Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Ende's March Customs - SECOND CC SLOT - Starts P23!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grifferie

Deus Sherry

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:14 pm
.:Uni Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
Endejester
Name of horse: Tayle
Owner: GrnGriff
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Lively
Breed: Spirited
Description (horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Horn Color:
Light or medium Grey
Body Color: White
Hooves: Grey
Tail: Upper part white like the body, Fluff at end white or light gray
Eyes: Whatever you think looks good.
Mane color: White, possibly with a few streaks of Light Grey(if you think it looks ok)
Hair Style: Long and poofy. Not all the way to the ground….and with a little bit of bounce to it.
Reference Image(s): N/A
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Black and/or gray
Tag frame color: Colorist Choice
Tag feather color: Colorist Choice
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Mane: Long, but not all the way to the ground. Also a bit poofy—er…just not heavy I suppose.
I would like a black ribbon tied into a bow around the upper part of her tail. And another few black ribbons in her mane. Possibly a bit of ribbon around one of her legs, if you think it would look alright.
Basically, the idea is one of contrast--with a light horse and dark ribbons adorning her. You are free to add/place ribbons where you would like.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:15 pm
So now it's the Colourist Pay slot we're all going for now? *not thinking straight tonight* x.x  

Fallaryn

Dapper Codger

pepsi san

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:20 pm
*posting her's again Since the last time she messed up the form* Is that alright? D:

.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Endejester
Name of horse: Zalika
Owner: Cowwy265
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Earthly
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Bright green/ref pic//hooves: one black,one skin color of horse,and one gray,and one white
Reference image(s):
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/ff/Appaloosa_(Horse).jpg
I would like the coloring on the first link.But I'd like the markings on Both horses.On my mare Soquili.

http://www.horsegroomingsupplies.com/pictures/files/2/2/5/9/0/PSUNP0072_009.jpg
Default accessory color(s)?: white,roan,and black
Tag frame color: black and roan
Tag feather color: Roan and white
Hair/clothing edits: Hair edits: very long,curley,and layered,one or two braids.
Maybe a feather or two in her mane and tail.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:22 pm
.:Cerynei Soquili:.
Name of horse: Earnan
Owner: Samuel Carlin
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Jocular
Breed: Spirited?
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): His body should be sable colored, that dark brown/almost black shade of, well, a sable or a mink's coat. It has a decidedly red undercast to it, but it's brown. Very rich and sumptous in color. I would like swirls of color, like tendrils coming up from his hooves to almost the flank on his back leg and to the knee on the front, preferably braided through each other as they climb his legs. I'd like two colors, a sort of warm caramel and a warm ivory, in that tendril design, but the direction/actual pattern is up to the colorist. His eye should be amber, please. And I'd like him to have the forelock of a mane that some of the cerynei have, if possible, but not a full mane. It should be mostly sable, but the tips can be streaked with the warm caramel color again.
Reference image(s):
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult.
Default accessory color(s)?: Green (if the cerynei have them)
Tag frame color: Dark brown
Tag feather color: Green/tan/white  

Samuel Carlin

Aged Elocutionist

10,965 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

Kiara Lime

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:25 pm
Regular Unedit Slot

Colorist wanted: Ende
Name of horse: Houka
Owner: Kiara Lime
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Loving
Description: See ref for over all
eye color: bright blue ( 0e68ee )
hair color: Creme ( fffbed ) and Honey ( cc7900 )
hair style: Braided for mane and tail like the body color, a mix of small and medium braids mixed in with her mane and tail.
Pretty much it's mostly down to the bottom of her chest at least and whispy with a few medium and slall braids here and there's and beads with a feather or 2 hanging in the mane and tail.
the tail shuld be almost touching the floor.
^^ have fun and don't stress to much about it.
The feather color is all to your chooseing , same with the bead colors. what ever you feel might suit her.
Reference image(s):
I attempted a rough sketch but i'm not to good at drawing animals. ^^; I hope it helps some
User Image
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v259/Ashlee6535/Yumas/Houka.jpg
Default accessory color(s)?: Something with beads of many colors with at least 3 feathers hanging from it.
Tag frame color: 9cff9c
Tag feather color: White and Creme with Honey tips  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:30 pm
*hopes for luck this time*  

Librra

High-functioning Spook

Spunky Dasher

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:34 pm
Quote:

Colorist wanted: Merangue

Name of horse: Kapolei

Owner: Spunky Dasher

Temper (one word for horse's personality): ferocious

Breed: ?

Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Hair color should be shown as picture [3], the whole main character concept is based on picture [1], with headpiece's color pattern in dark color,while ornament and structure can be in between [1] & [2].

Reference image(s): [1];big version [2] [3]

Which stage you want them to start as?: adult

Default accessory color(s)?: shown in pic

Tag frame color: to match with pet

Tag feather color: to match with pet

Hair/clothing edits: Yet,behind the serious mask,is a mytical,strong yet beautiful face with unstructure flow of mane and tail with feathers ornaments,in bundles/braids or like [2].
CLothing edits: is it possible to incorporate just [3]'s feathery layers into [1] as concept is based on picture [1]. not for entire body clothing but maybe a sash or hooves ornaments.
Coat based on colorist's choice and preferable to it all match.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:52 pm
Fallaryn
So now it's the Colourist Pay slot we're all going for now? *not thinking straight tonight* x.x

Yes. Two CC, one of which (I believe) is a raffle (probably among her favorite picks), and the other a personal choice.  

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:54 pm
Yuuka Kurokawa
Ende I have a question. If I have a different Soquili I want to enter for the Colorist Pay slot can I or does it have to be the same one that was proxied for me?

I'm going to just say go ahead and enter this one, and make a note at the top that you'd like your other form disregarded, so she's aware!

(And if she doesn't like that, you can point the fingers back at me. wink )  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:21 pm
Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Hidden Dragon
Owner: Kaiyumi
Temper: Teasing
Breed: Keyblade (Cosplay)
Description:
Eye Color: Golden eyes
Hair Style: Curly Hair (Premade hair)
Hair Colors:Starts at a dark red at the roots, becomes more orange, and is a light gold at the tips.
Tail Style: Braided (Premade tail)
Tail Colors:Same as the hair. Beads/feathers are white.
Body: Dark red with golden swirls. Stomach-area and legs is more orange in color. Swirl markings of same color on legs. Markings are slightly glowy. Her nose is a tad darker than the rest of her body.
Accessories (Necklace + Flower): A black chain, like on the keyblade, with a golden medallion hanging from it. (See refs)
Also, I'd like for her to have a flower tucked behind her ear. See refs for what the flower looks like, but I'd like hers to be white, and then pink as it gets to the center of the flower.
Reference Image(s):
Design/Colors/Etc
Hidden Dragon Keyblade
'Red Dragon' Helianthemum
Close-up of the golden medallion
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: N/A
Tag Frame color: :3 Up to you. <3
Tag Feather color: Also up to you. :3  

Kaiyumi

White-Lemming

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:27 pm
This is a different form then the one I posted before. So if you would like to disregard the last you can

Name of horse: Sako
Owner: White-Lemming
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Undefined (If that’s okay)
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):

-Base:: A very light skin tone. (Or white if it will look better)
-Markings:: Black fading to the base around the muzzle and on all four legs. Black eye-lash markings around the eye, five on the top and five on the bottom. I would like something more, but I fail at when it some to markings so if you would like to add a nice looking marking, or markings then go right a head.
-Eyes:: Mostly orange with some red swirling in there. Where white should be in the eye it should be black, a thin red line surrounding the inside of the eye.
-Hoofs:: Black, and covered in mud.
-Mane and Tail Colors:: Black
-Mane and Tail Style:: Edited, please look down.

Reference image(s): Ring like hair [Just a bit messier and covering her face a bit more is pretty much what I want] Onibi [Last row, red]
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket, foal, or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: No accessory please~
Tag frame color: Black, unless something would look better.
Tag feather color: One should be black while the other is a mix of swirly dark oranges and reds
Hair/clothing edits:

-Mane:: Black, long (Almost touching the ground), and unkempt. It covers most of her face, all but her one eye. Think The Ring/Ringu (or any movie with small girls with long black hair~)
-Tail:: Black as well, also fairly long and messy, it would end up trailing a bit behind her.
-Leg Feathering:: Yes, I do want. Not to long, not to short. The ends are highly dirty, split apart and maybe look like they seen some type of liquid recently.
-Something Else:: A will-o'-the-wisp (What I believe it’s called) (See the Furugasa Onibi stage for what I’m looking for) is hanging about Sako, red and orange in color.
-Other Stuff:: If you would like to add any beads or feathers in her hair (Or Bones ;D), or a bracelet of two you can, or maybe ever chains do it as I have no preference to that (Just NO necklaces). Have fun with it <33

