Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Midnight Rain (Back & Kicking!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

For what reason would you rather be with someone?
  Love - duh!
  Money, money, money.
  I'm a loner, I don't need anyone.
View Results

Athena_68

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:41 pm
Sage raised an eyebrow. "Your not going to get a chance to do any of that since I will be killing you shortly." Sage lit the base of the tree on fire and the flames quickly spread upward.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:00 pm
"So that's how it's gonna be, huh? You disappoint me girl." He said watching the flames climbing the tree towards him. "Fine then, playtime is over." Blaze teleported out of the tree reappearing in the sky just hovering there. Nose diving he swooped down towards Sage then vanished, teleporting himself behind her aiming a quick kick at her lower back. Quickly, not even checking to see if he had hit the girl as he had intended to, he teleported back up to the sky hovering once more.

Strife watched on from his hiding place in a tree out of the way of the fight. This battle amused him and he was intrested to see how well this young lady could do against his twin. Knowing that time was short as this amount of fighting would attract others Strife teleported himself to the unconcious boy's sidelifting him up and slinging him over his shoulder he prepared to leave.

Nutrino Starwind

Athena_68

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:05 pm
Sage got the wind knocked out of her and collapsed on the floor a moment. She got up and saw the other man, Strife, picking up Leon and starting to take him away. "Not a chance." Sage got a dagger that she hid in her sleeve and ran at the man. She stabbed him in the stomach.
Kae flew off Sage and flew into the sky to distract the other man while Sage fought Strife.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:18 pm
Ebony watched, itching to shoot the hunters, holding back only in case Sage could not take the two. She grimaced and opened herself to Sage, allowing her full rangge of even her most powerful abilities: animal magics. She hadnt used them in a while, but Ebony used to transform into animals, summon them, many many other things aswell She sighed and opened herself fully, grimacing at how weak and powerless she felt when she did so.  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Athena_68

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:22 pm
((i dont get it, what do you mean "opened up?"))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:36 pm
[[gave ya access to her power, aka let you use her animal power and experience, sry 4 da mix up redface ]]  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:37 pm
"Unexpected." Strife replied with a raised eyebrow as he looked at the dagger in his gut. Gripping the girls hand tightly he pulled the dagger from his stomach and repositioned it a little higher up and looked at the girl. "If you wish to kill then I suggest next time you strike here. Ofcourse this will have little effect on a vampire, they don't die so easily." He said grinning at the girl, unlike Blaze's grin Strife's was warm and welcoming completely the opposite of what you would expect from him, still gripping her hand. "Mabye we should take this one too." He called out to his twin while looking into sages eyes.

Blaze watched as the owl came flying in his direction and grumbled. "Why is it that I always get attacked by the stupid animals?" He swatted at the owl as it repeatidly attacked him swooping from every which way. Teleporting a few meters away he looked down to see his brother talking to the girl suddenly theowl had caught him with a clean strike to the forehead. The blood dripped from the wound down his face and he growled in anger. "I hate animals." He said teleporting behind his brother as he heard the suggestion to take Sage aswell as Leon. "She is an intresting one, isn't she? I think we should." he said looking over his brothers shoulder at Sage.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:43 pm
(((ooooo....kk.))
Sage used some power from Ebony, since she was starting to get tired from using so mjuch of her own. "Thanks." Sage said under her breath to Ebony. She covered her free hand in sharp rocks and punched Strife in the face. It didn't do much damage, but it caused him to release her hand. She took some steps back so she they wouldn't attack her again.  

Athena_68

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:58 pm
Strife stumbled slightly as she hit him in the face with a rock covered hand and he lost his grip on Sage's other hand. "It doesn't seem like she wants to go with us." He said sounding almost disappointed still looking at her. Beepbeepbeep beepbeepbeep beepbeepbeep. Came a noise from his pocket, Strife pulled out the small device and switched it off. "Pity... Blaze time to leave!" Quickly Strife took off from the ground flew off into the sky disappearing out of sight within seconds.

"This was fun, girl. I'll be seeing you again... Real soon." Blaze said as Strife told him it was time to leave. Quickly he lifted Leon under one arm and flew off close to his brother.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:01 pm
"I'm not gonna let them get away with this." Sage said to herself. She had the wind slice them as they flew in the air and had Kae and some other birds, she had summoned using Ebony's powers, follow after them.  

Athena_68

MAGNUM777

Shameless Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:22 pm
Reed stood in the bathroom of his rentedroom. The mirror was cracked and the drawers didn't open completely but, other than that it was fine. Reed lowered his hand from his mputh and his face and palm were smeared in blood, his own blood. Two attacks in less than an hour? Not good, my time is running out need to find a cure. Reed wiped the blood off onto a towel and staggered into the main room. It had only a desk, a chair, a bed, and a broken lamp but it was more than enough for Reed. He never watched TV other than the occasional news broadcast and had no need for anything else. Because of the blood loss, he was feeling dizzy on top of extremely weak so he practically fell dead onto the mattess, barely concious. His insides felt like they were being dragged through a feild of radioactive barbed wire. Reed coughed up another spot of blood and of sunk into the tattered carpet next to what seemed to be a urine stain. "Ugh."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:28 pm
"We are being followed."

"So we are."

"Curious..."

"What is?"

"A when we scouted the boy out a couple of weeks ago there was nobody who cared whether he was there or not. Why is this girl so intent on helping him?" Strife said looking back at the persueing birds.

"Hmmm. Good question maybe I'll ask her when we visit her." Blaze replied grinning. "Okay let's ditch these animals." Blaze held out a hand and grabbed his brothers wrist.

"Good plan." Strife replied returning the grip on Blaze's wrist. Both had to concentrate all their power to teleport away with Leon, teleporting themselves was easy enough but it takes them both most of their power to teleport another person with them. The pair had teleported from the sky to a location about a mile away inside a building where a car was waiting for them. "Quickly get him in and let's get out of here!"

Nutrino Starwind

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:35 pm
Upon entering his room, which was located right next to Reed's, Deston made a beeline for the cooling unit, allowing the door to pull itself shut behind him. He dropped his bag next to the bed as he crossed the room and inspected the unit, finding that it worked best on the coldest setting. That was wonderful. The demon promptly set the unit to the coldest setting before wandering to the bed that probably had seen more than its share of bedroom adventures and flopping onto its surface, not even taking care to move any of the blankets. Right now, he was cooling off a bit. Heat just seemed to sap Deston's energy, especially when in certain "moods" and this was definitely one of them. He laid there, unmoving, for almost an hour before rolling over and flipping the tv on. His eyes were greeted with a fuzzy channel advertising some sort of new and improved cleaning product. At least it was some sort of background noise, however soft and distorted the sound was.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:36 pm
The birds looked around trying to find where the two had went but they couldn't find them. They flew black to Sage.
Sage made the other birds dissapear as Kae told her the news. She nodded solmenly and then started to collapse. She grabbed a tree limb and kept herself from falling. Sage leaned against the tree, tired from using so much energy in one day.
"We should be heading back to our hotel room." Kae said to Sage.
"Of course." Sage replyed and started to lead the way out of the forest. "Thank you Ebony." She called out before she left.  

Athena_68

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games