Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
The Prince Type ~ Tamaki Suoh Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yuki Baby and Mr Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:05 pm
"DDR, that's so... cominer," says Yuki to Mushroom dude, ((sorry, what's your name again?)) Then she turned back to Tamaki. "You'll make Mr. Bunny mad, and the black magic club did something wierd to him." says Yuki, waving Mr. Bunny in his face.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:23 pm
"DDR?! Where?" I asked, wanting to play.  

Nighthawk475

XMintyPandaX

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:53 pm
Sakuya looked at Jin, her cheeks going to a pink when he says that "T-thank you..." Sakuya muttered. But then she looked at Tamaki, "Well, then I guess if Tamaki isn't going to apologize, I guess I'm not actually welcome here." Sakuya said getting up "I'll... see you guys." Sakuya said walking away  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:56 pm
"Sakuya..." i said as she walked out the door. I stood up and walked over to the "king" of hosts and slapped him across his face, and walked out of the room."  

ii-Wonderfully INSANE

Dapper Phantom

Nighthawk475

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:03 pm
"Ouch! That'll leave a mark..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:23 pm
I winced at the slapping sound. "See what I mean~! Tamaki's overdramatic, so now all his precious gangirls are leaving him~! If he doesn't get his act together soon, Hikaru and Kaoru will become the new kings of the club~! And then Tamaki will have to serve them~!" Yuki sang, chewing happily on one of her chocolate bars.  

Otaku_Gurl_69

Nighthawk475

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:35 pm
"As bad as I feel for Tamaki, that would be VERY entertaining to watch...and do you happen to have a spare chocolate bar?" I asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:54 pm
Yuki nodded and tossed a chocolate bar to her.  

Otaku_Gurl_69

Nighthawk475

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:59 pm
"Awesome! Thanks. My blood sugar was getting low."
*Bites into chocolate*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:00 pm
"No problem. I get really mean if I don't eat anything high in sugar." sweatdrop  

Otaku_Gurl_69

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:04 pm
"I think slapping him was a bit too much...give him a break guys. Will ya?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:05 pm
"Remind me to always have a spare chocolate bar in case that happens... eek "  

Nighthawk475

Lyrasence

Sparkly Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:35 pm
Kiyoko walks into the room and over to Tamaki. "I heard that you've been having some trouble Tamaki-sempai. Do you want to talk about it? I'm all ears." she says with compasion  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:39 pm
Yuki watched Kiyoko come in and laughed nervously. "At the rate we're going...the entire school's gunna be pissed at Tama-senpai..." Yuki thought for a moment before nodding. "Right. He didn't do anything bad to me, so I am staying out of this now." She got up and waved the chocolate bar she was holding. "I am Switzerland!"  

Otaku_Gurl_69

ii-Wonderfully INSANE

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:41 pm
((lol i sthat a twilight thing))  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games