Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Night Wonderers Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you?
  Creature?
  human?
View Results

jadecougar

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:39 pm
((Innit though!))
Ewan took her hands into his own. "What are we going to do until nightfall?" He realized that Brigitte would probably not want to travel during the day.

((That was not intended to be innuendo! sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:52 pm
(( rofl ))

Brigitte held his hand tight without even thinking about it. "I could go get Lutia," she said quietly. "I'm sure she would like to see you. I told her I would get her when you woke up... so I already broke that promise. I'm just worried about her getting enough sleep, though." Her gaze returned outside upon realizing that he thought she wouldn't travel during the day. "You're afraid I'll burn?" she asked.  

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100

jadecougar

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:00 pm
"Yes," said Ewan simply. He was afraid Brigitte would burn. But then he said, "I think Lutia should rest as well. She'll wake up and see me. But what of Elki? Did she come here? I don't remember what happened at all."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:07 pm
Brigitte nodded. "Yes, she's here, but I believe that she's probably sleeping as well." She looked at her pale white skin and smiled. "You don't have to worry about me turning to a piece of charcoal," she said, a slight hint of humor in her voice, "I travel in daylight often."  

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100

jadecougar

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:09 pm
"So do we leave when they wake up?" asked Ewan, starting to become eager to have the demon exorcised from him.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:18 pm
Brigitte thought for a minute. "I guess that would make sense. We'd have to get in contact with Fenrick, of course, but that should take no time at all." She happened to look down and notice that she was holding his hand. She looked away and blushed, but still kept her hand in his.  

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100

jadecougar

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:44 pm
((I don't know what to do...))
"Well I suppose we should start getting ready for the trip," suggested Ewan, standing up and helping Brigitte up from the bed. "Let's get to the kitchen and get some food." To be honest, he wanted to get some more to eat as well. He started walking towards the door and dragged Brigitte by her hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:58 pm
Brigitte hurried along beside him as they made there way to the kitchen. "Don't get ahead of yourself," she said. "I doubt your health is back up to 100% yet." She walked through the doorway of the kitchen and glanced around, trying to think of what to grab. She turned to him, "Is there anything you had in mind to get?"  

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100

jadecougar

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:13 pm
((Ooh! What an opportunity!))
Ewan thought about Brigitte's question for a minute. His thoughts ran back to his days on the front lines. He was used to bringing food that was light in weight and small in size, but heavy when it came to eating. "On the front lines, we had tons of tubers and bellunkis, as well as the occasional cerbucca. But that was only produce. We found that we could carry large quantities of scalagrat meat if we pounded the juices out of it to make it compact. Then we could heat it up in boiling villivun oil and it would regain its size and tenderness. We also made bread out of common wild grains such as rudina and fletcherin," he said, rubbing his chin and looking up. "Well," he said, looking back at Brigitte, "that's all I can think of at any rate."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:24 pm
Brigitte laughed. "You make it sound like you get a feast every time you went into battle." She chuckled a little more before moving forward, beconing him to follow her. "I know that tubers are kept here," she said, opening a large cabinet. Before her lay a large variety of tubers from plain brown ones to brilliant pink. She peered into the cabinet next to the one she had already opened and found several triddellerms. "I had no idea that this place was so well stocked," she said quietly. She rumaged through some more cabinets and found cans of pourlind. "We definatly shouldn't have a problem stocking up for the journey," she said turning to Ewan.

((We have naming vegitation down to an art))  

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100

jadecougar

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:40 pm
((Amen to that, sista!))
Ewan laughed slightly and shook his head. "No, it wasn't a feast. We didn't get all of that every meal, but we carried those with us," he said. He also began to check random cabinets and found more foods such as terriole tarts and mallicory muffins. "I think I found the baked goods," he said with a chuckle.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:36 am
Brigitte chuckled and smiled warmly at Ewan. "Then by all means, take what you see fit. After all, I'm not the one that's going to be eating." She opened up yet another cabinet and found several small containers. "These should do for holding the food. We can find something larger to put these in later," she said with a smile.  

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100

jadecougar

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:45 am
Ewan began to put food into containers, seemingly at random, but when the containers were filled for the journey, one could clearly see how organized everything was. Every container held one ration of food, so each meal would be in just one container, rather than having to grab things from several different ones. When he finished, he stood with his hands on his hips and sighed. Then he nodded his head in self-agreement.

"I see my work here is done," he said to Brigitte. "Let's go see how the others are doing, Lutia in particular." He began to climb the staircase to the upper floor and walked down the hall, wondering which room Lutia was in.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:50 am
Brigitte seemed to appear out of nowhere at the top of the stairs and motioned with her hand to the room on her right. She knocked lightly at the door before opening it to peek in. "Lutai," she said softly, "There's someone here for you."  

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100

jadecougar

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:07 am
Lutia rolled over on the bed (the blankets weren't even on her, they were all over the floor) and sleepily opened her eyes. "Who is it?" she asked groggily.

Ewan pushed open the door all the way and stepped into the room. "Hi, Lutia," he said.

Lutia rolled out of the bed and jumped at her brother. He caught her flying hug and held her in his muscular arms. "It's been a long time, hasn't it?" he asked her.

She replied in a state of total tranquility. "Yeah," was all she said. She closed her eyes and snuggled up close to her brother's face.

"You're getting good, I hear," Ewan said, referring to what Brigitte had told him earlier.

"Not as good as you, Ewan," was all she said.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games