Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Hakurei Park ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your favorite original Power Ranger?
Red
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Black
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Blue
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Yellow
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Pink
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Green
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:44 am
(("Asuka" (Showa and Asuka combined) lives here too (as well as Showa's adopted daughter Sunako), and others I think. Mostly characters I made though.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:45 am

((LOL good timing to be gone, I have to run realy quick... 1/2 hr -and hour))

*Trying to let all the information sink in and the coffee to completely work, listens. Turning her head at Exor's last remark to face him*

Wonder...? Wonder what? *Catching the grin eyes flash a mischievous glint* Just what are you up to!?

((kk back soon))

iggies

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:33 pm
"Uh, I guess I kinda forgot that I have a quest to complete... I mean, you're more like yourself now, so maybe I won't have to worry about you dashing off anymore or trying to kill me again," he finished with a grin. "Note to self: be sure to pack instant coffee!" He hugged the elf and gave her a kiss. "I was just thinking that, you know, you seem to be acting on your own volition now... and that maybe we could... live a normal life after all of this is over..." Exor seemed a little uncomfortable, maybe vulnerable, while speaking those words.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:04 pm

A quest to complete? What kind of quest? *blushes slightly at being reminded about trying to kill him.* Yea well you haven't threatened me either recently.

*Surrendering to the hug and kiss, feeling a waking of remembering more, wanting to just rest for a while in the arms of another that wanted her. Leaning her head against Exor's chest*

I feel different... less... I"m not sure.. haunted? *shakes her head looking for the right words* I don't know how to explain. I'm remembering more, but there are huge gaps... I don't know what normal looks like *Ashamed and deeply sorrow* I'm not saying no.. I.. can... *looks away not wanting to hurt him and confused still at the new feelings* Can we walk slowly until I have my footing again?

iggies

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:02 pm
<<< For the record, I thouroughly enjoyed Iggies' last post. And... Series may not be on tonight. Pity, eh? >>>

"I have a mission, love... Something that I must do for you..." Exor held her tightly. "I know what this darkness that haunts you is... I... It's... sort of my fault, love... And I have to set it right..." He looked down and kissed the top of her head. "I love you, afterall," he whispered his last words, "more than anything..."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:14 pm

((Blush, thank you, I use you to inspire. Series wont be tonight? Sad))

*Pulling back to look at Exor closely, yet holding onto his waist and looking alarmed and confused*

A mission for me? *Defiant* I can handle myself you know! *A flicker of fire rages in her eyes then quells but the confusion and alarm linger* You knew it wasn't... gone? Maybe it is... I've not had this long in peace *Apparent slip and a flash of fear*

Look... I don't know how this could be your fault... I'm not a good person... they remeind me... I want to believe you will love me even if the old me never returns.. but let me fight this either with you or instead of. *Steel cold look takes her face* I can you know

iggies

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:00 pm
The Sinner gave her a gentle smile. "I know you can handle yourself, love... That's part of why I fell in love with you to begin with..." Exor caressed the dark elf's cheek. "What I meant was, this quest is for your good, Iggies. I know where that darkness stems from, and where some pieces of your heart are held... When I destroy these dark masters, you shall be freed... It's the least I could do..."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:16 pm

*Whispers* free... is it possible I daren't hope too much just yet *small different voice* Don't let them hear you... they will stop you

What will you need me to do... yea yea I get the idea you like to ride into danger *flash from the war crosses her mind* and ride into death... but I ... I owe many too.

*Looks down and sees she's till dress in her clothes the day before* Oh lord, Usstan z'klaen gow to high heavens. *Standing but still close* Hun... I *blush* really need to shower and change... there is much we still need to talk about... you need to know as much as I can tell, my role.. the... *deep breath* darkness I... i... brought on myself. But I don't have a change of clothes here and I'm not sure how far we are from Dames

iggies

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:46 pm
Exor put his hands on her shoulders. "I don't care if they hear us, love... They can't get to you unless they get through me..." He slowly leaned in and kissed her deeply. "And of course, we'll make sure we hit Damey's place before we leave, and I might should talk to Alyraena, too... We may need her skills... But I am intrigued, what do you mean by saying you brought it out yourself?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:14 pm
*The need to just drown in his arms, his lips pulled strong. She did not want to confess her sins. Kissing deeply in return feeling her pule quicken, she knew she could distract him, but knew it would be wrong, this time, right now.

Sighing with real regret and pulling back to look in his eyes knowing her senses were off. Playfully;* Keep that up ussta d'aron and I'll need a shower just to be able to think. A icy cold one.

*Stokes his cheek and takes a steadying breath* I guess hear me out before you decided if you still find it worth while to fight for me. I know not just how much I will be allowed to speak... right now they sleep.

I don't have yet how long it was from when you saw me... this war... in my memory you are just returning but before now I believed in a world devoid of love, for me

I woke one day in a darkened cave. I hurt from head to toe, no food, no weapon, no name. I had never existed it seemed before that moment. I knew I had to eat and find out what I was. In the distance I saw a few animals, but could not get close even though I knew they were watching over me and me them... much of that is another tail....

As I explored I felt a presence that was dark and cold. It watched. It waited until I was hungry from lack of food and held captive by beasts then it came. It would help me it would send its forces if I just invited, but I would never be able to release them. If I wanted to live I would fight for them as well and serve without question, without fail

I invited.... I have done their biddings *dark pain and disgust wraps her entire self making her unable to speak the deeds* I ran one day... I knew they had me tagged and it was fruitless, I still did... I foolishly made friends... I crave companions that are not splinters of me... but I know its not safe long term

One day I will have to run as they draw near again.... *Whispers* or no one near is safe from me
*Looks down* Do... you you have questions...  

iggies

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:33 pm
"...Honey..." Tears gathered in Exor's eyes, but he remained composed. "...Of course I have a million questions for the woman I love... But, they can all wait until you're ready... And I don't care what's happened, baby... I love you just the same..." He gave her another long kiss.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:53 pm
{{Alright... I just -have- to know because it's eating away at me: Do any of you -actually- use these terms of endearment you keep writing? Because when I read it, it sounds forced. I tend to call my spouse by name or "hey you"...}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

iggies

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:56 pm

*Unable to fight the need gives into the kiss, surrendering for the time to rest and relief. As the kiss ended, she lingers at his lips, the kissed his tears from his eyes a hers begin to softly fall.*

You.. don't hate me? I brought .... *trails off* I will try to answer all your questions.... ask when you need... *Looks up and the pain is etched in her face* How could you love one like me? I'm getting to know you... and your not so frighting now. *Grins*

So now where, ussta d'aron and what? They still sleep it is good.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:01 pm
((I use terms of endearment a lot. And I have had plenty of people call me baby. -nod nod- It's not my favourite, but I have.))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

iggies

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:01 pm
ThisEmptySoul
{{Alright... I just -have- to know because it's eating away at me: Do any of you -actually- use these terms of endearment you keep writing? Because when I read it, it sounds forced. I tend to call my spouse by name or "hey you"...}}

((which you?))

Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games