Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Crusaders of the Night (needs people!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What power would you like to have?
  flight
  Mental/psycic
  strength
  Light
  Dark
  Elemental
View Results

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:53 pm
Dahlia's eye twitched ever so slightly. Her eyes slowly trailed up to look at the stars. ".....oh....." she mumbled softly. As she viewed the galaxy above her, her eyes wandered over to glance at Arcaos. She gulped a bit out of nervousness and looked straight up.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:41 pm
(Sorry everyone. School sucks, I've been busy with schoolwork. So, whats goin on?)
*Dazeray went inside the room and looked around.*
"How bare..."
*Kimo trotted in silently. He mewed and walked to the right side of the room. He stood on his hind legs and pawed the wall*
Dazeray, look at this!
*Dazeray walked to the wall. There was a small device. It looked like a thermostat. Dazeray poked a few buttons and suddenly the color of the wallpaper in the room changed. Dazeray smiled*
Ah, so it controls the room surroundings.
*She set it to a deep rose color. Dazeray smiled and poked away at the device. A bed with rose colored blankets and a rug appeared. The carpet turned to a deep red and a bookcase, a few shelves, and a small pet bed appeared as well.*
"How wonderful!" *Dazeray smiled and set a rose on the shelf above her bed. Kimo flicked his tail and trotted over to his bed. He climbed in and curled up in a comfortable ball*  

Avelyst

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:01 pm
"Wel... now what?" He aske nervously turning to her. She looks so prety in this light. He thought as he notice Roho wake up.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:18 pm
Dahlia scratched the back of her head nervously. She turned her head to the side, trying to cover the embarrassing blush erupting on her face. "Um.....I-I don't know..... it's been a while since this sorta thing....." The blush slowly turned a bright red.  

The Galactic Panda

Jamesta

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:13 pm
(OMG guys i am so sorry! i was so busy with my other RP Blood Lust [by the way i need people to play the evil headsof the house hold if anyone is interested] that i totaly forgot about the Crusaders! Im so sorry can some one please fill me in so i can hop back in?)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:19 pm
(( That's alright... Dazeray, Sonia and chris are in their rooms, doing their own thing. Arcaos and Dahila are on the beach talking about their pasts... I think. That's the gist of it...))  

drac54

Jamesta

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:59 pm
(thanks!)
Maho walked out onto the training area "huh?....where is every one? didnt i tell them that we were going to be training today?...oh well looks like i get to use the button!" Maho skiped over to the wall with a overly sized red button that read 'do not touch....for the love of god dont touch it!' Maho slamed the button, an alarm went off telling all crusaders to get to the training room stat!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:33 pm
Sonia sat up, eyes wide. She had just started drifting off. The alarm blared at her to get to the training room. Sonia sighed and walked there. When she entered the room, she saw Maho standing by a big red button saying don't touch. "Of course this place would have the big red button..."  

drac54

Wildear17

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:43 pm
"yes...?" Christopher asked sounding half asleep, two sliver streaghht razors in both hands "turn it off or i will" he hissed wincing  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:32 pm
"I know what you mean...." Sonia had her hands over her ears, trying to block out the sound. "You'll ruin our ears with that!"  

drac54

Wildear17

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:14 pm
Christopher muttered something and then walked over to the fabled red button and stabbed it ten times and then walked back to were he was standing "don't do it again" he hissed hate burning away the sleepy look that was in his eyes "do you want us to go deph?" he asked  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:15 pm
((Soz, but this is my last post for a few day, I'm going into surgery tomarow.))

Arcaos and Roho jumped to their feet and ran to the alarm area and waited for the others.  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:23 pm
[[-sigh- good luck]]

Dahlia followed, quickly throwing on all of her clothes. Once inside, she headed for the training room. "What's wrong Maho?" She turned to their leader in confusion.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:26 pm
Sonia crossed her arms, looking annoyed, with her ears flat against her head. "High pitched noises and me don't mix... Why do you think dogs don't like dog whistles?" Sonia gave Chris a thank you look before looking at Maho.  

drac54

Wildear17

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:51 pm
"why do i have so much more in commant with a dog?" Christopher wondered returning her look with a smile  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games