Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Mahou Boarding School IS NO LONGER IN SERVICE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IggyFACE

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:13 pm
(VEGETARIAN D: ) Kaji didnt interrupt. I'll just pick off the meat and eat the cheese he shrugged to himself. He looked around the room then at Damien. "You play, eh?" he said looking at the corner with the electric guitar.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:59 pm
When Damien finished ordering the pizza, she suddenly remembered Kaji was a veggitarian. "Dangit, sorry hun, I forgot you're a veggi" she said with a saddened face. She then picked up the phone and dialed the same numbed Damien had just dialed.

"Hi, my friend just ordered two large pizzas, one with ham and extra cheese, and one with pepperoni and extra cheese, can you do me a favor and change the one with ham to cheese only, no ham? Great, thanks."

She hung up the phone and smiled at Kaji. "Thankfully, they hadn't made them yet." she said.  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

[_TorturingLiars_]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:37 am
As Taylor was walking down the hallway, a short, plump figure was walking toward him. " Ah", you must be the principal, he said. " Indeed I am", he replied. " "I reported a few people earlier... I saw them skipping.. and was upholding my duty to enhance this school's excellence by making sure every irresponsible move was countered with consequences. That's what makes a great individual". He paused and then proceeded: " Sir, those were just friends helping out a poor kid who lost his father... I granted them one day off excused". Taylor's face grew red, his eyes danced with fury, and his mind felt as a ton of explosions were erupting, torturing him, murdering him,......but he had a plan. "So sorry to hear that, I didn't know..... " We all make mistakes", the principal said. Taylor started walking towards his dorm. It's time to proceed to plan C. He shuffled through his drawers.... Damn where is that device I saved for a rainy day! "Ahah", he said, unlatching a lid which contained one valuable possession. A BOMB. Let's see how Kaji likes it when his side of the room blows up, he said with a smirk. He turned on the bomb,and placed it in Kaji's drawer. Perfect! Taylor turned off the light, exited the room, and looked forward to watching all the suffering that was inevitably coming.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:12 pm
Damien looks over at the guitar in the corner. "Yeah, I play a little. People say I'm pretty good, but I think I'm horrible. Of course, I think that with my drawings too. You're pretty good with the guitar, why not try it out," he said to Kaji. He stood up, walked over to the amp, turned it on, plugged in the distortion pedal and the guitar to the pedal. He then handed the guitar to Kaji. "It's nothing fancy, but it works pretty good," Damien said. As Kaji started srumming the guitar, an explosion erupted a few doors down. "What the ******** was that?" Damien exclaimed as the walls shook and the lights flickered. The group rushed out the dorm to see what happened.  

