. Wait, what if the guy was Elijah? After all, he heard that his friend and the Gryffindor were dating, he could be wrong. Maybe if he just catch up to meet with Danica he would put his curiosity into silence. He walked to them and waved, "Hi, Dani. I hope it doesn't hurt if I catch up with you--" He glanced at the guy. The pale complexion and the composure did confirmed his hunches, he then smiled and greeted with a friendly tone. "-- Oh, Eli? Oh Eli! It's good to see you again!" He then looked down at his prefect badge and added, "And congratulations for being prefect but... what's with the sudden change? I mean, I like the hair but..." He noticed that Eli didn't look happy, maybe it was just him. His expression made him a bit concerned, because usually his friend was sociable and quirky, just like Cathy was. "Also, how are you? Are you okay?" Were Eli and Cathy having issue with each other? Were they having a rough time with each other while he's not around? He wasn't sure. But if something happened sour between his two prefect friends he would want to at least help them out?

-------- Cause it came down like a tidal wave, and sorrow swept over me --------

Depression, please cut to the chase and cut a long story short
Oh please be done. How much longer can this drama afford to run?
Fate looks sharp, severs all my ties and breaks whatever doesn't bend
But sadly then, all my heavy hopes just pull me back down again

With: Elijah and Danica
Attire: Ravenclaw Uniform, plus Grey Hoodie

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:52 am
User Image

xSeymour Benjamin Ryansxxxxx
xxxx<4th Year><Single: pfft... I'm a one man army!>
My watch broke last week
And I don't need directions to know I'm < at Platform 9 3/4 >
And an FYI, looking this Awesome is an art!
Benjamin raised a brow when Timothy asked Elliott about if he had an aversion to quidditch and when Elliott answered, Benjamin was sure to make an over-exaggerated eye roll. And he raised a brow at Timothy and sighed in Spanish before looking back to Elliott, "Yo no sabía que estaba tan hablador. Blimey, mate, since when is that a question needing a lengthy monologue?"

He shook his head smiling when one of his dormmates decided to prop himself on Elliott's head. Hmm, Benjamin thought, looks like the Slytherins of my year are the tall ones. However when Jesse opened his mouth, Benjamin gasped at Jesse's words, putting a hand on his heart and said, "You wound me... And since when did you start calling me Benji? Mi Camila-linda can, sure, but that's different. She has earned the right... You... nah. Anyways, Gatita you talking about? Please, I don't chase girls. Mori is great and all, but I have far better things to do than run around chasing girls all the time. And, can we all note I am alive and breathing and fine so Mori obviously is fond enough of me not to kill me. She doesn't mind. I mean, Hell, isn't like Mori doesn't know where I live. And my Mum is the type to be all 'oh go ahead and kill him, just be sure to do it neatly or take it outside'."

Benjamin shook his head and looked at Timothy, "Besides, I do give good advice on girls. How do you think Timothy managed to get up the nerve to ask Princesa Mira out?"

Translation: (1)I didn't know he was so talkative.
(2)My pretty Camila
(3)Kitten
(4)Princess

{OoC}
Red Hot Missy

Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:32 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location: Hogwarts Express -> Hogsmeade Station

Luckily for Alice the train pulled into Hogsmeade station. At the rate she was going, she'd end up making a complete fool of herself (not that she hadn’t already). Truthfully she needed to shut her mouth and she knew that. However when you have the gift to gab, you tend to just roll with it. “Looks like we’re here.” She commented before standing and heading off of the train.

Jasper watched her rush off obviously she figured they’d follow. Looking to Iñigo he shook his head. “I have no idea what’s wrong with her.” He said figuring he’d get that out of the way. You think he would know while by all accounts he did but it was tough to explain. “We better follow her.” He said before chasing down the short Hufflepuff.

Hoping out of the train Alice took a breath, a part of her wishing she could fix what she started. Maybe if she stopped avoiding her fellow Hufflepuff and treated him like a friend, things could be different. Waiting next to the entrance out Alice watched Jasper come onto the platform. “In a hurry?” he asked her. “No, not really.” She answered him hoping he wouldn’t question it.

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

With: Each other... Iñigo

RedEagleEye007

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:57 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image

════════════════════════

Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ |❺| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ |❺| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

Dani stepped down off of the train at the station, relieved to be away from the rest of the Prefects, at least for the moment. She could feel her cheeks burn with embarrassment still, being caught with Eli as they were by David, Tanya and Cathy. Though no snogging took place, the assumption was already present, and no amount of saying otherwise would change the perception. Her hand closed around Eli's, and things didn't seem so bad now, a measure of her anxiety lessened by his presence.

"So much for our debut as Prefects, eh?" she said, with a slight chuckle, as she tried to make light of it. "I'm planning to apologize to Tanya and David when things are a little less crazy. Figure I owe them that much." As they were walking toward the carriages, she noticed Eli pulling up short.

"Yeah, we can take the carriages, and Cathy can catch up with us," Dani replied to his question, "unless you'd rather just walk to the castle. Its a nice enough night for it, you know. Personally, I don't want to miss the Sorting, since it'll be our job to escourt the new students up to our respective Common Rooms. What's going on between you two, anyway? I don't know what she said, and I only know enough Chinese to order lunch from a menu, but I doubt it was complimentary."

Diamond Wales

OOC: For the record, Dani does not see the thestrals

════════════════════════

OOC:

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games