Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
The Great Canyon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:59 pm
{{Marq, Destin, Skylar, and Chris enter from File Mountain}}

User Image
Marq.
Is there a reason everything keeps happening to me?!

User Image
Destin
"I vow to serve him and protect him
from harm,just as I did before I died..."

The grouped traveled for what seemed like hours. with Destin at his champion form they were still having trouble getting through the mountainous terrain. Marq held on to Chris and Skylar, "Do you think we're almost there?" Marq was still tense not knowing whether they were going to get in another fight or not, hoping that they wouldn't

"We should be getting close, my sense of smell seems to have improved in this state and I never forget a place especially with how much time we spent there." Destin chuckled at the thought of Leomon's face when he saw them after so long.

"Good, I'm sure he'll know what to do for them." Marq's tense composure was beginning to fade away as he gave off a smile at the thought of returning "Home," if he could call it that. "Hey Destin, so how long do you think you'll stay like this, I think it's quite awesome! Big but awesome."

"Ya know, I don't have a clue, this is the first time something like this has happened to me so yeah, your guess is as good as mine." Destin chuckled again until his nostrils went insane with a familiar smell, "We're getting close."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:43 pm
User Image Chris
Chris let out a groan of pain he had hit the wall pretty hard earlier. He was slowly begining to stir but it was obvious he wouldn't be fully recouperated for a while. "...Marq...I'm sorry..I got in..the way...oww my aching head.." He mumbled almost incoherently.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:10 pm
User Image
Marq.

User Image
Destin

"Eh?!" Marq titled his head back to look at the stirring boy. "CHRIS!!" He was over joyed and nearly fell off of Destin as he spun around to look at Chris. "I'm glad you've awoken, I was really worried." He notices Chris trying to get up and ways frantically," OI!!! Take it easy, we're almost there." Marq nodded and turned to see a shack of a building coming into focus.

Destin's nostrils flare at the sent of the dojo and has to restrain himself from taking off in a charge. "WE'RE HERE!!!" Although he doesn't take off in a full gallop, his stepping does increase however.

"Awesome!" Marq holds onto the fur of Destin's back and tilts his head backwards, keeping his eyes on the shack. Once they reach the small building Marq instantly jumps off Destin's back and rushing into the, soon to noticed, empty dojo. "EH?! Where is he?! PAPALEOMON!!!" Marq steps back outside and yells at the top of his lungs, cupping his hands around his mouth to intensify the range.

"Maybe he's in the trail? He did that alot." Destin sighed and decided to take a break, sitting down like the big dog that he now was.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:24 pm
User Image Chris
Chris barely registered Marq was talking to him but caught part of what he said and stopped stirring for a bit. Once he felt Destin sit he slid off and fell on his back. His head was spinning and hurt like hell. He did his best to stand but only fell feeling disoriented. "...what happened...?" He asked weakly. He looked at Marq to the best of his abilities and then remember what happened and looked down "...it was my fault I shouldn't have ran ahead" He said.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:36 am
User Image
Marq.

User Image
Destin

Marq groaned before returning to Destin and Chris, laying against his partner's back. "Well this blows." Marq heard Chris's comment and chuckled a bit. "It's not your fault at all. If anything it's my fault for losing myself in the midst of battle. Remember?!" Marq tilted his head in Chris direction. "If you had not have pushed me out of the way, our roles would probably be slightly reversed." Marq felt a sweat drop form on the back of his head.

Destin rolls his eyes and rests his head on his front paws, taking a nap from all the running he did.

"Hmm... where is he???" Mar felt himself begin to whine and threw his head back against Destin, taking in a big gasp of air. to prevent a tantrum.

Destin's ears perked up at the sound of approaching footsteps even though they were out of range for human earing "Hmm?!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:16 pm
User Image Chris
Chris looked at Marq "I suppose it might have but then again it may have been worse I don't know how to fight that well" he said. He frowned as he looked at Skylar he was sure he would wake up soon but since he had never fought he was sure he had become very tired in the fight. He then looked at Marq again "..who are you waiting for exactly" He asked.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:53 pm
User Image
Marq.

User Image
Destin

"Leomon, he's like a well known trainer in these parts. Unfortunately not that many people come here because of the bandits like that ogremon that we faced off against." Marq smiled at Chris and stood up to stretch. "He pretty much taught us everything that we know."

Destin opened his eyes and stood up, making sure that Skylar stayed on his back. "Someone's here..."

"Huh? Where?" Marq nearly felt back as Destin rose abruptly. He turned in the direction of footsteps that were approaching.

???:"SO I see you're not dead yet. Good!" A leomon was aproaching from the mountains with a draw-sack over his back.

"LEOMON!!!" Marq was over-joyed to see his master as he charged the lion and hugged his leg

Leomon:"Oi, let go of my leg!!!" The leomon kicks, knocking the boy off. He snorts and walks over to Chris, Destin, and the passed out Biyomon, "Oh, so you're brought guest... great."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:01 pm
User Image Chris
Chris weakly stood up and looked at Leomon "You seem enthusiastic about me being here" He said. He looked at Skylar who liked like he was begining to awaken. "Skylar" He said. He quickly moved over to Skylar and gave him a hug "I'm glad your alright" He said. He then let him go so he could relax. He then looked back at Leomon.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:08 pm
User Image
Marq.