Super Buick

IggyFACE

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:25 pm
Kaji heard a loud explosion. His eyes widened, because he noticed it coming from the down the hall of the male dormitory area. "s**t... what the hell was that?!" He picked up his own guitar case and opened the door to go check on what happened. He started running faster as he saw the door had blown off and slamed into the wall on the opposite side of the hall. "********..." He growled loudly. "WHAT THE ******** HELL!" Kaji yelled in rage. He coughed slightly as the smoke started poluting his lungs. He noticed that the attack was meant for Kaji's side of the dorm, but the after fire was infact most likely unintentionally traveling its way towards Taylors side of the dorm. Setting his guitar case down, He ran into the thick layer of smoke and grabbed a fire extinguisher. Kaji covered the flames with the white snow-like mixture. "********!" he exclaimed. "Someone get the principal!and fast!" He yelled in panic as more and more people began to gather around where the entrance of the dorm once was. As the fog began to evaporate, he looked down at the gunpowder covered floor and noticed a very small piece of the bomb shell. On it, the words Property Of Taylor Montgomery were printed in large bold letters. "Taylor....Taylor!" He yelled falling to his knees. "IM GONNA ******** KIL-" He stopped as the excruciating needle-like pain returned to his head. He yelped in pain and the room begin to spin. His eyes flickered blood red and the scars on his body began to glow. He fell onto his stomach and thought "Whats happening to me?!" as his claws grew longer and longer by the second and so did his fangs. A black aura began to surrond his body, and by this point the pain was absolutely unbearable. "HELP!" he managed to scream. He grabbed his head, as his claws dug into his skull making the pain 10x worse. Kaji's body twitched as if he was having a seisure. His brain was telling him to stand up, but there was nothing to cling to. He attempted to push himself up, and let out a few bloodstained tears while doing so. He managed to crawl closer to the doorless entrance and gazed up at the others "SOMEONE HEL-" His throat started to close up. Everything started going dark, the only figure he could make out was Yukora's. "I love you..." he mouthed as he let out one last yelp and the environment around him started to fade into black.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:45 pm
Yukora heard the giant explosion, then felt the floor try to recover. Before she could ask what happened, she saw Kaji running out the door and down the hall. She ran after him hastily and soon heard Kaji screaming. Something she'd never heard him do. She was at the doorway seconds after he went in, and went to scream to tell him not to, but she breathed in smoke. All that came out was a cough. She covered her mouth and let out 3 or 4 hard coughs. When she took her hand away from her mouth and opened her eyes, she saw Kaji with the fire extinguisher, then watched him put out the flame. She went to scream again, but yet again, only a cough emerged. She looked at Kaji agian, only to see him on the floor, beginning what looked like a transformation. Yukora gasped and covered her mouth. "Kaji?!!!" she thought. She thought she said it, but subconsiously knew she probably couldn't have talked even if she tried. She was about to run into the room, but someone grabbed her arm and didn't let go. They didn't pull on her, but they made her unable to move forward. She didn't look back to see who it was, she was too focused on Kaji. Yukora heard him scream for help, and tried to tug her arm free so she could do so, but the hand that gripped her arm wouldn't release it's firm grip. When she finally slipped free, she saw Kaji crawling toward them. She heard him begin to scream, mouth the words "I love you," and suddenly fall unconsious. Yukora's eyes teared up and everything became blurry except Kaji. She bent down beside him and shook him to try to get him to stand up, screaming "KAJI!!! KAJI?!?! KAJI!!!!!!! KAJI WAKE UP!" as she did so. Tears were flowing out of her eyes like a waterfall, but she didn't care. She couldn't think and couldn't see. She continued to sit there, shaking his body. She finally knew that wouldn't work and instead put her arms around his head and cried, still calling his name, but mournfully. She continued to do so for the next few minutes. Seconds felt like years, and all she wished for was for him to open his eyes and say "Yukora, I'm okay," but he didn't move. He laid there motionless in her arms. She continued to cry, not knowing what else to do.  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Super Buick

