Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
The Corrupt-a-Wish Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you enjoy Corrupt-a-wish?
  Yes
  No
  Obligatory Poll Whore Option
View Results

Angelicphrase

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:33 am
Granted due to that oncoming depression cars become to expensive for anyone to operate. Finally they are abandoned as the world is thrown into neaderthal like chaos.

I wish it was time for my vacation now  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:32 am
Granted however, as you prepare for a nice get away something suddenly comes up at work forcing you to miss the only time off you will have.

I wish I didn't have this bad cough. *hack* *cough*  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:08 am
Well, now your bad cough has gone, but in its place you now have fits of sneezing, but your nose is all swollen. Maybe you shouldn't try to wipe it with your sleeves razz

I wish I could get my furniture out of storage sooner!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:54 pm
Granted a faulty water heater and pilot light at your storage facility create a massive explosion shooting your furniture 50 ft high into the air and onto the street. Well it's certainly out now, have a towel?

I wish university education was free and guaranteed as a right to every citizen  

Angelicphrase

Azure Alexea

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:51 pm
Granted, but now its mandatory and all the good teachers have quit due to their drastic pay cuts.
I wish everyone a good night wink  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:40 am
Granted, the world falls into an eternal slumber that no one wants to ever wake from, and humanity slowly dies away leaving the aminals to rule once more.

(Yes, I noticed my spelling error, and yet I'm gonna leave it there just to bother any would be a**l passer-bys, HA, in your face! ya I said it, IN - YOUR - FACE!) blaugh

I wish the Microwave hadn't broke, its such a hasslehoff to warm everything up on the stove cry  

Azred Crimlean

4,350 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Angelicphrase

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:28 pm
Granted the tragedy that befell your microwave never happened to it, instead it happened to the rest of your kitchen. Now all your other appliances don't work including the fridge. Well hope you like the all tv dinner diet

I wish I could keep my plants alive  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:39 pm
Granted ~ and now they've all turned in to blood-sucking venus fly-traps and have eaten all your friends... Feed ME Ceymore.... *You're starting to look quite tasty*

Wishes she could remember the name of that stupid movie now... rofl  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

SerraBloodsong

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:51 pm
You remember the name but it is for naught because it is banned from all archives everywhere.

I wish for a good life for the man I love.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:45 am
Granted, he gets a good life, but yours goes down hill. You lose your job, car breaks down, landlord evicts you and now you're living in a wet box! But, at least your man has a nice warm bed when you visit biggrin

I wish that the plants that came to life up there^^ would eat my old neighbors biggrin  

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Azure Alexea

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:46 pm
Granted, they spread far and wide. Eventually eating everyone including them. Welcome to the end of the world.
(Lil Brat, the movies name is little shop of horrors)
I wish I had the funds to travel where ever I wanted to  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:39 pm
Lucky you, you manage to save enough money to take that round-the-world trip, but now airlines have started to disappear and boats have been phased out. Unless you have wings, you're now stuck driving anywhere you want to go wink

I wish I could be an alchemist  

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:01 pm
Your wish is granted. You are now an alchemist with amazing potion-creating powers. You've figured out how to transform tin foil into solid gold. So much gold and so little tin foil throws the entire world market off balance, and causes the world economy to spiral out of control... wait a minute... OH! It's you, you're the reason for this latest slump in the economy. stressed

I wish the economy would start picking up again so people could get back to work.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:17 am
Granted! Yet the economy booms so much that employers have to force staff to work longer hours in order to meet the demand that is put on them! Soon it reaches the point that every one is either working or sleeping, there is little time for anything else! The situation is ludicrous so the now wealthy governments issue each person with two robots to do the work for them!! This works wonderfully for a while! Every one can sit back and grow rich as their robots do there duties and all there house work to boot!!!
However as the centuries pass humanity de'evolves rapidly in to fat, week sluggish beings completely unable to care for them selves!
Soon after a passing comet explodes in the atmosphere! The resulting magnetic pulse wipes clean the CPU's of every robot and computer in the world!! No one can fix them!!!
Oh sorry sorry man! Whom wouldst rot in the garden. Take your plow and scythe and toil once more!

I wish I wasnt working so damn far from home and got home at a more respectable time each night so I could spend more times with my geezers!  

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:00 am
Well, as luck would have it, you get to now stay closer to home. In fact, you don't have to leave at all. Your worked closed and you are now enjoying the thrill of spending more time here, until you lose internet due to not being able to pay it.

I wish I had money to take care of the wandering cats outside!  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games