Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The Masque of the Red Death [Open and ACCEPTING!!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:13 pm
Scarlet began banging on the crate trying to bust out. She then knew that Nicholas was the one who had been bleeding. She tryed again despertly to get out of the crate. The crate was a bit big and she was able to move around. She then began rocking the crate back and forth causing the pulley to creek. The pulley couldn't handle such motion and began to give way. One last hit of the crate did it. The pulley broke and the crate fell from a high altitude and upon impact broke. Scarlet laid there motionless for a bit but managed to regain consiousness. As she staggered up she picked up Henry and shook him a bit till he awoke. "Where is Nicholas!" she yelled now a bit pissed off. Not only because they had him but because they thought she was just like other princesses, stupid and helpless. Which she wasn't and would prove it if she had to.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:25 pm
"Aww, why do you want him? You've got so many other men down there. Let me have that one," Rubel said in a disgusting sweet voice.

((hey, i got caligraphy work to do. see you later!))  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:28 pm
((ok))

"How about you shut up and tell me where he is!" She spat out trying to get the woman to tell her where they placed Nicholas. Who knows what his condition was....she was getting worried.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:36 pm
"Ooh, you can't come near me or you'll be 'Just. Like. Us.' Hahahahahahahaha!" Rubel laughed aloud.

"C'mon princess. No need to be savior. You have a lot more people to look after. Besides, he did say he'd stay with us," Remy added from above. Henry screeched.

"Shut up monkey! We don't need you!" Rubel snarled. Then she flicked her coarse dark blue hair and looked at Scarlet. "As for the man," she giggled, "he will never be one of us. We won't let him, would we brother?"

"Not a chance," Remy chuckled.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:09 pm
Ace had somehow followed Scarlet after he checked the boats. He postioned himself behind a few barrels near the corner several metres from Scarlet. They're target is...? Could it be!? He thought to himself. I shouldn't jump into conclusions.. He decided to just wait for the outcome.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:16 pm
Remy squinted behind his back and saw a retreating figure.

"Hey sis, we have another unwanted guest. He's playing hide and seek," Remy said from above gleefully.

"Ooh! You know how much we both love that game!" Rubel squealed loudly. "Why don't you go along and 'seek' him. Afterwards you and me can send him into the depth of the sea, hahahaha!" Rubel shrieked in laughter.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:27 pm
Seeing as they already found him he got up grinning with his hands up. "I guess you found me."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:30 pm
"Aww...you gave up to fast!" Remy whined. "Say, would ya go back to the boat if we ask nicely?" Remy said.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:32 pm
Scarlet picked up Henry and tried to calm him down. She turned to see Ace standing my a stack of barrels. 'And here i thought he left....hmmm..' she thought to herself as she slowly backed up. The two were busy with Ace so she took off looking for Nicholas.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:35 pm
"Oh drats. Her highness just bailed. Remy, take care of that boy. I'll deal, with her highness," Rubel shouted from below deck and she chased Scarlet. "Princess, there is no way you can find him. Every room is locked except the kitchen. How do you think you'll find him?" Rubel said loudly in a sing song voice.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:37 pm
He saw at the corner of his eyes the Princess and Henry escaping. "Depends.." He said while grinning. "Would you hand over this man you speak of?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:41 pm
Scarlet had picked up the axe while they weren't looking. "Oh I have ways," she said back in the same tone of voice. As she came to the first door she took one swing at the knob and the door was open. Unfortunatly he wasn't in there, so she continued to search her pace picking up.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:33 am
"Ahahahahaha! Oh princess, you amuse me sooooo much!" Rubel laughed hysterically. "Don't you know that we situated at least one person on each door. If you hack each you'll kill them. Such a cruel princess you are." Rubel went to the door and checked.

"Oh, lucky you. This boy lived. You missed him by an inch and he's out! Hahahahaha! Would you risk the others too?" Rubel asked sweetly.

~~~

"Awww, why would we. He's our ticket to freedom and just who are you to interfere?" Remy tilted his head to the side with a maniacal smile on his face. Freaky...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:22 pm
She rolled her eyes and now began hacking off the door nobs know being able to open the doors with out hurting anyone. Henry clung on her neck as she ran around checking eveydoor possible.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:29 pm
"Ooh, I'm sure you just crushed a few fingers. Those people are out cold you know but it's just plain cruel to do that whule they are asleep," Rubel said as she shook her head behind Scarlet. "It would be better for them if you had just left. Besides, we put on as many barricades as possible so you can't open the door so it's useless," Rubel hummed.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games