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:55 pm
Damien followed Kaji and Yukora to the site of the explosion. Once the flames were out, he saw Kaji fall to the floor. He saw his transforming. Yukora tried to go toward him, and Damien's hand latched onto her arm instinctively. "Yukora, just wait!" he yelled to her, but her reactions meant that she didn't hear him. Once Kaji fell unconcious, he let go of Yukora. She ran and put her arms around Kaji. Damien followed her in. "We need to take him to the infirmary," he said calmly as he picked up Kaji's unconcious form easily from the floor. Then Yukora and Damien rushed to the infirmary.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:21 pm
Although he seemed unconcious, Kaji was somewhatl aware of what was happening. Thoughts raced through his brain, as the urge to hurt, possibly even kill was implanted into his mind. His head continued to throb violently. When they all arived at the infirmary, he over heard every other word "Help! "Unconcious! Transformation! Explosion!" was all that his ears could understand. He felt himself being placed on an itchy cot as the mumble of the docter's irritated the pain. His eyes winced and his arms and legs twitched. He heard a somewhat excited yell. Kaji could feel his eyelids slightly open, however, he couldnt see anything. He felt an oxygen mask clasp onto his lips as he tried to inhale the sweet sweet air. The poke of the IV needle made him flinch. His eyelids closed again as He felt a warm hand hold his. The body heat from the others surrounding him made him sweat. His eyes opened again, this time vigourously, and his eyes had officially turned a dark blood-like-red. His eye sight was starting to return, but there were multiple...everything(s). Kaji's throat was slightly unblocking. "G-G..." he tried to speak. "Get out of here-" he inhaled. "I dont want to hurt any of you.." this statement was pointed at Yukora and Damien, but who wants to hurt a doctor? He let go of Yukora's hand and clenched his fists as his claws dug into his hand. "OW!" he yelled, although the yell was muffled from the oxygen mask. He immediately unclentched his fists as he tossed and turned violently. "Must..kill..Tay-- NO cant NO FRINSsdgs" he began to mumble again as his throat became blocked again. He heard a gasp from one of the doctors as he also heard the voice of a nurse rushing Damien and Yukora out of the room. He sat up and ripped the iv needle from his arm. The pain was being drowned out by his constant thoughts. He had no idea what was going on. Kaji threw himself against the privacy door and scratched at the wood. When that didnt work he slammed his now-furry fists against it until it fell over. He rushed down the hall, looking for his target, threatening anything in his way.  

IggyFACE

Super Buick

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:30 pm
Damien chased after the transformed Kaji. "If he harms anyone, they will kill him" he thought to himself as he willed his legs to move faster. He closed the gap between Kaji and himself very quickly. Once he was within a foot of Kaji, Damien lunged forward, tackling Kaji. "Get ahold of yourself, man!" he yelled as he attempted to wrap his muscular arms around Kaji to subdue him. Kaji's transformed state made him more powerful and he threw Damien off him like he weighed nothing. Damien slid across the ground and got up on his knees. "I don't want to hurt you Kaji," he said calmly as his eyes started to turn colors. Damien started to transform himself. His muscles grew, his skin turned a dark shade of red, and horns started to sprout out of his forehead. "What the ******** is happening to me?" he asked himself as he looked down at his hands.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:51 pm
Before Yukora knew it, Kaji was in Damien's arms. Suddenly, she saw Damien whisking away, so she followed as fast as she could. She ran and caught up to Damien and stayed right behind him, he was her lead since she could only see blurry figures behind her tears. When they got to the infirmary, she ran beside Kaji and helped Damien place him on the cot. She instantly gripped his hand, as if holding onto it for dear life. his hand was palm down. She opened her hand and put it under his, somewhat looking at his immense claws, but trying not to look at them. She gripped his hand tighter and wiped away her tears quickly. Soon, she heard Kaji speaking, or at least trying to. She looked at his face and saw that his eyes were red. She became terrified for Kaji, having not a clue what was going to happen. She saw him get up, and Yukora fell backwards, letting go of his hand. "Kaji...what's happening to him..." she thought in fear. Suddenly, Yukora was being pushed out of the room by one of the nurses, and she tried to get away from her and screamed to Kaji. "No! I need to stay with him! Kaji?? KAJIIIIIIIIII!!!!" she continued to scream as she was forced to leave the room. She began pushing on the door, trying to get back in. Suddenly, Yukora felt someone banging against the door and she quickly got out of the way, seconds before Kaji tore it down. She saw Kaji pass them, and began running after him. She saw Damien pass her quickly, and she did everything she could to speed up. Suddenly, she saw Damien get pushed off of Kaji, and she stopped next to him to help him if he got hurt. Suddenly, Damien too began transforming, and Yukora stepped away. Yukora began screaming for help at the top of her lungs, having absolutely no idea what to do. "Damien is only transforming to stop Kaji, so if Kaji changes back, Damien might too" she thought once she shut herself up. She ran up to Kaji and somehow managed to get next to him. "Kaji! It's me, Yukora. I know you're in there Kaji, I know you're mad, I know you're hurt, but this won't solve anything. You need to stop, please stop...." Suddenly, her voice changed from a panicked state to an "I'm about to cry harder and beg you not to do what you're going to do" state. "Kaji, please, stop, do it for me, you need to stop! STOOOOOOOOOP" she yelled emotionally. She grapped onto Kaji, hoping he would stop running.  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

