Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Playing Section (Create Roleplays and RP in here!)
Burning Lust Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:19 am
So it is true that the angel of air was insane, thought Rosemary. She was told the angel was trapped...maybe it was only its powers since its host wasn't of sound mind. That was a new bit of infor she didn't know about Thas. She knew he was a hell demon, she knew that Jacob freed him, she knew he became an angel somehow, but what she didn't know was that at one point he was one of Lucifer's most trusted demons...

"Eztli...I don't intend to sound mean, but I wasn't raised here so you mentioning a prophecy in Limbo and then not explaining it doesn't make the mentioning of it significant to the story unless it's supposed to explain a whole bunch of implied events that I'm missing. First off I didn't know they could shut down the portals, secondly I didn't know that apparently any non-soul or good standing angel can waltz right through them and get to heaven or hell, and third you must look a lot different now than you did then because people did not give you dirty looks or have evil thoughts about you while we were out. You must have been somewhat equivalent to Voldermort in this realm. He was the most feared of all wizards and fictional I should add, you were probably the most feared of all reapers."

"You emphasized how Heegh had complete control over you, so how is it you managed to kill yourself? Have you gotten to see your family? And is heaven still somewhat like that to you when you visit it? Like you could easily get back into that relaxed state and lose several days?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:12 am

“Personally, I think the prophecy didn't really tell much other than.... Well, how did Inazuma put it? Basically she said that a bunch of monsters will rise, and someone will come and slay them. What I really says is that … Let me think... That the realm between realms will fall siege to a new era of shadow and darkness, that the blood of an innocent shall give rise to a corrupted angel. That a soul lost in the fogs will be our savior through trials and horrors of nightmares.

“The soul guiders do have the ability to shut off the soul portals with great effort, but there are major consequences to it. Perhaps it was noticeable or not on most worlds, depending on their death rates, but during the time the portals were closed, there was a significant increase in spirits, ghosts, and their activities due to their not being able to get to the afterlife immediately. Xylanthos and Tiamos could still painstakingly slowly gather souls and pass through the portals themselves with them, but it took a great much more deal of effort than normal and was very exhausting for them.

“As for being able to waltz right through the Heaven and Hell portals, that's true. Just about anyone can do it, but there's a number of factors in the way. First, there's the primary line of defense, which is the sheer amount of angels around here to guard them, along with the Void. Perhaps that's why a number of the old ones got such a big head, due to the importance of their job... maybe they started thinking too highly of themselves. Secondly, the portals give off a feeling of unease if you get too close to 'em, making you feel like you gotta back up. This gets stronger the closer you get, so you have to fight off what feels like a powerful instinct. I think Xylanthos explained it had something to do with having a living shell that rejects the portal's energies. It's much less effective if the person in question is more properly aligned with the portal they're trying to enter, for example, being full of sin with no belief in the Lord and evil in your heart will allow you to go through the Hell portal a bit more easily. The opposite is true for the Heaven portal. Finally, there are actual guards and gates inside the realms themselves where the portals are. Seven gates for Heaven, six for Hell I believe. So trespassing is much more difficult than it seems.

“People here were much more easily able to disassociate myself with Heegh after all the madness, because Heegh twisted my physical appearance greatly while I was possessed. Probably also helped for once that most of the media put a positive, “poor unfortunate soul” spin on me for whatever reason. I'm guessing it has to do with that Nathan thing again.

“Heegh had complete, or at least near complete control over most of my body. I still retained some abilities of my soul, but his evil felt so overpowering that it was frightening and intimidating. It also swam inside my head and left me in confusion, playing tricks with my head. When he took Inazuma's soul into myself, he started leaving me alone more often to concentrate on other matters. You can ask her if you ever see her again, my mind was nearly broken, fearful of everything. I suppose something finally snapped in me that I summoned the last strengths of my soul to bind Heegh in my body, instead of having him in control of it.

“My family... Yes I see them every now and then, up in Heaven, or during the soul festivals. I try not to linger too long with them while in Heaven, or the urge to spend all my time there would be too great. Being able to talk with them and know that they don't blame me for their deaths was a great burden off me.

