Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
Memories Lost Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 6:52 pm
Daph was not convinced. She was still freaked out. "They're still spiders." She shuddered, "I have a horrible memory of spiders." Her huge, glassy eyes traveled to the spiders, "No offence..." She added more for the benefit of them being offended and harming her.  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 10:43 pm
*Kus gave a slight frown, like he was sorry he made Daphne uncomfortable. Granted, he was a REALLY huge spider demon thing now... his kind looked like they could eat a couple human-sized things at least before getting full.*

Kus: "It's alright... wait, where'd Esme go? Esme?"

*Daphne suddenly felt a fuzzy little weight on her shoulder.... eight legs... one poking at her hair*

Esme: "You smell funny! Hehehe! ^^^^___^^^^ "  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 10:41 pm
Sephiroth-sama
*Their blades met. As Sephiroth pushed the axe blade away with his own the spikes came at him and he jumped back. Seeing that he had the advantage the creature moved in as Sephiroth moved back and parried the creatures blows, moving as if the sword guided his hands rather than his wits. He tried stabbing at it a few times in attempts to get in a good blow. One can only assume Eztli was protecting him from everything else.*

*Eztli crawled to his feet, trying to ignore the pain on his back... It felt like he'd been rubbed through a cheese grater repeatedly, and probably looked it too. He noticed Sephiroth was starting to get cornered by the demon, ignoring the stabs and slashes it was receiving. Flame burst into one of the angels hands, and he rushed the thing from behind, shoving his fiery fist up the underside of the monster's exposed torso... the squelch of soft innards being shoved aside from the blow was disgusting, but he ignored it, focusing on increasing the heat. The demon howled as it burst into flames, flailing it's limbs blindly, (and possibly loosing a few to Sephiroth's blade.)*

Milaku: "I GOT IT! Come on! Hurry!"

*The door slammed up into the ceiling, allowing everyone to escape. The Inakum soldier was the last to leave, running with a horde of creatures on his heels... Something tripped him, grabbing onto his ankle. Another inakum, this one horribly mutated... muscle bulged everywhere, tendrils and useless limbs jutting out of his back. It snarled at the captured Inakum prisoner*

Mutate: "RECYCLED! WE MUST BE RECYCLED! DEFECTIVE!"

*The other Inakum screamed out for help, reaching one of it's three fingered hands to the group.*

Milaku: "I can't help him, I have to keep the door open!"

*During the chaos, several of the monsters ignored the fallen one, choosing instead to try and rush through the open door. Angel, reaper, mage, and human tried to stem their flow.*

Thas: "Grab my hand!"

*The soldier grabbed the angels hand, much to the mutate's fury. Screaming with rage, it bit the foot it held, teeth choppping it clean off. Thas managed to pull the rest of the soldier to safety, and the door slammed down. The inakum howled in pain for a short while, clutching the bleeding limb as it slowly healed. It managed to quiet itself after a time, but shuddered violently. Meanwhile, Milaku was doing something with the door.*  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 10:51 pm
*Of course it lost a few to his blade...can't have it wacking them all with flamed limbs now can he?* Now that's spontaneous combustion....  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 9:08 pm
Daphne's body froze, except for her head which oh so slowly turned to see what had landed on her, not that she needed to look. Her eyes teared when she saw it, and her face grew red and hot. At first she tried to move slowly away from it, when she felt that that had been in vain, she let out the scream she had been holding in, and ran like the wind. "GET IT AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!" She screamed, not really noting where she was running or for that matter, yelling.  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 9:48 pm
Esme: "Weeeee! Miss Lady runs faaaast!" ^^^^.^^^^

*The little spider giggled cutely, clinging to her shoulder.*

Kus: "Ack! Esme, no! Get off her! Hang on, I'll get him off you!"

*In hindsight, having a giant spider chase someone with arachnidphobia in order to get a smaller spider off them was probably a reaaally bad idea...*  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 10:02 pm
*Black jumped onto Kus and pulled herself to the mid section of his back side and tucked her legs out of the way of his running limbs. She got her head close to his.* I don't think it's a good idea for you to get Esme off of her.  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 10:34 pm
Daph's hair blew wild. Her expression was even wilder. She didn't notice that Black had stopped the other spider from running after her so she thought it was still there. She ended up tripping over a rock, and fainting, out of fear not the sudden trip.  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 10:53 pm
*Kus skidded to a stop, and paused for a moment... His eyes widened as something clicked in his head*

Kus: "Oh... OH! Right.... " *and that's when Daph tripped* "...Uh oh."

*Esme giggled, hopping up and down on the ground next to Daphne*

Esme: "Again! Again! Let's go again! ... I gotta piddle!" *So he ran off somewhere into the forest*  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 11:08 pm
Sephiroth-sama
*Of course it lost a few to his blade...can't have it wacking them all with flamed limbs now can he?* Now that's spontaneous combustion....

*While safe, the group was still trapped between two heavy doors. And there were more ahead blocking their path. The faint pounding and snarls of the beings behind the door that Milaku had just closed could be heard.*

GL: "How are we going to get out of here?"

Milaku: "I'm working on that... Trying to find a way out of here, without letting those things get to us. This may take some time. You should all probably get comfortable."

*The Inakum grunted as his foot grew back... when he saw his own flesh growing and mending, he turned away from the sight. It disturbed him. A few quite minutes passed before one of them spoke up.*

GL: "Why did you become a mage in the first place?"

*Jacob glanced at GL, then shook his head*

Jacob: "She probably became overcome with greed, or corrupted herself some how. That's how it's been done before. They choose to be evil."

