Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Dragon Eye Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shadow toan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:53 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Toan was completely soak and he spit out water from his mouth "Coredramon extra training for the next week" Coredramon groan "Crap"

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:07 pm
Tyler said"hey do yall wanna join our team"  

atomic_twilight

shadow toan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:11 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Toan turn toward Tyler "What team?"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:18 pm
Tyler said"me and my friends are a digimon team"  

atomic_twilight

shadow toan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:35 pm

Toan spin around so fast the wind rush around him drying all part of him then stop "Sure sounds fun what you think Coredramon?" Coredramon shrugs "Why not"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:35 pm
Tyler said"great"
Bullmon said"good to have yall"
WaruMonzaemon said"nice to have more people"  

atomic_twilight

shadow toan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:52 pm

Toan gives a grin "Thanks, Oh yea i guess i should inform Vajiramon too" Toan took out his black digivice and it started to glow to press a few button on the digivice and an image of Vajiramon appear laughing with joy as he just won a fight "Having fun are we?" Vajiramon Turn to give a startle look then gives a grin "Why Toan you bloody b*****d, yea just got threw the tournament made first place of course!" And both Toan and Vajiramon laugh "Alright so where are you now so i can find you" So Toan told them where they were and told them about the team they just form and all that has happen Vajiramon nodded "Good you made some new friends finally" Toan give a glare "Go to hell" Vajiramon laughs "Alright ill be their in a few hour pce" And the image clear Toan sigh and put away his digivice.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:49 am
Soma once again trying to get his clothes dried.
"Does anyone have an umbrella?"
Soma...
"What?"
Patamon slaps Soma with his wing.
you know what you did.
"Sorry. (What did I do?)  

cdcash912

beylese

Spicy Egg

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:45 am
both charie and tapirmon just stared. what was all that about?" tapirmon asked, looking at toan.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:54 am

"What was what about?"

shadow toan

atomic_twilight

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:16 pm
Tyler said"everyone meet our new member"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:37 pm
Hello and welcome to team Patamon.
Soma slaps Patamon.
Sorry, I mean team Snowball.  

cdcash912

shadow toan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:48 pm

"lol thanks" Toan look at Coredramon and mouth snowball? Toan shrugs Coredramon came to Toan "Yo Toan Vajiramon gonna be here soon I want to surprise him in my digivolve form can I?" (long rivalry between Coredramon and Vajiramon" Toan nodded and took out his black digivice "Alright be don't get carry away........again" Coredramon nodded and my digivce glow pure black and so did Coredramon as he grew bigger and Digivolve into Wingdramon Toan turn toward the others "Why is it call team snowball?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:52 pm
Tyler said"the team was my idea and the name was soma's idea"  

atomic_twilight

shadow toan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:59 pm

"ahhhh cool, is anyone else in the team?"

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games