Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
rp (can we?) be any thing u want Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

role plays?
  no
  yes plz
View Results

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:59 pm
Kaze heard someone and looked at where the voice was.
She saw someone and jumped up the where she was.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:01 pm
"Woah nice jump i can only get half-way that high. Are you ok you look a little frazzled." Claire said. She started moving towards her kettle that was now whisteling."Tea?"  

madbugz

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:04 pm
"Thanks. I'm just a little dizzy from the stench of blood I'm smelling. And no thanks." she said to Claire grabbing her head and sitting down.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:08 pm
"Well ok then." Claire grabbed a cup and filled it with tea. "Well if you want to can crash up here. i mean it isnt much but it has the necessities kitchen bed, entertainment. he he. Whats your name im Claire." Claire said and sipped her tea that was just hot enough to slightly burn her tongue.  

madbugz

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:09 pm
"I'm Kaze. Nice to meet you." she smiled at Claire but still a little dizzy.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:18 pm
"Woah Kaze you look dizzy. You want anything food, water, pepto?" Claire looked at her worriedly. "Hey just lay in the hammock and relax."  

madbugz

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:21 pm
"Thanks. That stench of blood is really killing my nose." she said to Claire, covering her nose while she lie there.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:26 pm
"what blood oh i see its on your clothes. We look the same size hold on a sec." claire ran down the fire escape to her apartment window and went in. She grabbed some clothes and a bucket of soap and water. She climbed up the firescpae with ease with all those things. "Here you should clean up" She handed the items to Kaze.  

madbugz

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:35 pm
((i don't have any blood on me it's just that i smell the blood even if it's far away))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:39 pm
((oh my bad i suck at this lmao))
"hmm mabye you should stay in my place. im a pretty good vender to people. so what is it with the scent of blood that you cant stand??" Claire said sitting on top on the edge of her building looking at the city down below.  

madbugz

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:41 pm
"I have no idea but I can smell it even if its 10 miles away. My nose is really sensitive..." she said to Claire.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:46 pm
"Mmmk well if you have a bionic nose i dont care. Come on follow me." Claire lept off the edge and landed on her fire escape.  

madbugz

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:50 pm
"Um...ok..?" she followed Claire.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:52 pm
randall saw something ran rigth by the window he got his top bdu on and took a combatvest he grabed his clock17 and open the window and climbed up on the ladder,s he saw two people FREEZE POLICE! he yelled, he was a swat capt he had on his swat uniform with out the helmet or the mask.  

mg_jan_templar

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:54 pm
Surprised by the yell, sh ejumped and before she knows it, she was hanging on the chandelier.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games