“If I allow it to, Heaven can be so very.... comforting. Wonderful. Lives up to it's very name. But over time as an angel, you develop a sort of resistance to the pull and eventually can keep track of time better, especially if you're there for business and not pleasure. Angels have been known to relax there for a couple days at most though, once in a blue moon, to rejuvenate themselves, especially if they've had a long difficult battle, trial or other such task. Usually if they want to let go completely and give in absolutely, they'll ask one of the more permanent resident angels there to “wake” them after a certain time. No angel on task on living realms can stay longer than two days though, and after that they have to wait a while I think before they can go back for that purpose. A few hours can last you for days, relaxation and fulfillment wise, so imagine what one or two days there would do for you. The only unfortunate part is you can't take any living with you for that relaxation just yet, unless it's an absolute complete emergency, and even then only for a short while. It's just not meant for most living until their time... Except for you two, since you're both angelics now. I'm pretty damn sure you could go once in a while just to bask. I'd recommend it for when you're really having a hell of a bad day or longer, though. You can't necessarily get addicted to it, but I don't think it'd be right just to use it on a whim. I've only done it once myself, while still grieving over everything I'd seen, done, and experienced under my possession.”

GamingLord
Vice Captain

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:01 am
"I can think of one living person who can get there almost like an angel and stay for as long as needed... I haven't had the courage to approach my family. It's been almost 800 years... It might be amusing though to see if Veni's brother is there and to find out if they were identical or not and if they were...see what he could have looked like as a fully developed adult! He might not be there though since Veni's family was pagan and believed in the Roman gods."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:16 am
"I haven't felt the urge to go... That prophecy is so vague, it could apply to almost anything. A very detailed prophecy which is interpreted many ways is the one on the end times though one of the signs is that knowledge shall increase and basically a decay in morality shall then ensue. Of all the places that I visited with intelligent life very few of them haven't had that sudden increase in knowledge, but the ones that haven't might be close. We'll probably be very busy whenever that happens."

"I doubt we'll see her any time soon. Lightning rarely strikes the same place twice. Why don't we see if that painting perfect angel Thas can join us? He might feel left out or that his subordinates are hiding something from him." He did just that. He sought out Thas like angels can and asked him if he could join them for an interesting conversation.  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:17 am
"He really does look like an angel right out of a painting," commented Rosemary.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:47 am
Thas was soon summoned, and after a short while, he entered the room.

"Sorry, was slightly preoccupied with some matters. So, an interesting conversation, hmm? What have you three been discussing? If you invited me, does it happen to involve me somehow by chance, or someone I know?"

"Actually, your name did happen to come up by chance."

"Is that so? May I ask how?"  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:57 am
"We were saying cruel things about you, like how you look like an angel right out of a painting, but without the wings."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:09 am
"Well that did come up, but your name was mentioned when Eztli practically told us the story of his life. Which is the very thing we're discussing. I agreed to tell Eztli my story if he told me his and he invited Rosemary to listen. Your name came up in it and I thought that maybe our "boss" would like to know more about his newer recruits, so I thought you might like to hear what I'm going to tell them so I hopefully don't ever have to repeat it again," he said that plural in recruits meaning Rosemary too. "I find it odd that you haven't, to my knowledge, really asked either of us any personal questions or questions in general... or do you already know everything and we don't know it?"  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:12 am
Thas gave Rosemary a slight grin.

"Rosemary, you slander me!

"No, I simply figured that you'd tell me about your personal histories in your own time."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:18 am
"I'm a don't ask, don't tell type of person when it comes to that."  

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:31 am
"Ah, I see. Well that's informative to know. Shall we continue? I might join in as well, just to be fair..."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:39 am
Sephiroth leaned back. "Normally I wouldn't be, but I asked Eztli if he'd tell me something personal and in exchange I'd tell him something. Sorry Eztli, but I don't think it's a fair exchange... yours is the better."

