Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Kingdom ♥s High School roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

We're all friends here 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Original, Friendship 

Reply The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay
The real rp forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

death-wolf1994
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:57 pm
fenrir ripped the IV out of his arm and sat there panting out of breath his eyes wide his hair down to his face he felt like he couldnt breath his hand clenched his chest  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:45 pm
kamakura smelled the kitten and was thinking of a more sutable name for a kitten besides well....kitten 'i like puppy........'she thought  

TonTon224
Crew

5,750 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ivy_Springs
Crew

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:25 pm
"Fenwir! What are you doing?!" Yukina shreiked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:22 pm
Kawaii ran up to him "Fenrir waht are you doing? Are you ok? what wrong?" Kawaii asked him.  

Bre loves PINK

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:45 am
Chris opened the case to reveal a syringe containing a clear liquid and he held it between his fingers

Orion pointed his finger at the syringe, "That had better not be drugs..."

"Oh no, I keep those in my room...", Chris replied, pointing to the ceiling indicating the bedroom on the second floor, "No, this is something else to help your mind... Give me your arm..."

Orion back away from his father.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:18 am
"Im not getting into this, so Im leaving" Kikyo said as she turned and left the hospital. I wonder what Orion is doing right now, probably something better that what Im doing Kikyo tought sighing as she walked to the hotel  

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:28 am
((( Wait... are we still at the vacation spot? I thought we left for home... )))

Chris then widened his eyes and pointed to a window behind Orion, "Oh my God, Auntie Sally's coming to town..."

"Wha...", Orion turned around to see no one on the street. He was tricked, and before he could turn back, Chris already punctured the needle into Orion's arm. "Oww!!! Damn you!", Orion yelled back.

"You'll thank me for it one day...", Chris said, and returned the needle back in the case.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:31 am
((Yup))

Kikyo walked inside the hotel and went to her room. She started grabing her bags to leave since she was planing to leave early because she was bored. 'SInce I dont know were that portal is ill just transport myself back home' Kikyo tought as she focused her aura and transported back to her home  

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:36 am
((( Ah... I'm so lost... )))

Chris sat back down on the broken chair, and returned to watching the game, "If you have nothing else to do, I'd be thankful if you leave quietly..."

Unsure of what else to say to him, Orion decided to leave, clutching onto his arm, "... I'm glad to see you doing alright...", he said as he left.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:49 am
"Finally home sweet home" Kikyo said as she put her bag down in the living room and went to the kitchen to get an apple. "Oh how I missed this place"  

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:55 am
Orion walked out of the house, and down the street for a few minutes, thinking about what happened. Hoping whatever the syringe didn't affect his mind, he did his best to trust his father.

From that unknown encounter, Chris was completely distracted from the game and now lost interested in it, "Well, I'm glad to see him doing alright... I guess the rest is up to him now..."

"He's just like me... aren't I right... 'Cerberus'...?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:58 am
Kikyo grabed an apple from the kichen and started eating it leaning aganst the fridge. 'I am soo bored right now, its really going to make me nuts later' Kikyo tought  

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:00 am
Realising where he was, Orion knocked himself out of daydreaming and drew out his phone to call Kikyo. He'd better apologise on running out on her and his friends on vacation, though he couldn't help but be bored for a while, with nothing to do.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:05 am
Kikyo was finnishing eating her apple when she heard her cel ring, she grabed it and answered it. "Hello?"  

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:07 am
The call went through, "Hi! It's your lovely boyfriend, Orion. Sorry for leaving you alone... had some things to do that couldn't wait... I'll try my best to get back to the resort in a few minutes... where are you exactly and what are you up to now?"  
The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games