Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonheart Fortress

Back to Guilds

A sanctuary for videogamers and anime fans alike, but of course anyone else is welcome too 

Tags: games, anime, manga, roleplay, tech 

Reply Roleplaying - come here to roleplay or arrange private RP's
High School Role-Play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Claivern

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:09 pm
"Pfft." Phiara ran her fingers along the tiled walls, realizing that it was actually some sort of gemmed inlay that seemed to be giving off the strange light. Her eyes sparkled again and she smiled happily. "These tiles are so amazing, don't you think?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:11 pm
"I agree, they are amazing.... They refract dark aura"  

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100

Claivern

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:58 am
"Oh come on," she said, rolling her eyes. "Is that all you talk about these days? Dark aura?!" After she'd finished her sentnece she paused, not entirely sure why she had said it.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:30 pm
"Information is power, so yeah it is, Dark aura runs this place, keeping you informed is keeping us alive"  

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100

thespeckledfreckle

Fashionable Streaker

7,100 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Clambake 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:59 pm
Onyx sighed. "I'd rather not follow....I don't really want to be eaten by a gem monster or anything" She said rolling her eyes.xD
o 3o

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:51 pm
"Can't any of you just relax? There's nothing in here except us. If anything, I feel safer." she said.  

Claivern

Farfellion Rincrick
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:42 pm
"HO yeah," Myraku said sarcastically, "Here's what I understand. We're trapped in a school haunted by shadows and the vast darkness of Hell. One of our numbers has already almost been killed. Twice. We find a mysterious, random spinning wall... in the wall, and you feel safer in it?" she then stared at Phiara for a few seconds, then said flatly, "I don't get it."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:53 pm
"I feel safer because there's nothing in here," she said, slowly turning around to gaze breathlessly at the walls again.  

Claivern

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:16 am
"You sure about that?" Da-ku smiled creepily and a shadow version of himself sprouted from the floor and grabbed her, dragging her into the floor
"Thanks for taking the pill Myra" He smiled even more creepily and clicked his fingers, black wings sprouting out of her back  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:03 pm
Phiara suppressed as scream she was pulledup to her waist through the floor and left there, unable to move. "Alright, Da-ku. You're mister 'I-can-do-dark-magic-guy'. Can you let me out please?" She wasn't entirely sure if this was for real or not, but decided to act as if she thought he was joking around.  

Claivern

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:05 am
"Yeah sure, why not... I'll just let all my parents work go to waste" He lifted her out of the ground and placed her on the floor only to punch her clean in the face when she stabilised  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:08 am
Myraku just stood there.
"Eh?" was the only thing she said until Da-Ku clocked Phiara in the face.
"EHHHHHHHHHHHH???????" she shouted.

Farfellion Rincrick
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Claivern

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:21 pm
Phiara stumbled backwards to lean against the wall, blood pouring from her nose. "Wh-wh-what the f**k!?!?!?" she said, staring at him in disbelief.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:09 am
"You had my parents book... I'm the heir to this power.... this is my parent's school.... You were the most comfortable here! YOUR STEALING MY LIFE!" I screamed as dark energy exloded out of me  

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100

thespeckledfreckle

Fashionable Streaker

7,100 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Clambake 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:22 pm
Onyx blinked in confusion.
"I new those pills weren't anything helpful....!" It clicked....everything clicked "We need to get out of here and fast!"
o 3o

Roleplaying - come here to roleplay or arrange private RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games