Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
KILL THIS THREAD! Win 1k, new prizes p1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a natural killer?
Why yes, yes I am.
32%
 32%  [ 15 ]
Who, me? *looks innocent*
67%
 67%  [ 31 ]
Total Votes : 46

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:07 am
Shadow rolled up to the thread and kicked the origins of the fire works display over so that the thread would scorch itself. What a way to die, homicidal, suicidal torching. Shadow ran off for a moment and returned with a AFFF bottled in a cart and sprayed it on the burning thread. One would think he was using a CO2 bottle to help the thread, if it weren’t for the gas mask and oxygen tank he wore on his back.

AFFF stands for Aquious Film Forming Foam and is used by the navy to remove the oxygen from the fire by covering the flames with a suffocating foam. It removes oxygen from an enclosed space and suffocates anything that requires oxygen. So, instead of helping the thread, he effectively suffocates the thread.

Death by the material meant to aid in the solving of another method of death, now that is a way to die.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:25 am
Hey guys, has anyone just tried this?

* Walks over and pulls the plug off the wall. Thread slows to a crawl, as it powers down. Within seconds, thread just sat motionless.*

And now for the cherry on top.

* Installs Windows Vista twisted *  

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:56 pm
That is simple and creative, very good. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:47 pm
Invisible Nightengale pulled out her wand when the thread finished installing Vista.

"Avada Kedavra!" she shouted. There was a bright flash of green light, and the thread died.

(Yeah, I went there. My avi goes to Hogwarts.)  

Invisible Nightengale

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:29 pm
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! Wave one wave of your wand and the thread dies…REALLY? You underestimate this thread. I think it's is much stronger than you think.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:45 pm
shadow_dragon_13

Suddenly, out of nowhere, Shadow unsheathed his Dragon Katana and unleashed a furry like no other ...

OK! So that was my favorite typo ever! Destroying the thread by unleashing a FURRY!

Best typo ever award goes to Shadow. 500g.  

bandaidd
Crew

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:52 pm
*Scoops up the thread and sticks it back in the witches pot*

Cauldron take this pesky thread,
Very soon it will be dead.
Spitting, stewing, lots of bubbles,
We will boil up many troubles,
Eye of newt, and tail of cat,
Insert Officer Showcase's hat,
Beneath this bubbling witches pot,
Add some firewood to make it hot.

*Stirs the pot vigorously, then lets the thread simmer in the caustic bubbles to weaken it's regenerative powers.*

You're a strong little thread, but soon ~ very soon... twisted

I'll be back, so even if the others rescue you from the pot in vain attempts to kill you, you'll not stay out of it long. *Goes off to make up more verses for the spell.*

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:34 am
bandaidd
shadow_dragon_13

Suddenly, out of nowhere, Shadow unsheathed his Dragon Katana and unleashed a furry like no other ...

OK! So that was my favorite typo ever! Destroying the thread by unleashing a FURRY!

I could say I did it on purpose and wanted to unleash a giant furry to devistate, demolish, and eat the thread, but perhaps that wouldn't be so funny.

He holds up his award, which just so happens to be a really pissed off furry, and gives his speach. "I would like to thank the fans I dont have. I would like to thank the stresses of my life and my Dislexia. And I cant forget to thank the word furry and fury for being so opposite to earn me this award by being cute, and furrocious (on purpose ^_^) at the same time. Thank you Bandaid, without her thread my imagination and my verbal/mental isues to shine thier true light." HE leaves stage right.

Seriously, thank you^_^  

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:37 am
Psyzapp
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! Wave one wave of your wand and the thread dies…REALLY? You underestimate this thread. I think it's is much stronger than you think.

Hey we all had to start somewhere, xd  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:19 am
shadow_dragon_13
bandaidd
shadow_dragon_13

I could say I did it on purpose and wanted to unleash a giant furry to devistate, demolish, and eat the thread, but perhaps that wouldn't be so funny.

He holds up his award, which just so happens to be a really pissed off furry, and gives his speach. "I would like to thank the fans I dont have. I would like to thank the stresses of my life and my Dislexia. And I cant forget to thank the word furry and fury for being so opposite to earn me this award by being cute, and furrocious (on purpose ^_^) at the same time. Thank you Bandaid, without her thread my imagination and my verbal/mental isues to shine thier true light." HE leaves stage right.

Seriously, thank you^_^

*applauds wildly and starts throwing flowers, plushies and clothing items* nice speech! *wipes a tear* Isn't he just amazing?!? I gotta go get an autograph. Don't wait up for me!  

bandaidd
Crew

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:37 am
*surveys all the flowers, plushies and clothing all over the place* OMG, what's with all this junk on the ground? Did somebody die or something? *pulls out cell phone to call that lazy janitor again ... *  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:06 pm
Shadow comes up to the still thriving thread with nothing but a pen of acidic ink. He starts tracing over the thread with doodles, text, and quotes with the pen. Out of the pen flows an acidic ink that drips down and through the thread. A gas rises from where the pen tip releases the acid onto the thread as a chemical reaction occurs the instant the ink touches the thread. The thread starts to melt away, only to somehow, in due time, be reformed. Shadow is sure he’ll have to come up with a new, creative way of killing or torturing the thread tomorrow.  

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:06 pm
I must say that unleashing a giant furry is evil and frightening even in my book of plays. Shadow, you are the master. *bows to you with the utmost respect* wink
How can I compete with a giant furry? gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:35 pm
Muahahahaha.
Yet it looks as though you will win the popularity contest cool  

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:48 pm
Damn. Usually all I have to do is walk into a thread and post and it withers up and blows away.

Inhales deeply on his cigar, blowing out the smoke slowly.

Perhaps this thread needs some smoldering, rotting, maggoty corpses to come in to play. No, then I'd have to finish my story on the profile and it might insult some of the players.

Bah humbug  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games