Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Role-Play School for the Magic and Immortal Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:20 pm
Tsukasa left her door open as she and Kiki searched for the book she needed. "Well this is going to take forever and a half." She said out loud.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:22 pm
Ren peeked in the room. "Need some help?" She looked at all the books. "I thought the library was over there."  

Cactuar Koi

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:27 pm
"It is, this is my room" Tsukasa told Ren, looking back at her. "you wont find 99% of these books anywhere else. But right now I'm trying to find a tiny silver one that seems to be hiding from me."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:32 pm
She looked around. " A tiny silver one, huh?" She moved some books around. "So where did you find all of these anyways? I mean if you can't find them anywhere else where did you find them?" She picked one up, it was tiny, but it wasn't silver. She sat it up on another stack. She turned to Tsukasa. "Can it really hide?" You never know...  

Cactuar Koi

mimisosa

High-functioning Hunter

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Informer 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:33 pm
Mika Finished putting her clothes away, and started organizing her books and figurines. She loved her glass creations all the minature glass animals looked really enough to start walking around. She ran her finger over the pather he was her favorite. With that done she was finished. She looked around and was satisfied. She left closeing the door she saw all the girls in tsukasa's room which was nothing but books it seems. Seeing the books made her want to read, She crossed the hall and entered the library quietly. She walked down one of rows of books trailing her fingers along their spines. Mika stood back and looked at the titles trying to make a decision about what to read.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:37 pm
"I've collected some over the years, others where gifts from spirits, some came to me, some where won, and still others were found." Tsukasa told her. "Some books can hide on there own will, but not this one. I just can't remember where i left it."  

Lady Eevee

Starbucks_Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:55 pm
Kalli sighed, walking along the hidden part of the library. She had been silently tagging along and was now just thinking on her own. She'd been here for a while....  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:58 pm
She nodded. "I was gonna say, it'd be a little hard to find a book that doesn't wanna be found." She moved some more books. "If i were a little silver book, where would i be?"  

Cactuar Koi

Starbucks_Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:59 pm
Kalli picked up an aged book, then put it down. She remembered when some of these were published...and they were classics...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:02 pm
(hey starbucks, we are not in the library, we are in my dorm room.)
"If a book doesn't want to be found it does make if difficult to find it.' Tsukasa said to Ren. "And if I was a book, I'd be somewhere here. It shouldn't be this hard to find a little book."  

Lady Eevee

XxXTemporary_IllusionXxX

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:02 pm
Daytharin in his usuall manner poped out of nowhere and handed the struggeling book to Tsukasa "interesting book really, though its quiet hard to read becuase its constantly trying to escape"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:05 pm
Startled, Ren almost pulled her scythe out when the person popped into the room. Better get used to that. People could pop up like that all the time, i'd hate to chop someone in half She smiled. "Is that the book you were looking for, Tsukasa?"  

Cactuar Koi

Starbucks_Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:05 pm
(what?! seriously? I swear you guys were in the library.... xp silly me)

Kalli exited the library and felt like talking to someone, so she made her way to Tsukasa's room.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:09 pm
"Thank you Daytharin." Tsukasa took the book and it stopped moving. "Its only hard for you to read cause its not your book." She told him, opening the book to a page. She palced her hand on the bruise and mumbled some words, the bruise on her neck faded away into mist. Taking her hand away she looked at her door. " hello Kalli."  

Lady Eevee

Starbucks_Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:21 pm
Kalli had just barely stepping into the doorway when she was greeted. "Hi, um, I'm not interrupting anything am I?" she had a tendency to do that.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games