He paused and folded his arms pondering on where to start. "2000 years ago a maleviolent creature from space pummled into a planet and became stuck there after failing to destroy it and to use the planet as its vessel to seek out another one. To destroy it, it would need to weaken it further than the meteor like blow that it gave the planet. It needed to conquer the planets very life force. No soul there goes to Heaven or Hell, everyone goes back to the planet. They return to the large connected stream when they die and later on are reborn. The souls there are recycled in a way. A living person who falls into areas where it shows on the surface can go mad from its poisoning. Like there are ways to poison a human's blood, there are ways to poison this lifeblood...however people who are able to communicate with this stream managed to stop this creature back then.

"Later on a company discovered a way to harness this stream as an energy source. This however came with its consequences. It was similar to slowly draining a person of their blood. At a time people were ignorant of the consequences so this company became wealthy since they had the monopoly on harnessing this energy and making everyone's lives comfortable. Eventually they grew so powerful that they were more like a world tyrant over a company even creating its own soldiers to 'protect' their power plants from intruders and all the monsters that the lifestream started to pour out in retaliation to us slowly killing it and scientists to make these soldiers more powerful than the average human. At some point, maybe 45-50 or so years ago this company found the monster of 2000 years past, but originally thought it to be one of those who could communicate with the planet."

"The soldiers had different classes of strengths there were the 3rd class, the 2nd class, and the 1st class soldiers, the elites, the group everyone strove to be, but almost no one got in. All soldiers had glowing blueish eyes from being fused with some of the life stream. Mine look slightly different than the rest, but it is still the same effect. I was a 1st class soldier and for a period of time there was only 2 other 1st class soldiers. They were about my age and really the only people I considered friends at the time. I had seen them more often than other children growing up. I grew up within the company around a lot of adults especially the scientists.

"I respected one scientist in particular and was particular mournful when he had died and later on when I found out things about myself and had wished he had been around to tell me. I never knew my mother and was told she died soon after she gave birth and all I was ever given was a name. You probably want to ask, well what about your mother out there but I'll get to that. I grew up thinking that my mother was dead and all I had was a name, so of course I imagined what she'd be like. My father... He was... imagine a scientist with no sense of ethics or moral, that is willing to experiment with anything for the sake of science...but I hadn't known how far back then....or maybe I didn't want to know. I was raised for my job which I was fine with, but no one told me my origins which is what I longed to know.

"My two friends...like any friends we had our qualms and we enjoyed sparring with one another. We used to sneak into the company training room for fun when the 2nds were out. The company training room was much like the holographic trainers or game machines here.

One particular time it started off as it normally does, one friend reading off a quote from his favorite book while the two of us listened. I then said what play the quote was from and act. He hmphed me and said, you remembered. I told him, "How can I not when you've beaten it into my head?" Sephiroth tapped his head when he said it, like he had back then.

"Then the fight began and they both came at me because I was the best and could easily fight off them both. After we sparred for a bit I laughed and asked if that was the best they could do. One friend teased me and said all hail Sephiroth eh. Then the one who read the quote told the other to stand back, that he'd take me on alone, and that the world needs a new hero. I told him to come and try...and he got serious. He was annoyed that the media or maybe the company told the media to give me all the credit for something he took part in as well and blew it up making me a war hero when he should have shared in the glory. The Great General Sephiroth is what they used to call me.

"Well he was serious and I was still playing. He even started using magic against me which all of us can use and you've all seen how I do it and what I use. Well our friend told him to stop, that he'd destroy us all and he basically blew him away with a fireball. Well after that I started to get a bit more serious and carried away. You know how I can easily cut things in half with my long blade even things that's not very close and slice through the ground beneath my feet and not even hinder the speed of my swipe? Yeah...I started to destroy the scene we had it on which was us on top of a huge canon barrel several stories high. I was at the very end of the gun and I started destroying our footholds and pushed him back while taking out the barrel as I went leaving nothing for me to fall back on if I had to.

"We've had several quarrels like this, but this time it was different and we got more into it and destructive than normal. Well as fun as that fight was and how I wish we could do it again, the point of this is that he got hurt. Our friend had stopped us, but the other retaliated and broke our friend's blade which went flying at my more rowdy friend. It was merely a scratch on the shoulder but...he didn't recover from it.

