Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Night Of The Living Dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:23 pm
Kiko nodded back and kicked in the door and started shooting as the zombies came out.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:49 pm
(Do you think this RP is getting boring?)

Jack shot zombies too. He kicked one's head off and twirled slamming his fist into another's gut.  

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:05 pm
[[ just a little. ]]

Kiko kept firing her guns and when the bullets ran out she began using her fight skills. She did a backflip and kicked on of their heads off.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:37 pm
Username: coolchris91
Name: Billy
Job: Radiolgist Engineer
Bio: Billy was born in Boston, Massachussets on July 23, 1985. He has two younger siblings, Leo and Pride. His parents were brutally murdered in the summer of 98'. The cause is still unknown, but Billy is still obsessing to find any evidence to help himself solve the mysterious death of his parents. No evidence was found at the crime scene, but he still venders into the unknown to find the truth that noone else can see. Some mysterious accurences came to be in the year 2000 when he found his parents' graves to be dug-up, and their bodies moved elsewhere. This brought him to the theory, "Is it possible that the living dead may be taking inhabitants over our world? Or could they just be sending us a message of warning, telling us to not cross the lines between the living and the dead?"
Weapon: sword
picture:

User Image  

coolemo91

DOOM Marine02

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:11 am
Username: White Water Shadow-ninja
Name: Snake
Job: Pizza maker
Bio: Normal pizza maker. Came into work one day and found blood and guts on floor.
Weapons: pizza cutter, sword and duel pistol (both custom made)
picture:
(have to click on shortcut)
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k219/Aprile-Bear/Anime Guys/strong.jpg  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:20 am
*ding* "Hey boss, todays pay day." Snake looks in the refrigerator and finds nothing. "Thats weird, the supplies are gone." *shuffle,shuffle,groan* Snake turns around and sees a dark figure shuffling towards him. Snake grabs the nearist wepon, a pizza cutter, and sees that the figure is a zombie. Snake throws the pizza cutter and it kills the zombie in one shot.  

DOOM Marine02

DOOM Marine02

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:30 pm
Snake goes to the zombie,grabs the pizza cutter,and went to leave and the zombie went to grab his leg and Snake doged and kicked the head off. He left and found the streets filled with zombies. He headed to his housse to get his weapons as he pushed and doged the zombies.
(sorry, this iz my first time rping)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:16 pm
YAAAARRRRG I just finished reading the RP and I want to know what happens next!!! DON'T END IT PLEASE!!!! It was so good!!  

Yenrex

4,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Invisibility 100

madbugz

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:16 pm
Username: madbugz
Name: Madelaine(lainy)
Job: veterinarian
Bio: Lainy lived with her parents until college she was engaged to her middle school sweetheart but he turned into a zombie and ate another girl and Lainy wont put up with that kind of non-sense. She has attended many lessons in knife throwing and practices at a gun range with a 12 gage shotgun.
Weapon: French Chef's Knife or 12 Gage Shotgun
picture:  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:22 pm
Lainy saw the action and damage to Zombies that was being done and wanted in so she grabbed a knife from her cutlery set and started to throw them and head shot after head shot with the set of knives that she received at x-mas. She thought to herself that this is what the war with zombies should be like not hiding in a security closet but in head to head battle between living a un-dead. twisted  

madbugz

word filter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:26 pm
Username: word filter
Name: Joey
Job: thief
Bio: Raised in violence between his family, at the age of 8 joined a group of kids that were living the life of crime.
Weapon: .45 handgun with custom barrel and design, combat knife
apparience: black converses, dark washed baggy long jeans, xl black shirt, black snow mask, black gloves.

It was night and Joey went to a closed jewlery store with 2 members of the thief group, they got on the roof and Joey slipped down with a rope and stole everything he could find of value, then joey tied the rope to his waist and pulled the rope 2 times to let them know hes done, but, no answer..."Hey wtf im done pull me back" he said, but no response. Then he saw a shadow on the roof "ay men pull me back!" he said but the shadow made a groan "wtf who's that" the shadow jumped to the hole in the roof and fell to the jewlery store floor..."wtf who are you!" joey said pointing his gun to the creature's head, the creature standed up and walked to joey with his hand aiming to joey's neck. "get the F away from me!" Joey said slashing the zombie with his knife, but the zombie groaned and walked fast to joey "alright your dead" Joey shot the zombie in the head and took a look at the zombie "wtf this guy was already dead he has a hole on his chest and looks rotten..."hooooly sh*t he has no flesh on his legs neither his fingers" Joey started to sweat and tried to climb the rope but the rope fell down "alright alright take a deep breath there is nothing happening" joey said to himself as he untied the rope in his waist. Seconds later he look outside by the glass doors and windows and saw zombies chasing 3 humans and other zombies eating 2 humans on the floor "what in the name of god is happening!" Joey fell in a moment of tension and started to feel chills.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:49 pm
Lainy was walking late at night from the hospital (she was getting medicine for her two sisters she was taking care of btw not infected but were sliced and stabbed by Lainy thinking they were zombies they're gonna make it) saw a commotion by the jewelery store and saw a man with a rope running out of the store and saw that he was completely clueless in what was happening around him so decided to help him and found out his name was Joey  

madbugz

word filter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:01 pm
Joey smashed the window with the cash register to get out, then 1 of his friends on the roof was extremely wounded and said "joey we are dead....ugh...save your self" and then he stabbed his head cause maybe he knew about that infection. Joey didnt saw a female near him that heard what his friend said, Joey walks fast in the streets with his .45 on hand, snowmask on and calling the group leader with his cellphone.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:12 pm
Lainy decided mabye it wasn't such a safe idea to go after the man in the snowmask and decided to move on killing anything that got in her way she. She made it safely back to her flat and decided to increase the dosage of painkillers on her sisters IV drips because she heard moaning. but as soon as she entered the room she found out zombies had broken in through the window and were devouring her limp sister's bodies. Over come with rage and depression she took an ashtray she had sitting on her counter and smashed it in to the cranium of 1 of the zombies then took an umbrella out of the umbrella stand and ran the end through the skull like a knife through butter with extreme ease. Lainy decided that no more miss savior and kill what i she had too but kill all she could twisted twisted twisted  

madbugz

word filter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:21 pm
Joey dials the leader's #
*ring ring*
leader: JOEY!
Joey: hey! what's happening wtf my parters just diead idk how I just saw a...
leader: a zombie
Joey: a what! no no no no no no no....you didnt said zombie right?
leader: i did...
Joey: man wtf dead walking the earth?!?!?!?
leader: yes...they already broke into the hangout and everyone is dead
Joey opened his eyes big and threw away his snowmask
Joey: what the!!!!!!
leader: chill
Joey: i cant chill wtf! how did this happened!!
smashing glasses could be heard in the hangout
leader: ok look idk how this happened just survive Joey
Joey: man wtf and what was that noise!
leader: i got to go Joey maybe this will be the last time we will talk so just take care and NEVER die out there bitten by these b*tches
Joey: dont plz dont
leader: i have to...peace
leader hung up and joey fell in a strong headache and started punching every glass window he saw on the streets and killing any zombie  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff