Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:40 pm
"He never said anything about it to me," Robert said.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:42 pm
Fox Demon Kirara
Nike turned her head and glared daggers at Brago. "Then you punished her unnecessarily. The energy blast hit you full on, and you fell unconscious for a second. If it had been a real fight, I would have relieved you of three extra pounds." She was starting to get irratated. "Robert, why weren't you with the Prince last night, I thought I told Tony to tell you to be there in my place."

"Dumbass, if I was serious, I could have groped you 6 times in that instant. Just accept the fact that you lost when you ran. I wasnt even on the ground. Besides, you couldnt have moved on me and killed me in that split second. I would have beat you down when I regained conciousness" he got closer to her and glared back at her. "Why is everyone so afraid of you. Your strong and beautiful. Thats a combination I kill for!"  

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:49 pm
"He didn't tell you...I'll have to have a chat with him. Excuse me a moment ,Robert." She turned and got in Brago's face. "Brago, when you open your mouth, all I here is blah, blah, blah. And people aren't afraid of me, they are afraid of what I could become." Nike's eyes lit up like lamps and her fanged smile became malicious. "Imagine me as a Master vamp."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:53 pm
User Image
"robert, want to go entertain oursleves with sex while they fight like little kids?" Hana said, looking over at him. "This could go on for awhile."  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:56 pm
Fox Demon Kirara
"He didn't tell you...I'll have to have a chat with him. Excuse me a moment ,Robert." She turned and got in Brago's face. "Brago, when you open your mouth, all I here is blah, blah, blah. And people aren't afraid of me, they are afraid of what I could become." Nike's eyes lit up like lamps and her fanged smile became malicious. "Imagine me as a Master vamp."

"A master halfbreed? Sonds like a great fighter. You will have to show me sometimes. I will regard your loss as a draw, but next time I wont be so nice. I will use force if I have to. Hana-chan this match is also a draw, your insentive also does not need to be fulfilled" he began walking away. " Next time we fight Nike, I will beat you then strip you of your clothes and show you a good time. No will not be an option" Brago was mad at the woman saying she beat him.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:59 pm
"Okay," Robert said to Hana. He watched Brago walking away for a few seconds. He shook his head and then turned his attention back to Hana.  

Dameon Black

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:00 pm
User Image
"does that mean I have to go with you Brago's?" she said, her voice instantly back to its normal tone from where she had been trying to seduce Robert for entertainment.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:04 pm
Lady Eevee
User Image
"does that mean I have to go with you Brago's?" she said, her voice instantly back to its normal tone from where she had been trying to seduce Robert for entertainment.

"No, do as you wish. If I have sex with you now, well I would be aggresive."  

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:05 pm
Nike stood there with her arms crossed. "He is soooo easy. Well, have fun you two, I have an interrogation to conduct." She said the last with relish, and began the trek back to Embrace.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:16 pm
User Image
"Hmm, now I have 2 offers." She said out loud. "Maybe I shal save you for later Robert, swing by Brago's house later to play, cause aggresive sex sounds exciting at the moment." Hana walked off after Bragos, blowing a kiss at Robert. "Don't forget to come play later!" she called to him.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:19 pm
"Didnt you just hear what I said, Hana-shi? I hope you know what your up for." Brago said heading back to his mansion.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:21 pm
Robert shook his head. "I think I'll help Nike with the interrogation," he muttered to himself. He went off in the direction of the Embrace. He caught up with Nike and walked beside of her.  

Dameon Black

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:22 pm
User Image
"yes, but I'm not as breakable as you think." Hana told him.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:25 pm
"Not gonna finish your workout?" Nike asked when he showed up beside her.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:26 pm
When they got back to the mansion, Brago invited her into his room. It was vastly bigger than hers and the bed was fit for 7 people. "Come in Hana-shi."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games