I had felt grieved in the first place that he was hurt, but when he didn't recover... We were told that he needed a blood transfusion, but they couldn't use my blood for some reason. They had to use our other friend. Those two grew up in the same town together... I didn't. I had no hometown. Why couldn't they use my blood I had wondered.

"Things weren't the same after that. He seemed more distant and in the middle of a mission, he vanished and it was released to the public as him being killed in action.

"The other of my friends eventually vanished too, but not before he took interest in one of the 2nds and started to train him personally. This young man was spirited, talented, and wanted nothing more than to be a hero. He was a very talented young man. During a mission those two were working for the same goal, but had split up in order to achieve it. I was in the same area doing another objective, but when I came upon the youth his mentor had vanished. Nor did he show up when we left, however an interesting anomaly happened: we had run into our first monster with the face of the 1st friend who had vanished.

"Well we had picked up rumors of where the 2nd deserter ended up and I was told to basically either collect or destroy...so due to the privileges of my rank I sent the youth to do the job in hopes that he'd be more successful than I since he had a more likable aura to him and my friend must have seen something in him to train him himself. As for me I wasn't very confident I could convince him since I was feeling abandoned by those two.

"Sometime after this, the kid was bumped up to being 1st class. We started to work together and I grew to like him seeing why my friend did. I shared that fight story with him and revealed more about myself to him than I did with anyone else besides my missing friends. It appeared that the 2nd friend could be copied too. Eventually we discovered that they were part of some experiment and now they were degrading from it and dieing. The 1st one to leave was trying to discover ways to stop it and survive, the 2nd one ended up forcing the youth into a fight to the death and died. I speculate that he didnt want to live as a dieing monster"

"About this time I decided I was going to leave the company, but until then I'd remain loyal to my job and confided it to my new friend and basically wished him luck with his path, but I told him that I'd complete this last mission with him before I would vanish. I shouldn't have stayed. I should have left then otherwise he might still be alive and all the horrible events might not have occurred. I didn't kill him, but I might as well have been the one to have given him the blow for my actions led to his death a few years later.

"This last mission involved us investigating why there was a sudden increase in powerful monsters in an area and to check a damaged reactor. Within the reactor was manmade monsters within casings. Monsters created by too much life stream force and.... the alien monster of 2000 years ago who was given the same name that I was told to be my mother. The name was written above a door and in it was the creature.

"Well one can only guess what was going through my mind at that time, but I did my best to concentrate at the task at hand. I started looking at the containers and when my friend came to see what I was looking at, I stepped aside and hid my face. I had put two and two in my head and told him that you average soldiers are enhanced, but still human. Then I asked him what those things were and stated that their exposure to the life stream were much higher than yours. He asked if they were monsters and I told him yes and that the my father created them, though I referred to him by name because I've never acknowledged him as being my father.

"Then he asked me what I meant about average soldiers and I laughed and broke down unable to keep my composure anymore and asked if I was the same as these monsters. I had realized I was different when I was a child, but this was not what I meant. Then I asked if I was a human being and my friend who had left showed up and told me, "no such luck. You are a monster." Then he told me that I was the greatest monster created by the Jenova project and that it was the term used for all experiments related to the use of the cells from my mother and that she was taken from a 2000 year old rock layer. She's a monster he said, and then he asked me for my help saying that the project he and our friend was in was a failed experiment, Project G, and that the one I was created from, Project S, created the perfect monster whose genes wont diffuse like his and imprint on other monsters and thus I cannot degrade. He wanted my cells so that he would stop degrading.

"I looked back at that room and I could see her almost as if I was standing in front of her. I told him that whether or not he's telling me lies or the truth I had sought all my life, that he would rot. He then called me the perfect monster indeed. I had always thought monsters as abominations, but to be told I was one...the greatest of them... had I known my origins instead of finding out becoming confused and horrified...maybe I wouldn't have been so enraged."

