Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Kingdom Hearts Roleplay [Its back! :D] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:27 pm
Zenjin started understanding a little "So youre going to use kingdom hearts to save the heartless before the nobodies?..." Zenjin was getting mad, he was wasting time.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:44 pm
Scarlet was already by the gate when she remembered that she left her sword leaning on the tree. She held out and her necklace glew and levitated then the sword did the same thing and it flew throught the air and she caught it. She grinned and turned back toward the gate.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:49 pm
"no .... i will need kingdomhearts to remain shut ..... so i can open the other door, KingdomHeartless, as you see there are 2 doors ... one need to be shut so the other can stay open... nobody understand this" throwning down a note "read this later" as all around Zenjin fade away and Riftcreator is nolonger there  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:57 pm
"So why do you need Kingdom heartless opened?..." he said before he faded away. Zenjin picked up the note and put it in his pocket for later.  

Zenjin Jiruga

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:04 pm
"when we meet again" as it all finally faded  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:06 pm
Scarlet opened the gate and waited for Zenjin.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:48 pm
Zenjin began walking towards Scarlet. "Strange..."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:23 pm
Riftcreator walking into Hollow Bastion's gates "Creator we have successed in recovering our allies" yelled a group of heartless holding reaper sythc "good my creations now take it to the lower chamber of creation room" as the heartless walked away one stayed behind "creator did you kill the nobodies that done this to reaper" asked th small heartless " i take it my creation you care about reaper and x" the heartless became upset " they were my friends ... and those nobodies kill them with out care i want revenge" yelled the small heartless ".... yes i know my creation, if you want it then go to the chamber i will be in shortly, remember what your asking me to do my small creation" said back to him with eye looking dead at him "thank you creator i will not let reaper and x death be in vien" as he went to the lower chamber "my dear creations ..."  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:52 am
((I've not played the first Kingdom Hearts but I have finished playing Kingdom Hearts 2))
As Yuki finished sketching, the mansion started shaking. She got up, took the yellow sketching on the paper and stood by the shelves when she saw the ground glowing white. "Whats going on?" A basement appeared and it was glowing blue. "Aa, Basement?" The mansion stopped shaking, and Yuki got her Keyblade out just in case any Nobodies or Heartless will appear  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:51 am
((lol i like that one better than i do the first))
Zenjin stood next to Scarlet "Lets go back inot the mansion" he said while walking towards the front door.

Demetri:
He was standing behind Yuki as the basement was revealed. "What do you think you are doing?.." he said angrily.  

Zenjin Jiruga

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:05 pm
((I've watched what happens on the first Kingdom hearts, but I dont really like it. I like number 2 ._.))
Yuki showed Demetri the picture. "I just drew this picture and then this basement just... appeared." She explained and looked at the stairs.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:00 pm
Scarlet nodded and walked toward the mansion. She thought to herself, well at least he didn't try to get anything on my necklace.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:34 pm
CHANk Rurrrn CHANK went throught the monorails in Hollow Bastion. "it been years since i use these thing" as the monorail stopped at the lower level of a chamber marked with a strange heartless symbol " and it been month since i had to use this chamber for the heartless"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:50 pm
She now entered the mansion door and walked into the darken halls.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games