Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
=|| Koro's Paper Quest ||= + paper kitty mode + Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackAmaya

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yup..

I have an anonymous donor too..but I found out later who she was... blaugh

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:27 pm
I sent a small donation, I think I got the papers that you still need to make 5000. Argh so many and I have the mum dums! lol
And yesterday all avi's went to x's for me for about an hour! blah  

GillaGrrl

Beloved Heckler

kireinaj

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:56 pm
~hello! well, i dont have much but i hope it will help u somehow..~  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:43 pm
Pokes Koro~
I can't see no evil rofl
I got another item down I am soooo happy xd
Anyways your thread is badly littered...here I have picked up the litters for you...here you can keep them ninja  

kailiax

Symphony of Serenity

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:45 pm
BUMP!!! I'm going to search for papers now.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:54 am
~ heart hello koro! thanks for the inks. heart ~

*goes to town to get more papers*  

kireinaj

kailiax

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:40 am
Kx: Thanks for the parrot Koro ^^
I am going to add you to my thank list for that ^^
Pokes the cute parrot 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:22 am
Hihi girl. How you doing lah?
Waah.. no need to ask about your paper donations..
You're getting allot of donors and people working for you now? XD
And w0w.. what's with all these anonymous donors too huh?
Hehe it must be the Secret Santa Service eek  

ChibiMo0n

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:41 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

@alfred>
Wow xD You're lucky to find out who your donor was. I'm still clueless who mine are sweatdrop I'm thinking of putting up a shrine to pay tribute to my beloved mysterious heavenly beings. But that kind of makes them sound dead sweatdrop
*crosses that idea out quickly*
Uhh.. I guess I'll just stick to admiring their awesome greatness blaugh

@Gilla>
Wow... it's like we were marked by "xorros" then rofl Thank you for the papers xD The others are still a long way to go to reach 5000 but that's hokey xD

@Symphony>
Thank you for the bump! xD I'm going to go fishing soon but I need to regulalry check on my contest thread. I already have winners hehehe...

@ryan>
Yay! The parrot has found a cool master! xD No biggie, Ryan ^_^ I got the pirate from the omg box hahaha... Didn't quite expected a parrot to be packed up in a box O_O
It must be quite suffocating in there rofl

@kireinaj>
Welcome!! You are my new llama breeder! xDDD Thank you for your papers! ^O^
I give out inks as complimentary gifts for my donors ^_~
But when I'm out of stock, I'd give out something else. It's pretty much like there are always gifts even if they are not inks xP

@awesomely>
I know you'll never stop by but hey, I still feel the need to thank you in this thread lol Thank you for your papers! xD

To -aisaretai- ... you are also my new llama breeder! ^O^ I placed a llama next to your name. Let's do some headbobbing! *bob bob* It's the traditional new llama breeder ritual! rofl

Oh... kireinaj! You should join the bobbing too! xD

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:48 am
ChibiMo0n
Hihi girl. How you doing lah?
Waah.. no need to ask about your paper donations..
You're getting allot of donors and people working for you now? XD
And w0w.. what's with all these anonymous donors too huh?
Hehe it must be the Secret Santa Service eek
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aiyaa... xD
I missed out on replying to your post since I was busy typing out that long one xDDD
Yup yup my donor list is growing unexpectedly. I kind of like seeing all the domos and llamas there xD

Hey hey speaking of secret santa, you really think 'he' was one of the donors? O_o Where's his trademark laugh? gonk

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:39 pm

Well, since the thread for Blue's art avvy contest is no where in sight, I'm going to paste here my entry xD It's a pretty lousy sketch though xD

Here's Magic Blue Fairy! ^O^
User Image

Here's mah sketchie of her! ^O^
User Image

And that concludes my presentation rofl

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:44 pm
heart Thank you so much for the glasses! heart
heart And your art is fantastic! heart

Pinka-Boo-Boo

GillaGrrl

Beloved Heckler

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:43 pm
Awwwww! That is so cute! Blue will love it!!

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:24 pm
Haha you're right Koro. It's not him if it doesn't have the "Ho Ho Ho!" XD

And w0wz0rz.. Blue will definitely heart your artwork girl!

But.. has anyone else heard the news.. ?
[is trying to be discreet..]  

ChibiMo0n

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:22 am

@Pinka>
Nononono~... thank yooooou for your fonts! xD
Placed one in my store as well xD
And thank you for your compliment! ^O^ I'm not good at drawing females so as you can see, her hands are way manly hahaha xDDD I'm not used to drawing those dainty fingers. The ones usually seen in shoujo-typed mangas sweatdrop Long fingers and even longer legs ... O____O
Like... so not easy to draw! rofl

Gah! I'm not good in body proportions either xDDD

@Gilla>
I hope so sweatdrop And I hope the others who were intending to enter, still continue with the completion of their sketch/artwork even though the contest thread is nowhere to be seen now. Well, for you guys, that is mrgreen

@chibi>
What news? O_O *blink blink*

------------------------------------

Now is my round of thanks section! xD

Thank you airashii for your donations again! xD I'm out of inks so a pineapple hat and some tickets are your gifts xD

Pinka! Glad you're loving the glasses <3 I got it from the omg box.
And guess what... I got the wtf hat!!! ^O^
Oh score one for mehhh!! xDDD *dances*
I'm not going to sell it though because the poses are way wicked O_O
But to use the hat, I need to have shades of black sweatdrop

And welcome to imsters for being my newest addition to the llama squad! Bob your head as the official llama acceptance ritual! *bob bob* xD

☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games