Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Welcome to Koji Academy School of Pain ! closed till summer Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taria180

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:16 pm
(sure but most people who die don't have remains)

Night saw Yin by the lake and he walked over.
Hey Yin what you up to?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:19 pm
(well how is a necromancer to work without body remains?)

"Oh, just the school graveyard. I tend to go their alot. I have a few old friends there." He blinks a few times again.  

Yin Yun Yang

Taria180

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:21 pm
I heard half the people who die don't have remains.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:25 pm
"And the other half end up there. And they give tombstones to all of them, no wanting vengeful spirits and such afterall. Even if there isn't anything buried there."  

Yin Yun Yang

Taria180

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:26 pm
Well I sure don't want to end up like that dead i mean.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:31 pm
"No one does. There is a friend over there of mine, was the top of the charts as far as points went. She got taken out the last day of the school year." At this point Yin just falls onto his back and lays there on the ground, his feet nearly touching the water.

"I believe she had had the top points for most of that year as well. She might be in an old school record book. I haven't looked yet."  

Yin Yun Yang

Taria180

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:33 pm
wow I'm sorry dude. Night looks out over the water. (got to go be back late!)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:36 pm
"Nah, it should be alright." He looks squarely at Night.

"No one wants to end up like the dead, it just happens. I doubt even they would like to remember it happening, if memories they still can hold."

(see ya then)  

Yin Yun Yang

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:38 pm
She looks at the girl known as Jesse. "Star. And you are??" she says with a slight smirk. She was tired, and all the sun was killing her, litterally. She tends to be rude, even cruel at times, though usually when she was tired. She walks into the shade and sits by a tree.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:40 pm
Jesse followed Star into the shade. "Jesse Sharpe. Are you okay?" she asked, noticing the girl seemed a bit put off.  

Methodless Madness

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:54 pm
"Im fine." she says with a stubborn tone. "Look, im a vampire, its hot outside, not a lot of shade. Forgive me if i dont seem like the nicest person right now." she sighs. "Im sorry, im being rude."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:06 pm
Yin got his head off the ground and back into a sitting position, looking around the lake, taking a bit longer at the cemetary, continuing on all around seeing the two girls over by a tree. It was a lovely sort of day, it needed a good breeze though because of the heat. He was glad that there were trees so close to the lake.  

Yin Yun Yang

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:12 pm
"Eh, it's okay. I just thought you had PMS or something." she said, shrugging.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:47 pm
She laughs. "So whats your power or ability and what not??"  

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:26 am
Jesse furrowed her brow. "I'm fairly strong and I heal really fast. Watch." she said as she pulled a small switchblade out of her pocket, using it to slice the pad of her thumb. After minute, the blood receded and the wound closed up, there was no evidence that she had even been wounded.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games