Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Castaway Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

madbugz

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:28 pm
Claire heard the commotion and ran to help but found her back stinging and stiff. She climbed a tree and jumped onto reko's Back trying to choke him."Shooting me and harming her wasnt enough huh?" Claire pulling her grip tighter and tighter.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:51 pm
"reko: get off of me"throw u off my back u hit some rock.jack jump up and grab reko then throw cross some tree.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:53 am
Mizuki fell on the ground again but kept trying to stand up.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:33 pm
"Oomph" Claire said as she hit the rock. Claire got up and ran at reko with a broken branch the was laying next to her. She thrust it as hard as she could at Reko and stabbed him through the side.  

madbugz

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:09 pm
Mizuki closed her right eye to prevent the blood from getting in and stood up with her hand on her wound.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:55 pm
"I bet that feels good dont it." Claire turned and looked at Mizuki ." You alright?" Claire asked watching the blood slowly run down her forehead.  

madbugz

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:56 pm
"I'll live.." she replied while she fell on her knees.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:01 pm
"Mizuki you already lost enough blood for the day and so have i come on lets go rehydrate ourselves." Claire motioned for Mizuki to come with her to the river.  

madbugz

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:03 pm
Mizuki followed her to the river but, out of strength to stand, she fell on the river.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:05 pm
"Oh gosh." Claire picked up Mizuki and sat her up right against a rock. Claire filled her coconut with water and shook Mizuki to wake up and get some water in her system. " Come on hun open up"  

madbugz

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:09 pm
Mizuki fell into a deep sleep, almost like a coma.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:13 pm
"Oh dear." Claire carried Mizuki to Jacks hut and laid her on the cot type thing. claire cleaned Mizukis wounds and bandaged them. "I hope she will be ok" Claire said quietly to herself.  

madbugz

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:15 pm
One of her fingers twitched a little but that's it.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:17 pm
Claire said an old prayer her grandma had said once to her in her mind over and over hoping something would happen. Nothing did.  

madbugz

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:18 pm
Mizuki was still in a coma.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games