Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [50]█♥█ Level 1 █♥█ (NEWLY EDITED)
School of Fashion -REOPENED/DELICACIES-(gold here) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you join?
  For the gold babeh! @.@
  Sure! I love TekTek-ing! XD
  Hell NO! >:(
View Results

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:26 am
Nick sighed.

"I know...but still! He is the only male in our school," Nick said back.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:52 am
Angelina sighed too
"You got some points though...". Angelina said as she on the music
"Well! We shouldn't be down now ^^ "  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:10 am
Kira put her headphones around her neck and started to drink some of the Chocolate Soup and Strawberry Cheesecake with Chocolate Sauce and Banana. Then she tried the Chocolate and Vanilla and Strawberry Ice Cream Sundae with Strawberry Sauce.
"Soo delicous!" She said to herself and smiled at everyone.
They seem to be having a lot of fun... too bad theres only one guy in here... Kira thought to herself and sighed a little then went to her room to get changed into her prom dress. She went back into the prom room and brought a chocolate cake with a heart in the middle. She put it down on the table and fixed the wings on her back.
She then asked Annabelle, "Soo, whoever wears the best dress for this prom will be the Queen?" Kira knew that, but was just making sure.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:46 pm
Angelina hear what Kira said
"Yeah Mrs.Annabelle! That would be great!
1st Place - Queen
2nd Place - Princess
3rd Place - Servant! " Angelina shouted  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:17 pm
-Name: Asuki Narami
-B/g Info: Asuka never mentions about his past...
-Likes and Dislikes: Likes to be alone sometimes, a little bit of fashion, the outside world, and playing his guitar. Dislikes rain, unless hes with someone he likes (Friend).
-Additional Info: Is great at mechanics (Machines)
-Your hopes of attending this school: Hoping to learn more about friendship and how the social life is.
Avi: User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:09 pm
"I'M SORRY I HAD TO LEAVE!!!! I REALLY AM!!!! SORRY~!" Nick wailed ar everyone who were present.

((I really am. I'm in my hols and I get really distracted! SORRY~!!! gonk ))  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

SeeStars

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:49 am
"I'm sorry I couldnt make the event my dear ladies...I had other pressing matters with my family back in japan" Sets his bags down on the floor of the hall and looks around.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:56 am
"It's alright! I was only around half the day. I had problems too! Haha," Nick said aloud. "And we have the winners already! I'll send the prize soon. But definitely before the end of this month!" Nick added happily.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

SeeStars

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:04 am
"I see may I ask who won? So many of the dresses and such were all very noteworthy" digs in one of his bags and pulls out a brightly colored box and offers it out to her "These are for you and I have brought more boxes for the other ladies of the school. There japanese deserts there quite umm how do I put it.... fantastic."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:11 am
"Thank you!" Nick shouted ecstatically when she got her box. "By the way, Kira, you and Miss Velma won!" She added in a mouthfull.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

SeeStars

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:17 am
"Ahhh Madam thats most interesting you find my design worthy of such a title and it makes me very happy to hear it." He flashes her a smile and bows to her quickly "I almost feel as if I should do something for this wonderful school instead of it doing such magnificent things for me"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:25 am
"It is good to see you back here, Hikaru. How was your weekend?" Annabelle interrupted.

"Auntie! I was talking to him!" Nick fumed.

"I can talk to him too, my dear," Annabelle said with a smile.

((Sorry, i'm goin to go feed myself no! Sorry!!!))  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

SeeStars

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:28 am
Laughs and adjusts his hat "My time with my family was interesting...but not exactly what I had expected..." a troubled look on his face "and I have more than enough time for the both of you.

(Its ok I needa be logging off in a bit its gettin late)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:22 am
Velma hear her name in the winners "Oh dear! I won!" Velma smiled widely  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:24 am
"Congratulatios, Velma dear. I'm sorry we couldn't sned you the prize soon. I hope you don't mind," Annabelle said apologetically.  
[50]█♥█ Level 1 █♥█ (NEWLY EDITED)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games