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:33 pm
.:Seathi:.
Name of horse: Suchir (Cherokee for eternal)
Owner: Fallaryn
Temper: Withdrawn
Description: Dark blue fins, darker blue (almost black?) body with a starry appearance (as if to look at the universe). Black hooves (or feel free to choose what to do). Royal blue eyes, with the upper half being noticeably lighter. White shooting star type of marking spanning from the eye toward the neck.
Reference image(s):
User Image
(Darker body and much darker fins than this. *too lazy to update*)
Which stage you want them to start as?: Basket (shell/clam)
Default accessory color(s)?: Doesn't matter
Tag frame color: Doesn't matter
Tag feather color: Doesn't matter

Fallaryn

Dapper Codger

Outbreak Signal

Dapper Dabbler

7,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:29 pm
.:Kalona Soquili:.

Name of horse: Toba
Owner: Outbreak Signal
Temper : Dreadful
Breed: Demon
Description (wing/horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):

Body color – Pale skin tone, turning somewhat greyer towards the hooves, tail and nose.
Hair color and style – Black, and flopping over mostly to the left in tangles and curls – the OC is half-bald, having no hair at all on the right side of her body, so feel free to translate this as you please.

Hoof color – Black
Wing colors – Grey, darkening to black on the spines.
Horn color - Black

Reference image(s):
Which stage you want them to start as: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Black
Tag frame color: Black
Tag feather color: Grey
Hair/clothing edits (if any): See above, plus having her draped in a black sash around her middle area, such as the sash pose from the ninth phase of the Picolitrosso's Urn, pinned near the wither with a skull.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:33 pm

~~ Form~~

.:Uni Soquili:.
Name of horse: Amitabha
Owner: Revolutionary Roniel (I'd just like it to be Roniel on the cert) and Dixie
Temper (one word for horse's personality): I'll get back to you on this...
Breed: Bodhisattva
Description (horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
For the horn, I'd like it to be edited to look as if it was made of crystal. I'd like it to be shaped half-moon style and fairly long, perhaps longer than my reference picture implies. For the hair, I'd like it to be black and tied back in a series of buns. I think that the reference images show best the idea. The tail is the lion-style tail and the tip has the same inky black hair, but flowing outwards instead of being constrained.

The eyes are a deep violet... or anything really that you think would be more pretty.

There are a variety of markings on his body. On his neck in red there is the mantra "om mani padme hum." The symbols for it can be found in the references! I'd like the main bulk of his body to be gold with a lighter gold for the belly and bottom of the neck. His hooves are blue and upon his legs are a lighter shade of blue and rippled as water. Growing up around his legs are lotus blossoms, like can be seen on Misaki and Vara. On his rump is a Buddhist mandala. Beneath his horn is a red chakra dot and around his eyes are some red swirlies, like what Misaki has. Coloration-wise, he should look a bit like a combination between Misaki and Vara, since he is related to them!

Note that while I'm specifying things, I'm open to interpretation on them as long as the basic design is followed.

Reference Image(s):
Concept
Vara
Misaki

Om mani padme hum
Mandala
Another Mandala
Bodhisattva
Another Bodhisattva
Yet another Bodhisattva!
Fourth Bodhisattva!
In case you need another Bodhisattva! XD
Last Bodhisattva!

Default accessory color(s)?: You choose!
Tag frame color: You choose! Note that for the background of the tag, I'd either like one of the reference images or something pretty with lotuses.
Tag feather color: You choose!
Hair/clothing edits (if any):
I'd pretty much like him decked out like a Bodhisattva. You can see in my concept image my basic idea for jewelry and placement... The basic notion is the flowing red cloth (with some gold designs), reminiscent of Misaki... and then lots and lots of gold jewelry inspired off of Bodhisattva imagery. The exact placement and nature of the jewelry I'll leave up to you, as I've included a bunch of reference images with the sort of stuff I'd like. I'd really like some sort of big headdress, though.

Oh, and the hair should be in a series of buns, like mentioned in the hair section. You can also see this sort of hairstyle in the reference section!

And,

Dixie

I, Dixie, Give Ron permission to use Misaki as a reference. Duh. *laugh*

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:47 pm
Just in case, this is a proxy for Himmelkrieg:

Name of horse: Invincible