Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Halo: Rebirth (Open and be ready to drop) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:26 pm
((Ah yes, SHE is not in love with HER ai, she is just very clingy to it!))

Jumpy heard Shrukan and slammed him against the wall, holding him a good two feet off the ground. "What'd you call me...?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:30 pm
shrukan smiled and within seconds the handle of his plasma sword was pressed to jumpy's visor "it takes .5 seconds for the blade of a plasma sword to deploy, faster than anything you can physically do to hurt me. now i suggest you put me down or prove how much of an idiot you really are" shrukan's smile quickly dissapeared replaced by a look of cold seriousness  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:54 pm
Jumpy slowly lowered Shrukan, but as soon as he let the Elite down, grabbed the Elites own arm and held it against its neck. ".5 seconds... Seems fast enough." She let go and stepped back, her own energy sword in her right hand, already powered on from just before letting go of Shrukans arm.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:00 pm
shrukan released the plasma sword in his left hand the tip piercing into jumpy's stomach a few inches "yes and another .5 seconds for the other one" he activated the one in his right hand aswell "i dont care how tough you think you are i will have no insubordination from you got it? if you want to show off do it to the marines but not me, nothing you can do will impress me"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:35 am
Jumpy swung the one sword she had with a flick of her wrist. It caught the hilt og Shrukan's left blade, cutting it out instantly. "The only person here I want to impress," She said coldly, her voice modifyer cutting out completly, "Is the AI, and Sen. What you have to do or say doesn't bother me in the slightest." Her energy sword cut out, and with it, she kicked his still on energy sword out of his hand, and leaned back on the wall, the energy sword instantly cutting out as it fell out of its users grip, and she threw hers away from her, done with it. "Shrukan, I want you to know this, and know it now. What you tell me is NOTHING to me, do YOU have THAT? What Sen says is what goes for me, not YOU. You arn't in charge here, Sen is. So, until Sen says otherwise, what you tell me is Null and Void." She then sighed, her voice modifyer completly cut out, and her real voice for the first time came through. "Sometimes I wish things were simpler, and no one had a personal agenda to meet as well as the UNSC's." She leaned back on the wall fully, and let her head rest on it slightly. "Shrukan, Know this, I would never do anything to kill you, not unless it ment the saftey of the others, or ordered to. I would, however, if ordered to, regret it for the rest of my sorry existance." She looked away, though her helmet didn't move, and it was completly polarized over almost all the time so that you couldn't see through it. She felt the holes in her gut, they were bleeding, but not profusely, the Energy sword had seared most of it shut.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:43 am
shrukan shook his head "you dont get it im in charge of who goes on this mission so as far as your placement here i am in charge" he began to walk away not wanting more blood on his hands. the spartan was fast but lacked experience, shrukan knew that fighting "her" was not going to accomplish anything  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:52 am
Jumpy shrugged. "I would rather sit at base and rot than go on a mission with a prissy elite who thinks he's the best of everything." With that, she picked up the energy swords and turned, heading for the armory so as to get them recharged, and one of them repaired.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:50 pm
marcus was alone siting in the armory floor wandering what he should do since he dint like to socialize much when jumpy came in and threw two energy swords at him asking marcus if he could recharge one and get the other one repaired but marcus was chocked to hear jumpys true voice since it sounded that of a woman's.marcus settling out of the chock noticed that jumpy had two bloody whole in her armor and said "you should be worrying more about yourself than thies energy swords"as he finished recharging one of the energy swords and starting to fix the second one.when he was finished he said "i always thought you were a guy thous voice modifying mechanisms on the helmets relay do the job"  

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:33 pm
Jumpy sighed heavily, sitting down next to him, taking her helmet off, reveiling hair that was an inch longer than regulation, but was perfectly set. Her eyes were a soft Fusha color, but no scars. She started taking her armor off slowly, planning on making it easier for the Medic to get the gel-layer off. "Marcus... I could care less right now about myself. I've an Elite who I know could kill me if he so chose to who's mad at me, and I have no idea what Sen is up to."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:06 pm
Sen walks into the armory and both Jumpy and Marcus snap to attention. "Marcus leave." Marcus exits quickly. "Spartan Jumpy I'm shocked not only did you attack a fellow Spartan over simple words but having hacked your goverments records on you to change them. Let me tell you something back when I was still a member of the Covenant you want to know what my job was? I was to hack that very same system to learn your secrets so think what if I found the breach you made before the murder of the Elite high counsel it could have killed thousands. I want you off the mission and to find someone and tell them why your gender is such a problem with you for last I checked your people see warriors of either gender as equal. Now do you have any questions or quarrel with my orders?"  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:22 pm
marcus was standing outside the door waiting for sen to come out so he could go in.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:51 pm
Jumpy stared at Sen without a single emotion playing on her face. She had dulled her mind again, the same way she did when she was looking through the scope. "I didn't want to go on the mission, Sir." Was her only answer, before picking up her helmet and walking past him. Dismissed or not, she needed the wound checked on. Not even a Spartan could have that kind of wound and not feel reprocussions from it. She made an imediate left and walked down several corrodors, took one elevator, and went into Med bay to get her gut checked on.  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:19 pm
Sen shakes his head. "Well then Displeasure it seems Jumpy trusts you please talk to hi...her and see what her reasons are I don't need such secrets hanging in the air if we are to be a team."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:28 pm
Displeasure did as asked, and Jumpy had the gel layer removed, but had her helmet back on, the only sound that came from it was Displeasures voice and her own, but they couldn't be heard outside of her helmet, for Displeasure had cut off outside-communication as well as and other taps into her helmet, for privacy. She'd gotten Jumpy calmed down now, and was slowly peeling away the falsehoods and lies, getting to the real her while the Med Bay bot started patching her up. By the time it finished, Displeasure sent a nice, neat, and well-orgonized report of why Jumpy not only didn't want to go, but also hadn't wanted her gender known. For the reason of not going, under it it had a small list of reasons, only two or three, and they were quite good reasons too. the 1st one being "May endanger Marines/Spartans. The 2nd was "Does a girl really have to explain 'it is that time of the month' to someone?' And there was only one reason listed under the gender hiding. 'No Reason but to be hidden.' Then there was a sub-content, and under it 'Why Does Shrukan Hate Me?' was underlined and in bold. Displeasure Highlighted this and also had attached it to the main report, under "Additive Bonus"  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:34 pm
Sen read over the report when it was sent to him. "Hmm... well I was hoping for something more elaberate I guess but Shrukan hating her? That doesn't make sense why would she care if he hate her if she said she didn't care? Humans confuse me enough but human females are even harder to understand."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games