Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
The Pokemon Center(OOC Chat Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:21 pm
DignityPower
What kind of music do you guys like?

I like techno, some pop, and enjoy classical mellow music.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:24 pm
DignityPower
What kind of music do you guys like?

I'm good with....everything, really. Rock, country, pop, some orchestral stuff, blues, a bit of jazz, and some other things. Although classic rock does seem to end up listened to a lot.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DignityPower

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:31 pm
biggrin ! Wonderful, similar tastes, what's your favorite song then? I enjoy jazz as well~  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:54 pm
SubonicXP

Too many updates, asdf! Though isn't the first bolded line in Channeler research division wrong or......???? o3o  

DignityPower

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:56 pm
DignityPower
SubonicXP

Too many updates, asdf! Though isn't the first bolded line in Channeler research division wrong or......???? o3o

This is what I get for using a template, I fixed it.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:59 pm
SubonicXP
DignityPower
SubonicXP

This is what I get for using a template, I fixed it.

:3 yay, I thought so.  

DignityPower

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:42 pm
For the sake of sparking conversation, what's up guys?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:08 pm
Despite having these two days busy, my devices have been beyond annoying. Though it's also my fault for not writing on Word where it autosaves even if my devices decide to shut down out of heat or battery -_- goodnight for now.

Conversation? Hmmm, what kind of stories/books genre do you like?  

DignityPower

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:52 am
DignityPower
Despite having these two days busy, my devices have been beyond annoying. Though it's also my fault for not writing on Word where it autosaves even if my devices decide to shut down out of heat or battery -_- goodnight for now.

Conversation? Hmmm, what kind of stories/books genre do you like?

Mystery, fantasy (of course), sci-fi, and such. For the mystery part I like the reverse kind where you know who the criminal is but no one else does, it's interesting to get to rad from the point of view of the bad guy and watch his fall from grace. Unfortunately I haven't found many like that.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:06 pm
SubonicXP

Mystery, fantasy (of course), sci-fi, and such. For the mystery part I like the reverse kind where you know who the criminal is but no one else does, it's interesting to get to rad from the point of view of the bad guy and watch his fall from grace. Unfortunately I haven't found many like that.

It's hard to find books written like that but they ARE usually pretty awesome *_* I also love trying to figure out everything myself and picking up hints to put it together myself xD

lol, by the way, wanna map out the HQ from the inside so I can draw it too? :3 It would save me reading the 11pgs XD  

DignityPower

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:29 pm
DignityPower
SubonicXP

It's hard to find books written like that but they ARE usually pretty awesome *_* I also love trying to figure out everything myself and picking up hints to put it together myself xD

lol, by the way, wanna map out the HQ from the inside so I can draw it too? :3 It would save me reading the 11pgs XD

Sure thing.

Base floor: Snag-A-Cup Cafe
Floor B1: Main area, kitchen, bathrooms, living quarters, administration offices.
Floor B2: Super Training Room, battlefield, swimming pool, Snag Mall shops.
Floor B3: Hybrid, Channeler, Mega Evolution Research Divisions, general lab, library.
Floor B4: Holding cells, interrogation room, restricted chamber.
Floor B5: Power generator, water pump, storage, SNAG server room.

I think that's it.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:44 pm
SubonicXP

Sure thing.

Floor B1: Main area, kitchen, bathrooms, living quarters, administration offices.
Floor B3: Hybrid, Channeler, Mega Evolution Research Divisions, general lab, library.

I think that's it.

Great! biggrin ! Does the place have an upper floor? Like maybe a balcony/roof sort of thing? Since most screenies of the game I've seen have two floors. Or would it just be one floor beside the others?  

DignityPower

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:50 pm
DignityPower
SubonicXP

Sure thing.

I think that's it.

Great! biggrin ! Does the place have an upper floor? Like maybe a balcony/roof sort of thing? Since most screenies of the game I've seen have two floors. Or would it just be one floor beside the others?

Sure it could have an upper floor with balcony that's part of the cafe.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:51 pm
SubonicXP
DignityPower

Sure it could have an upper floor with balcony that's part of the cafe.

^_^ All right!  

DignityPower

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:25 pm
I vanished because I completely lost inspiration for Pokemon roleplays. I'm back because playing Pokemon ROM hacks has re-lit that spark. But I killed my family's internet playing multiplayer Minecraft (never again) so I'm stuck with my chibi-sized phone until the first week of December somewhere.

Speaking of ROM hacks, I have a level 71 Zoroark named Subbarao. What up.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games