"For 3 days I locked myself in a basement full of notes from that company, reading book upon book in the exact same manner that I told you is the way I read. Only I paced more frantically than usual. It just so happens that that's where the experiment happened. I paced back and forth reading frantically... My mother's name was... The project was called... is this just a coincidence? Why didn't he tell me anything before he died? I was so confused and enraged. I could feel her calling to me now. And then I snapped. I burned the town down, killed anyone who came near me.

"Then I went for her. My loyal friend tried to stop me, but I ...disabled him. I didn't kill him, but he ended up becoming my father's guinea pig and later killed. He was the only one who never betrayed me even though at the time I called him a traitor. While I was looking through the glass of the large container my mother was kept in, I received a most grievous wound from one of the members who was with us...the one whose hometown I had just destroyed. It went right through me and was this wide." He showed with his hands how wide the blade was.

"He left me for dead. I could no longer take mother with me, so I settled with her head. For you see like Jiluzix, she could still be alive in pieces. I went back and shoved my blade through him and he somehow managed to grab a hold of it and throw me into the stream bellow. After that there were no real differences between the two of us. Our goals were the same and I became the active calamity.

"Years later I resurfaced and tried to destroy the world. I was going to cause a wound so great that the planet would send most of its energy to heal it and at the center would be us taking it all in...and can you guess what I was going to do to cause such a wound?"

Eztli: "Summon a meteor..."

"Exactly, but not just any meteor; a world destroyer. One of my puppets who I now controlled through the use of my cells in them had delivered me a most delightful present: a large black shiny stone slightly smaller than a base ball supposedly created by the stream of that very world with the power to summon meteor.

"Obviously this plan work or we wouldn't be talking here today. I was stopped by that very puppet. My body was broken, but my mind was not and my cells were scattered all over. After that my goal was to kill all the idiots who inhabited the planet and use it to go somewhere else or to restore it to our idea of a paradise. They were destroying it anyways and in my point of view it belonged to mother, who I thought was one of those people who could communicate with the planet, not the combination of both. They just took it away from her. Mother and I tried again, but failed each time because I think now a part of my conscience truly wasn't into it.

"A part of us managed to separate, the conscience who was more like the old me and we managed to take that power and many of the others with us. We learned how to teleport, but our more dark side wasn't able to get that knowledge from us before we left. Although I managed to escape from our planet, my mind wasn't still at ease for mother was still with me...she was still in my head. Though I was far away from the rest of me so I was less tempted to merge and I was on a planet that didn't interest her as much. The Sephiroth you knew while we were on Jiluzix's realm was merely a remnant of the whole me.

"While here I couldn't help but notice several of the things I could do here was similar to what Jiluzix could do: all his scattered cells gather to merge again, he could use them to manipulate others, easily deceive people through illusions and cells, etc. It was no secrete that I researched the creature Fal'Jenul that landed on my home world for I told anyone who asked what I was reading about. Eventually Jacob approached me and asked me to tell him what I knew about the creature for you see he also theorized that it might have been part of Jiluzix. And of course if you talk about something trying to control you, it tries to take over enough to make you stop. Jacob of course noticed this and asked if I had those cells in me. He made some charms out of crystals like that located here which helps keep a person calm or so I believe that's what he said.

"Very recently I found out that that alien who crashed onto my home world was a union between my mother, Fal'Jenul and Jiluzix. Long ago Jiluzix floated in space in pieces. My mother visited many worlds and brought them joy. She ran into this Jiluzix piece and he tried to consume her but didn't succeed instead they merged into one being.

"Jiluzix forgot himself but still retained his instincts and some basic knowledge of what it could do, what she could do, the planet types she visited, but the more evil part dominated the gentle one. The two of them are similar, but opposites. I didn't even know about this gentler side until mid October right after I talked to Jacob about the creature and he had fashioned those charms for me. For you see that night she had gained some awareness of herself again and talked to me in my dreams and showed me what happened a long time ago.

"She was consumed in the dream and I almost was too, but a light and a man appeared and put a blue gem, the size of the ones I use for certain spells, in my hand and when I woke it was there.

