Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:44 am
Answering Nick, "Nothing much, just getting to know some of the guest in the castle, you know being all "social" like, take a lode off a and join us." Dark than pulled out a chair for Nick to take.

"Well thank you kindly again Lady Aya, though its not necessary, I rarely eat, but i could go for a drink right about now." as the pixie arrived carrying goblets of blood, Dark waited till after the Wei grab one for Aya then he too picked up one for himself. "Everyone", Dark said addressing the small group again, "this young man had a big part in the saving of the castle tonight, so don't let the human flesh fool you, but I'll allow him to introduce himself to you"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:39 am
*walks in through the gates and into the door* wow this palce is huge. blaugh  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:05 am
"I'll just have some water." Lunar stood up and took the only cup of water, then sat back down.
She looked outside the window, then it started to rain. Wei set down the plates of food before it got cold. Looks delicous, thought Lunar, smiling  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:45 pm
Lady Aya studied the human boy now also sitting with them in their table. There's a leftover trace of something alien from him. She thanked Wei for the goblet of blood and took a small sip, savoring the rich metallic taste.

She looked over at Lunar and saw her hungering for the food set before her. "It's alright, Lunar dear. You go ahead and sate your hunger. Juts make sure your mouth isn't full when you talk. We have interesting guests sitting with us after all. And I'm afraid that means that the flaw of conversation will continue until everyone goes for their rest." She smiled, starting to feel like an older sister to Lunar.

'Strange, and we only just met.' She looked at the boy. "Lady Aya," she introduced herself for the third time. "I may be a vampire, boy. But rest assured, I'm not salivating for the blood of every human I come across. That is too barbaric for my taste. What did you say your name was again?"  

axayashinoceres

Beloved Bloodsucker

9,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:10 pm
Lunar picked up a fork and started to eat slowly. Then took a sip of water.
Swallowing the food, she said, "His name is Nick."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:25 pm
*RA-IEM still standing by the celestial tree, a couple of feet away from hetukiri he tilted his head up a bit to see who came...*  

Diyske

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:21 pm
*Goddess awoke alone. She could sence that Nick was nearby. She knew that he was letting her rest. Changing into her human shape always made her feel drained. She looked at her stomach as it let out a growl* "I'm hungery," *she said in suprise. Of course she was. It had been a long time since she had lase eaten, but she was to comfy to move. She turned onto her side and fell asleep again, knowing that Nick would come back soon*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:39 pm
User Image"Oh cmon.. Mind you I kinda started the whole problem here. So it was just right that I fix it." Nick said to Dark. He sat down and adjusted the bandage on his eye. He then gave a smile towards Lady Aya and Lunar.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:46 pm
*walks over to tree* ello *i say softly and give a shy smile*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:51 pm
Dark gave a short laugh, "yeah you kinda did, though you owned up to it, while not letting the Ra or the demon consume you. many man in your position would have simply ran with the power, but you stayed and fought it, that goes a long way in forgiveness if you ask me", turning his head slightly Dark closed his eyes for a minute than opened them again, this time the smile on his face was full blown, "don't look now guys but something tells me we'er going to have new company in a minute"  

Phantom Touch

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:59 pm
*Her growling tummy waking her up, Goddess desided that it was time to find some food. She still didn't want to move, but she had to. She got out of bed and looked at the clock on the bedside table. It was 5:00 in the afternoon. She had fallen asleep around 3 in the morning. A little shocked that she had slept that long, Goddess left her room and went down to the dinning room. She saw Nick and Dark talking to two people she didn't know. She saw that they where having a good chat, so she sat down at a different table to give them some space.*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:02 pm
Seeing Goddess sitting off to herself, Dark knew that having her close would help Nick to relax, plus the centaur was good company,"Hey Goddess, why don't you join the party we don't bite......well much anyways"  

Phantom Touch

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:14 pm
*Goddess looked over at Dark* "I guess I will, seeing as I have nothing better to do." *She got up and walked over to the table* "You just keep your thoughts to your self. And I'm in my human form now, Dark. And if you bite me, Nick'll kill you. The only one who can bite me is Nick." *Looking at the rest of the group, Goddess said* "Hello. I'm Goddess. I'm normally a Centaur, but I'm giving my human form a try. It's been a while since I used it. I hope it's OK that I joined you. I don't want to be rude..."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:33 pm
*hetukiri gave Scanda a slight smile and said* "hello how are you"  

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Diyske

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:10 pm
*RA-IEM now glanced over to hetukiri conversating with the boy by the lake. he was truely upsetted that they came and ruined the beautiful illuson of heavens garden he had made to entertain hetukiri...*

*with seeing hetukiri was marely talking to the boy by the lake and not flirting with him. RA-IEM turned his attention to the young lady that stood beside him... he then said*

"hellow how do you do??"  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games