Thas: "Then why would a Nos-Weng anjul choose to help her? I felt that souls presence as it left the golem... there was no question as to what it was."

*Milaku didn't reply to Jacob's remark. She continued to study the walls as she took a breath, calming herself.*

Milaku: "I didn't choose this path..."

Jacob: "Bullshit."

Milaku: "...I was created. At least, that's what he told me. He opened my eyes somehow. I can't explain it... it was like I had no soul or emotions before he came in contact with me. He was supposed to be my first victim"

*She cleared her throat as she realized she was rambling a bit.*

Milaku: "Anyway, he said that I wasn't borned. My birth wasn't natural. I was created. He said they murdered an angel and a demon to make me. The other mages insist I was a 'holy birth', sent from God to aid in their "cleansing of evil". The anjul, or the Niearcim. You can guess which one I chose to believe... Now, can I ask you something?"

*She turned her head away from the wall, and looked at GL with a very serious expression. When she spoke, her speech seemed to falter.*

Milaku: "Are you the... ...Do you know someone by the name of Eliza? A succcubus?"

*GL was left speechless, his eyes wide. Milaku didn't say anything, instead dropping her gaze to her feet, sighing, and then turning back to the wall.*  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 11:34 pm
What about Rosemary, Jacob? What if she became a mage? What would you think her reason would be? Would you be able to hate her so? Even the one you knew before the mage? I do wonder why Jiluzix tried so hard to get her those months ago. You know very well she doesn't want to be a servant of Jiluzix. She doesn't even seem to desire more power than she is granted, just so long as it is enough to defend herself and not allow others to easily push her around. She could be evil, but she choses not to be. I've seen it when she fights....it's in her eyes, but she stuggles not to give in. All vampires have a strong blood lust. They go mad if starved, hers seems to be worse than most, which I think is why she gets irritable if she doesn't feed. She's probably afraid she'll hurt us without intending to. All she'd have to do is give in or lose her fragile control over her body and its desires. Do you really think she would be evil because she chooses to be?  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 8:08 pm
*Jacob gave Sephiroth an incredibly hard stare, his features contorting in anger... the grisly look of half his face probably didn't make him look any happier.*

Jacob: "That... That is different..."

*The necromancer said nothing more, choosing to study some of the runes on the other wall, away from Milaku. GL ignored the words of Sephiroth and jacob, instead his mind still wondering how Milaku knew his mother's name. How much did she really know?*

GL: "Just how... how do you know that name?"

*Milaku kept her back to the reaper, her hands tracing over some of the runes on the wall."

Milaku: "Her eyes... you have her eyes... and just something about you I can sense. She was one of the first that I had ever 'summoned'. I didn't understand what I was doing, why she looked both so horrified and afraid..."

*Her hands clenched, and she took a moment to breathe.*

Milaku: "I was ignorant of what the side effects were when I casted the spell to enslave her, when I struck that 'deal' with her. You look so young... I'm guessing you're her offspring. One of the things the anjul showed me, was the repercussions of what I had done before my eyes were open. Your curse, I know what it is, but I have no idea of how to remove it. And I'm positive none of the others will be willing to share that secret. After I help you all out of here, if we survive..."

"...You can seek revenge and justice on me. I've had it coming for centuries."  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 9:13 pm
*Sephiroth seemed impervious to Jacob's hard stare and didn't turn away. He knew he had struck a nerve with the mage, but didn't really seem to care. His answer was enough: Jacob probably didn't want to think about it.* I suppose it is, but others might not think so.

*He relaxed a little, doing his best to prepare for whatever may come.* The secret is not ours to share, Milaku, that desiscion is his to make.

*He turned to Thas.* What is a Nos-Weng anjul? I've heard stories, vague references to them from Rosemary, Black, Shy and a few others...but I've never encountered one before...that spirit...it is odd...almost felt like I was at the Soul Fortress. What sort of angel is that?  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 9:14 pm
*The Nos-Weng anjuls...she somewhat thought of them to be like a guardian angel to her of sorts... Was Jacob afraid, she wondered? Other than the apparent rage, what else was he feeling? She seemed to gain more of her ability to think back after the inital shock of having something wedged into her brain. They had lived so...* What exactly did you want me to see? Jacob tortured by the fact that there's a Niearcim in his presence that he can't seem to do anything about? Galantros tortured by a choice he will eventually need to make? All of them seeming to despair especially the necromancer by the fact that someone was caught?  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 9:36 pm
*BlackMN giggled as she got off Kus and went to Daphne. She appeared to have been scared to death, but Black knew better. She grabbed her under the arms and began to drag her back towards the fortress. When a little time passed she began to huff as she talked from dragging along such a heavy burden to her.* Why can't vampires weigh like reapers when they're out? They have to be dead weight... Kus, do you think she gained her fear of spiders from the Kui'movs that have attacked my house several times? I must admit, I'm a little afraid of spiders too because of that especially the large ones. It's mostly the zombie part I'm afraid of even though they can burn easily. What I am really afraid of though are the goblins...especially the plague ones. *The fur she had stood on end at the thought.*

However you, Kuskus, I'm not afraid of at all because I've known you since you were about Esme's size, maybe a little larger. *She set Daph down and got right under Kus in a position where he could easily stab her or bite at her neck if he wanted to and tickled his underside a little. After doing this for a little while she got back out and picked up Daph again.* I've also known Esme since the day he hatched, so I'm quite comfortable with him...even his mom...especially since it was Rosemary who saved them in a way.

*She seemed to think for a moment.* I'm sure her blind fear will come to pass for you two at least when she can see beyond the legs and how fun you can be.

Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games