Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Chatty Kathy's Bar & Grill ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lake Should Be
  Green Lake
  Lake Sapphire
  Lake Apple Blossom
  Groom Lake
  Lake Licentious
  The Lakers (For Real?)
  Luscious Lake
  Virgin Lake
  Lake Crystal Hollow
  Wants more options
View Results

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:10 pm
Since when is the Matron Mother a "he"... ? *Slips off to find Triel... *  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:19 pm
Gi ussta, *scratches his chin* I thought you were speaking of the archon who fell into Hell... who is male. I suppose you must be more specific which world you are speaking of when it comes to names.

*looks back over at the fox woman*
I suppose we are brethren in a way... we are both Tier'Dal after all. But if you are speaking of coming from the same family, we are not. We are merely friends.

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:24 pm
((Which series are you referring to? I was referring to Baenre.))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:27 pm
{D&D lore. Admittedly, I do not know much about it, though.}  

Ryzan Vixtul

KommandoKat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:44 pm
Floats in and looks around ..shakes off wetness from My Cloak..Spies stranger and and strange Conversation ..?? question  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:06 am
*still holding his staff, he places his arms on the bar and rests his head on them, looking rather unenthusiastic*
Nrunnin~ I don't know how Quortek can stand living in this world. It seems there's hardly any of our kind, and no one is around during the night. *pouts*

Ryzan Vixtul

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:01 pm
*walks into the Grill to survey the premises* Hmm, nothing happening in here, either. This is very unusual. confused *pulls out Blackberry to text a notation, puts it back in his pocket and exits the thread to continue on with his rounds*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:29 pm
*Saunters into Chatty Kathy's* Oh man! No one's in here! *exits the thread*  

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:48 pm
*walks in and sits at a booth* Waiter, I'd like some cashew chicken, please.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:08 am
*walks in holding a letter addressed to him by a fox creature named "Maune". He sits down at the bar, tucking his staff under his arm as he opens and reads the message. Upon reaching the end, he rolls his eyes and slowly folds it back up, motioning one of the creatures behind the bar over*

Excuse me, servant being. Could you kindly burn this for me.

*he hands the letter to the creature who sets down a glass of water and nods, taking the letter into the back to dispose of it. Ryzan picks up the glass, a bit annoyed*

This rath'arg must take me for a fool.
*takes a drink*

Ryzan Vixtul

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:31 pm
Oh hai, Ryzan. You look tense today.

*walks up to Ryzan and starts kneading his shoulders*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:48 pm
*Walks in and orders lunch to go. Notices Bandaidd giving Ryzan a shoulder rub, gets jealous but keeps his emotions in check. Grabs his lunch and vows to make life difficult for Ryzan.* mad  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:38 pm
bandaidd gasped when she heard Justin enter the room. She didn't turn and look, because she knew it was him by the sound of his measured footsteps. Her heart was pounding when she realized the had frozen still as a statue. He left and she exhaled, weak as a kitten and walked away from Ryzan, who never even thanked her, jerk.

She was going to have to drop some more hints with Dougherty, she supposed. Blast it all. Hints weren't doing a blinking thing. She was going to have to take seduction lessons, and she knew just where to find teachers.

But first! A new outfit.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:09 pm
Walks In Exhausted in Need of some Food for me and My Critters ....Sits at a large Booth Orders hot soup for herself Ice and sushi for Sven ..soup Bones For Dogs seed for the Doves And water all the way around waiter Thankies ( looks at Dark Elf Leaning at the Bar ) eek Thinks to herself where has TES been and who is this dark Elf ..  

KommandoKat

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:56 pm
That's an interesting outfit, bandaidd... Trying to get someone's attention? wink  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games