IggyFACE

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:09 pm
Kaji felt two arms grasping onto him. He recognized them. "Yukora..." he stopped right in his tracks, trying to decide on what to do. He didnt want to hurt anyone. But his mind was telling him to, as if he was being controlled. His mouth was slightly open in awe. "Y-Y.." he tried to talk to her. " I c-ant help it....I do-nt want to h-rt any--" his throat became blocked again as the room spinned once more. Kaji remained standing there with his back to her as he bowed his head. "I dont want to hurt you.." he sighed. More grusome thoughts raced through his brain, but he tried to resist. "I can-t..cont-roll...my bo-dy.." he stuttered. Kaji's eye color flickered like before. He attempted to clench his fists, but remembered his claws. "I-Im..sorry.."" he broke down, and collapsed onto the floor.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:26 pm
((This totally reminds me of the inuyasha movie...3? I think. 2? 1? I don't remember which one but I'mma totally be Kagome. *Transforms into Kagome and breaks the Sacred Jewel.* O_O .......IT WASN'T ME I SWEAR! *runs away*))

Yukora listened to everything Kaji said, and suddenly knew she'd hit the target. "There he is. The real Kaji. The one that could never hurt anyone...I think I did it." she thought. She heard him say he can't control his body, and she knew talking to him wasn't enough. He suddenly collapsed onto his hands and knees, and she let go of him, leaving her standing, looking down at him. She calmly walked in front of Kaji and knelt down in front of him, her deep blue eyes staring right into his. She was about to try to think of something....emotional, like "Kaji, I know you can fight this, you're stronger then this. I know you are" but she didn't think it would completely stop him. She could only think of one thing. She waited to make sure Kaji was looking back at her before she did anything. Before she could open her mouth, she instinctively moved her head slowly towards his. She could tell his subconsious was trying to pull him away, or push him into harming her, but she pursued. She also saw, deep down, Kaji's will to fight. It was like a tiny flame, that was there, flickering, doing whatever it takes to continue to burn. She saw an image in her mind. It was Kaji, normal, happy, and healthy. Yukora continued her push towards his lips, until finally, they touched. His lips were cold, his whole aura felt cold, dark, mysterious. She continued to kiss him, even though fear surged through her veins like electricity. She knew that, at any second, Kaji could merely stab her with his claws, and she would die. "I would rather die then let him suffer" she told herself. She pushed her lips harder against his. She felt Kaji's body pulling away, but she simply pushed harder. She put her hands on his shoulders to stop him from moving. That moment seemed to last a lifetime, and she felt frozen in a pack of ice, not moving, maybe not even breathing, simply...existing.

((Also, don't feel pressure about the school dance. We'll wait until like 2 days after the demon drama passes.))  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

IggyFACE

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:10 pm
User Image((I LOVE EDITING ^_^)
((OH YEAH! i know what your talking about xDDD))
((Btw your post was really deep...)

