Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

Mentha spicata

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:07 am
Alyss sighed and went to the back. She dodged around people coming in, put her tea away, and went up to Maria. "Could you make one of those latte things using magic, or are we not supposed to use magic?" she whispered so the non-magic costumers couldn't hear.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:45 am
"Because of the customers, I don't think we can! Also, we have to know what it is before we can make it. Don't get me wrong, I know what a latte is." Maria said. "Erm, never mind, Mello. Just help me with people's coffee and such. If you don't know what it is, tell me and I'll most likely be able to make one. Unless its like one of those really complicated drinks. Then just tell them we're out. Oh, and one more thing." She snapped her fingers, and nothing happened. At least that's the way it appeared to Mello. "Better." she said, seeming satisfied.  

Methodless Madness

Iracebeth_Red Queen

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:06 am
Mello nodded. He looked confused when snapped her fingers and nothing happened. 'Weird'He thought as he went to go do what she asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:22 am
"Strawberry smoothie?" she called and a teen girl came up to the other end of the bar. Maria handed her the smoothie. "Thank you and come again." she told her. Mello seems to be doing pretty well, Maria thought. He's getting lots of looks from the girls as well. That means the magic is working! "Iced tea, extra lemon." a girl in her mid twenties came to where Maria was. "That guy that's working the register and making drinks, omigawd! He's so cute. I loved his outfit. So preppy! Does he work here everyday?" she asked conspiratorially. "Well, it's his first day here, so he's not sure. You could ask him if you want." Maria replied. Yes! My magic worked! Mello's outfit is far from preppy. The manager thought to herself, victorious.  

Methodless Madness

Iracebeth_Red Queen

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:09 am
Cari(who still looked like Matt) was busy cleaning tables. She saw her dad, at the register. 'I should get Maria to turn me back now. Ill wait til some people leave.'She thought silently to herself.

Mello was busy taking orders and making some drinks. he would give them to Maria to give to the customers.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:12 am
By the time the crowd had died down and there were only a handful of customers in the shop, Maria was exhausted. She stifled a yawn and sat at the bar.  

Methodless Madness

Iracebeth_Red Queen

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:27 am
Carissima walked up to Maria. "Can you turn me back now?" She asked in a quiet voice.

Mello came up and looked some what mad. "What did you do to me? I have gotten some looks from people today"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:41 am
"Sure Carissima!" Maria said happily. She snapped her fingers and Carissima was back to normal. "Well, I put an illusion on you. So, when ever a girl saw you, your appearance would appeal to their tastes. Unless of course they were relatives or already had a significant other." she explained and snapped her fingers again, taking the illusion off Mello.  

Methodless Madness

Iracebeth_Red Queen

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:50 am
"Thanks." She said softly before going back to her cleaning

"Is that why a few of them tried flirting with me. Im thirty-six years old."Mello said  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:53 am
"You're welcome, Carissima." she replied, smiling. "Most likely. How old is Carissima?" Maria asked Mello.  

Methodless Madness

Iracebeth_Red Queen

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:04 am
"She is sixteen. Why?" Mello asked as he watched Cari clean  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:09 am
Maria quickly did the math in her head. "Wow, you're lucky to have found love so young." she said happily, masking her sadness.  

Methodless Madness

Taria180

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:27 am
*still going around and takeing the last of the orders and cleaning off the tables i was comeing back with some smothies when i sliped on some ice and crashed into Mello* Oww  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:31 am
"Kat! Are you okay?!" Maria exclaimed, jerked out of her own thoughts.  

Methodless Madness

Taria180

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:33 am
i think i twisted my ankel  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games