Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Quizzes and Fun & Word Games!
why did you choose your username? ~+~+~+~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stargate ?
stargate !
25%
 25%  [ 152 ]
i was wondering if anyone was ever going to ask this...
34%
 34%  [ 205 ]
come sail away pollwhore
40%
 40%  [ 245 ]
Total Votes : 602

tailsgate

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:12 pm
Dark Elf Assassin 22
So u want to know the reason I picked this user name............. Well I love elves and Dragons, I thought if I could combined the to that would be realy kool, so thats what I did i took a dark elf and combind it with an ice Dragon, and this is what I got, all the knowlege of an elf with the tail of a dragon.

nice. domokun stargate  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:07 pm
stargate bump!!!!!!! domokun stargate  

tailsgate

tailsgate

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:45 pm
tailsgate

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:16 pm
tailsgate
tailsgate

tailsgate

tailsgate

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:50 pm
tailsgate
tailsgate
tailsgate

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:58 am

tailsgate

tailsgate

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:07 pm
tailsgate

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:44 am
I got my name during the beginning of my gaming carrier biggrin I started out simply calling myself rock in age of empires 2 tournaments ( my favorite game btw ;D ) But then I started playing wc3 too and the name rock was already taken so I called myself rocksoul. And when I started gaia the name rocksoul was already taken so I just called myself rocksoul1 lol pretty creativ huh?  

rocksoul1

Lady Stamos

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:58 am
I love John Stamos.
And I wanted to be his Lady.
So here I am.
Lady Stamos.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:40 am
My previous username was doggirl0304. I love dogs, so that's why I chose that...but I wanted to choose a more formal name and something that would match my outfits more. My nickname is Angel, and I feel I'm always lacking something, so Imperfect Angel came to mind... 3nodding  

Angel of Imperfection

tailsgate

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:34 pm
rocksoul1
I got my name during the beginning of my gaming carrier biggrin I started out simply calling myself rock in age of empires 2 tournaments ( my favorite game btw ;D ) But then I started playing wc3 too and the name rock was already taken so I called myself rocksoul. And when I started gaia the name rocksoul was already taken so I just called myself rocksoul1 lol pretty creativ huh?

i remember the original age of empires... domokun stargate  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:49 am
Lady Stamos
I love John Stamos.
And I wanted to be his Lady.
So here I am.
Lady Stamos.

lol, nice. domokun stargate  

tailsgate

mysteriouschic

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:08 am
To tell you the truth, I don't really remember that well why I chose this username. I just think I was really hyper the day I created my gaia account and I felt all mysterious that day. lol
Either I was hyper or sleep deprived and I was wanting to be a mysterious ninja girl or something, but I did not put ninja in my username lol
*shrug* Not really sure, but I like my username blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:16 am
rocksoul1

Ages of Empires rocks!  

annador

tailsgate

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:13 pm
xXxImperfect AngelxXx
My previous username was doggirl0304. I love dogs, so that's why I chose that...but I wanted to choose a more formal name and something that would match my outfits more. My nickname is Angel, and I feel I'm always lacking something, so Imperfect Angel came to mind... 3nodding

and of course imperfect angel was taken so you had to add a bunch of Xes. lol domokun stargate  
Quizzes and Fun & Word Games!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games