Kaji looked up at Yukora, teary-eyed. His eyeliner was now smudged all down his face and his energy was draining. Blood was streaking down his face and staining it. "Yu...." he stopped himself as he noticed her lips moving toward his. He dug his hands into the floor, restraining himself, and backing away slightly. He was doing all in his power to resist hurting her. Yukora's lips were trembling ever-so-slightly. She was afraid of him..he could sense it. He felt her touch his shoulders. There was nothing else he could do to move away. He swallowed hard, and kissed her gently, still trying to pull away. His right eye began to flicker to its original, silver-ish-blue color. His black aura started turning to a light grey and his claws and fangs began to shrink. Kaji's slightly furry arms began turning back to normal. The process was painful, but all was ignored in that one long, emotional moment. "I love you..." he whispered softly. He pulled away and gazed into her eyes as his other eye turned back to normal. Kaji had lost an enormous amount of blood in that short time, he got dizzier then he was before. He was starting to pass out again, but he knew he had to hold on just a little longer. He looked down and pulled out his now declawed hands from the hole he had made in the floor. He set one gently on Yukora's cheek and kissed her warm lips once more. Kaji managed to smile slightly. His heartbeat began to slow down, and before he knew it, he was passed out on the floor again.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:38 pm
Yukora could feel how it was to force himself not to hurt her. For a moment, she admired him. He instantly became her idol. He was motivated, determined, loyal, caring, kind, unselfish, and willing to sacrifice to do what's right. She wished she could say she would do the same if she was in that circumstance. She recognized she had a weakness, and it was that she can't handle stress, pressure, or pain very well, forget that, she can hardly handle any at all. She was ashamed of herself for not being like Kaji, and hoped she could improve herself, and that he wouldn't change. "Guys get laughed at by other guys for being like him. Alot of guys change the way they are because of it. Then I wonder why there's very few guys like him around. I curse the morons that convince guys to change who they are. It's sad because so little girls appreciate a guy that deals with the finger pointing to be the kind of guy that can do what Kaji's done. I'm proud to say that I am one of those girls, and he's one of those few guys that don't let the morons control them. I'm the luckiest girl in the world" she thought. ((She thinks really really fast XD)) She suddenly sensed him changing back to normal, his aura completely changed. She held the embrace for a few extra seconds. She heard him whisper "I love you" and mouthed "I love you too" back to him. She then felt his hand on her face. Even though his hand felt cold, she felt as if her cheek had just been kissed by sunlight for the first time. "Did I do this? Did I encourage him to change back...and it worked? I can't believe it...it worked. He's back" she thought. She smiled and snuggled her cheek into his hand. She felt his lips against hers one more time, but she had no time to respond. She opened her eyes to see him smiling, and the next thing she knew, he was passed out on the floor. Yukora instantly panicked, but not nearly as much as she had been before. She took a second to think about what to do. "If I run back to Damien, not only could Damien hurt me, but he might not change back, even if Kaji is human again. I could try carrying him, but I don't know where to go, or if I could. The only other thing is my spellbook, but it's in the dorm...What do I do..." she suddenly realized the only real thing she could do. Scream. "SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME! MY BOYFRIEND NEEDS HELP!!!" While she screamed, she turned Kaji face up and prepared to go through plan B. She stood up and knelt back down. She took Kaji's arm and put it around her neck, and put her arm around below his other one. She hoisted him up. Though he was heavy to lift, it wasn't that bad if she somewhat dragged him. She struggled to get him more on her back, and lifted him. His feet were still dragging, but she couldn't do any better. She walked him to where Damien is to see he was in demon form. "Damien. I need your help. Kaji's human again, he needs your help. Please help us..." she said in her "I'm going to cry and beg for you to help if you don't become a human right now" tone.  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Super Buick

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:23 am
Damien watched as Kaji turned back into his human form. He felt the energy surge from Kaji's body and watched as he passed out on the floor. When he heard Yukora plead for him to help them, he said, "please don't fear me. I might not look like me, but I am still completely here." The sound of his transformed tri-vocal voice startled him momentarily. He then instinctively knelt down and touched Kaji's forehead. He closed his eyes and started glowing a light blue. The blue aura enveloped Kaji as Damien started chanting something indecipherable. "Kabulika onjaritic renulza do tilaka bazul," he bellowed as the entire school started to shake. Damien felt a strong surge of energy surge through him into Kaji. Damien slowly transformed back into his human state as Kaji started to moan and move his legs.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games