User Image
Destin

Leomon:"Spunk, I like this one," he says to himself. "You could say that I don't get very many guest that aren't demanding in someway so pardon me if I seem a lot sarcastic about visitors." Leomon frowns at the boy and then looks at the weakened bird. "So what happened here?" Leomon's expression shifts when he notices Skylar.

"We got attacked on our way here by the bandit leader." Marq frowns and crosses his arms trying to look serious in the lion's presence.

"Yeah, an Ogremon attacked us, Sklyar and his Tamer Chris saved us so to speak." the Gaogamon sat back down so that Chris could reach Skylar.

Leomon:"I see, so the bandits are still up to their old habits. Well I'm glad that you were---" Leomon stopped when he noticed Destin completely since he had arrived. "So I see that you're grown, Destin... good to know someone is making progress."

Marq felt like the comment was made in reference to past events.

Leomon chuckles and then looks up at the now darkening sky. "Well you'll have to stay here for the night, Great Canyon is no place for rookies and their tamers, especially at night." Leomon moves to pick up Skylar and takes him inside the dojo where he sets the digimon on a striped futon. He gestures for the others to come in as well.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:34 pm
User Image Chris
Chris frowned as he looked at Skylar who was lying on the couch he was sure he would just need a while to rest. He then looked at Leomon "Marq was headed here anyway I think" He said. He looked at Marq "Why did we come here exactly" He asked. He frowned as he started to feel tired again. He nearly fell but lucly found a seat and sat down. "Heh I must have been hit harder than I thought" He said.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:27 pm
User Image
Marq.

User Image
Destin

Leomon:"Hmph... you remind me of Marq when he got here in the Digital world. Here drink this." Leomon offered Chris a cup of "Lion's tea". "It ought to perk you up. Your biyomon, on the other hand, will need to rest." He sits down on the ground with his legs crossed. "So what brings you back out here? I would have thought htat it would be another year or so before I saw you to again." He shifts his look from Skylar and Chris to Marq and Destin.

"Well I wanted to, we wanted to show you how much stronger we've become." Marq takes a sip of tea and pats Destin on the back.

"Yeah, we did as you told us and made it all the way to the city and even made some friends. Marq and I have become much stronger then last time." Destin gives the Leomon a big toothy smile.

"Really, so I take it you want to take the course again..." Leomon frowned at the two, showing his more serious face.

"Yes, we have."

"Fine then, first thing in the morning you head back out. We'll see if you're ready to be a full fledged tamer then..." Leomon sighs and turns his attention to Chris, "So why are you here with these to wild ones?"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:40 pm
User Image Chris
Chris nodded and drank the drink Leomon gave to him. He looked at Leomon "well Marq is a friend of mine from our world" He said. He looked at Skylar before looking back at Leomon "I want to try this course as well" He said. He wanted to show that Skylar and him were capable of doing it as well. He looked at Marq hoping he would understand that he was going to take part no matter what.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:13 pm
User Image
Marq.

User Image
Destin

Leomon:"I figured you would want to." Leomon looks at Chris with an unamused face. "Well it's your choice. Just as a heads up, they almost died last time they did it." He points a giant finger in the direction of Marq and Destin. "It ain't no walk in the park, I've been working on this for many years. Not many have succeeded, that's probably why people don't come anymore. That and bandits."

"REALLY CHRIS!!?" Marq's eyes glistened as he stared at his friend. "This will be great, I guess."

Destin sighs and drifts to sleep. "This... will be... great." Destin begins to snore, a side effect to "Lion's tea" when digimon drink it.

"Well you better get your rest. You'll need it." Leomon frowned and adjusted himself for sleep.

"Cool." Marq took a few more sips of the tea. While it put digimon to sleep it didn't have the same effects on humans. "So why do you want to do the course, Chris?" Marq looked at Chris with a confused look.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:26 pm
User Image Chris
Chris watched as the digimon started to go to sleep. He then turned to looked at Marq "..I don't know exactly...I just want to prove that I'm capable of doing more than getting beaten up" He said. He looked at Skylar and frowned "Besides Skylar and I need to get stronger so we can protect each other and our friends" He said. He looked at his digivice he really wanted to be more help.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:16 pm
User Image
Marq.

User Image
Destin

Marq sighed and walked over to sit near Chris. "You know, if you continue to jump in the way of every attack that comes our way, you're bound to get beaten up." Marq felt a sweat drop slide down the back of his head as he realized that this was probably not the best thing to say. "I... I mean-" he then stopped talking realizing that saying anymore would not help him. He felt a blush of embarrassment creep across his face. "you... you'll get stronger. I'm sure of it." Not wanting to make himself look like even more of a fool Marq rose quickly and walked back over to Destin, "Now get some sleep. You're gonna need it."

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games