"The next full vision I had she revealed to me that Jiluzix was born in Hell, by powerful demons that Satan was warring against. These demons were losing their battle, so they sent away their unholy creation into the deepest parts of space.... except that parts of it became scattered. She then told me that Jiluzix doesn't realize a part of him is missing. She then asked me to retrieve the parts that were left on my home world and give it up for the scientists here.

"Well instead of going back for just texts on the Jenova project and avoiding myself if possible, we ended up doing much more. First I showed Rosemary and Jacob where the nightmare began and along the way a beautiful natural spring where that stream came up out of the earth. We ran into Abigail and Harold there and after some misunderstandings, we joined forces. Next we went and retrieved as many of the texts as we could before some soldiers from another world showed up and we left.

"Next my Mhudri told us an idea she had on how to basically gather the rest of me. Next we gathered some water that I had informed them could kill me. That special gem seemed to soak up the knowledge on how to duplicate it and in turn that planet learned how to prevent malevolent people from warping to that planet from somewhere else.

"After a few roadblocks we went back to that natural stream and proceeded with our plan. I was to basically start a reunion and summon all my lost cells to me, Jacob would purify them and basically kill it, Rosemary would be his backup battery, and Harold would gather the pieces into Rosemary's elite soldier's pocket dimension and Abigail would try to hold the soldiers off.

"It came and I was whole again full of anger, hatred but now I knew how to leave that planet. Before that I took out every one of those soldiers stationed on the planet who was there actually to gather the sample or me. Jacob managed to snatch me and then he separated us. I was alone in my mind, a Jiluzix me stood in front of me and the misty Fal'Jenul trapped in a cage. We struggled and Jiluzix almost won, but Jacob managed to get us into that special gem and I managed to send a comet into a pool of water next to us and sent a wave over the creature. He fell into one of the pools and dragged me in with him, but the stuff didn't hurt me anymore.

"We were back in the world suddenly and that chunk of Jiluzix died, but not before we found out it was the piece that would of allowed him to be immortal. All the charms Jacob had made for me shattered and absorbed into my body along with that special one. The white with grey and black, slightly glowing with an aura wings that I have now emerged. They were no longer completely black like they had been. Then the large black one absorbed into my arm.

"After that I had agreed for a DNA test. I have some human genes, I still had a 'birth mother' and human father, in fact I am probably male because of it, but I am closer to being a clone of that union between Fal' Jenul and Jiluzix. And like Jiluzix I can make my separated cells completely useless for study which is what I did to the ones used in that test. I think one of the purposes for those calming stones in me now is to help keep my more likable personality the main one instead of allowing my hatred to consume me since I am now whole again, but I don't believe that to be necessary anymore...however I think it's also there to help keep my instincts from Jiluzix in check."

He closed his eyes and breathed calmly finished with his story and yawned because sometimes talking that much could make a person do that. He hadn't used as much detail in the end since he had talked a lot before that and wanted to wrap it up quicker.  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:14 am
(At a different time and place)

Gunshots echoed down the firing range Rosemary was at, empty bullet casings scattering to the floor. She had been there only a few minutes, blasting away various targets. She declined the offered use of the holographic room range simulators today, possibly not wanting to get too worked up.

A man in black clothing in red trim moved into the firing stall next to her. Normally Rosemary would have paid no particular attention, but something about the way the person carried himself caught her eye. Plus in all the times she'd been down at the firing range, she noticed that there were quite a few regulars, and this person wasn't one of them.

“HEY! New guy on the floor! Don't harrass him too much, you old farts!”

Some of the more extremely experienced regulars, older a bit in age, laughed heartily at this. They started unloading their weapons carefully, placing their designated safe areas, and walked towards the dark-red haired individual. A ex-Limboian soldier got his attention, noticing that he was using one of Limbo's military's more popular shotguns.'

“Fresh meat, you wanna be careful with that scattershot piece. Ya got it on RE-slug mode on full automatic, with no anti-recoil device. That things going to give you one hell of a kick. We don't need ya filling the place with red hot ammo while you flail.”

“I'll be careful. I read the instructions about the weapon, and discussed some of it's finer points over with the shop keep.”

One of the older shooters snorted.

“Right, like that gives you any experience. What's a snot-nosed kid like you doing with a weapon like that on your first time on a range? Don't you know that shows you think you're better than most people.”

“Pfft, leave him alone Gary, let the kid shoot. If he falls on his a**, he falls on his a**. We've all done it one time or another.”

The new guy just gave a small, thin smile. There was a strange look in his grey-red eyes for just a split second, but it was gone before anyone really noticed it.

“I thought it looked... fun. I've fired a few guns before.”

“Heh, sure, how many different types? Toys don't count.”

”Three. One also a shotgun, but I don't think it had as many options as this.”

“You gotta be kidding me... Just three guns? And you think you're ready for one of our realm's most powerful shotguns? Kid, take some advice. Put the weapon down before you hurt yourself.”

The man didn't reply, he simply started loading the shotgun with shells. Loaded, he then activated his target

“Seriously, you're just going to make a fool of yourself. Start with something lighter, like one of the self defense pistols. I ain't saying this just to be a jerk, I...”
*BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM*

“Well, I'll say this, you had nice form kid, you didn't fall on your a**. But I really doubt you made any shots by just looking good.”

“Gary... Gary, look at his target.”

Still smoldering from the powerful rounds that pummeled into it, there was a distinct single hole right in the middle of the target's head. It would have been almost perfectly round, if the slugs hadn't moved just the smallest of the micro-millimeters to one side or another, tearing it in a bit of a random way, but it was fair beyond what almost anyone there could do with such a shotgun.

“Do that again...”

”You sure? I honestly only fired the weapon like that to make you stop, I don't want to show off.”

“Kid, show off all the hell you want! Just do that again!”

Without saying a word, the apparent crack shot picked up one of the large capacity magazines and attached it to his weapon. Gary was about to say something negative, but held back his tongue at the last moment. He wanted to see what the stranger would do. The entire range had gone silent at this point after noticing the old gun-experts had been placed into shock, and a small crowd began to behind them. Taking swift aim, the man fired his weapon rapidly, shifted his aim in a quick jerk of a movement and fired again, and repeated this a few more times. He then unloaded his weapon safely, and placed it down on the counter, barrel pointing down range and safety on.

The gunman had made use of every shell in the high capacity magazine, first blasting off the left leg, then right leg, then left arm, then right arm, then making a clean circle around the head portion of the target, causing it to fall off. It ended with a single shot clean in the dead center of the torso.

The crowd stunned into silence, the man simply took his empty weapon and exchanged it for a powerful pistol side arm, and brought up a new target, practicing extremely accurate shots on the bullseye marks on it. He had acted like nothing special had happened, ignoring the whispered comments around him, too focused on shooting until someone talked to him directly.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:48 pm
Rosemary waited to see if the old timers would be eating their words or not like they sometimes did. Like usual she didn't look dressed for this sort of thing: something very feminine. After seeing the new guy blow several shots in the same hole, she went back to her stall, put back on her noise reducers, and prepared her target. She marked it with period sized dots in 5 places and had it moved about as far away from her as she could get it.

She took out her hand gun, she never used the bigger ones in non-private sessions, became the only other person shooting, and fired it 5 times. It looked to anyone who didn't know what she just did that she couldn't hit the bullseye worth beans, but able to at least hit the target... but to anyone who knew would realize she hit all her marks. She only had it set to semi-automatic, but she might as well have fired it fast enough for it to have been on the automatic setting.

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:54 pm
“Alright people, break it up! Some of you left your weapons unattended, fix that or answer to Bithmar for breaking the rules.”

The threat of having the large shop keep get on their case seemed to do well in breaking up the crowd, letting the dark clothed man shoot in peace.

Out of the corner of his eye, the man saw Rosemary's unusual form. Glancing over at her targets from his stall, he realized just how accurate a shot she was. Perhaps the unusual stance was practiced to throw off attackers?

“Interesting. Very accurate... If you don't mind me asking, what sort of firearms are you using? It looks like they've been modified.”  
Role Playing Section (Create Roleplays and RP in here!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games