Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

keany-beany
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:30 pm

"Are you okay?" Wright asked quickly. The last thing they needed was for someone to get hurt.

"Do you have a headache?" Krystal quickly chimed in.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:24 pm

Ringil heard the sudden chorous of voices and turned quickly, flying back to the others. She came down level with them and stopped up short.
"What's wrong?" she asked quickly. What now? she thought. We don't need more delays!

Gylfie531
Crew

Oh Rass 21

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:32 am

"I think I'm fine... I guess my last glitch had a delayed side effect," he said, rubbing the back of his head. "We should get moving."
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:55 am

"Well then lets," Wright smiled as he faced the north. "I think I'll be going north with you, the Erie Canal scares me." Wright had always had a fear of flying over water. Or more like a fear of falling into the merciless waters below.

keany-beany
Crew

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:06 am

"I'll go on foot, on my own," Sora said. "I still prefer traveling alone, but I'm glad I have friends now."
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:10 am

"Are you sure that's safe? I mean with the Eraser attack and all," Wright didn't really know who Sora was, he just knew her name. ((Sorry for skipping introductions. I just wanted to save time))

keany-beany
Crew

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:30 am

"I'll be fine," Sora assured him. "I'm used to fighting Erasers."
(Sora is a boy)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:33 am

"Traveling alone could be very problematic. I would prefer to as well, but we'd have way to communicate, for one, and for two, you'd probably get attacked and end up dead, for as has been said to me, not even can one who is trained to fight and used to it fight off many hordes by themself. So you'd be defeated, and we wouldn't know where you were, or what happened to you. Then where would we be?" Ringil cocked her head to one side, her jaw set. "We'd be stuck wasting time on an ignorant fool who was so arrogant he thought he could survive as a moving target on his own." She was back to her usual bitter self. No mercy. She wasn't sure what had caused the lapse in her usual demeanor earlier. It wouldn't be happening again soon.

Gylfie531
Crew

keany-beany
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:41 am

(( lol OOPS!! my bad, I'm not exactly the bright one when it comes to these things))

"I don't think you need to be that harsh Ringil, but you do have a point. It will be a dangerous for you to travel alone," Wright said to Sora. "If you're sure you can handle it then you have my support."
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:48 am

"Fine," Ringil snarled, glaring darkly. "I won't be back to find your mauled and mangled corpse," she called over her shoulder as she flew off to the north as quickly as she could, dipping down between the trees, paying close attention to her surroundings so she wouldn't clip her wings on the trees. She turned sideways to pass between to close-knit spruces, closing her eyes so the needles wouldn't scratch her eyes like they did her skin. At least she wouldn't be seen by any Erasers. She was nearly invisible in the canopy, and although she knew she'd be safer still in the cloud bank above, she didn't feel like dealing with the rest of the half flock at the moment. She flew on through the trees, narrowly avoiding the branches and trunks as she flew quickly and recklessly, not caring much.
If they want to die, so be it, she thought. Not my problem. Niagra is a mistake, so if they want to make more, why not? They can get themselves killed. But I won't help them do it.

Gylfie531
Crew

keany-beany
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:50 am

"Woah," Wright gasped. "Is it normal for her to storm off like that? Do you think we should follow her?" These questions seemed to be directed towards Sora, and in a way they were. In reality they were more internal than not. Ringil was an important member of the flock, she provided a realistic view on things. Wright hadn't even been with the flock for a day and he could tell that.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:10 am

"Well I only actually met her yesterday," Sora told Wright. "I was on my own when I met the others, and I think she just doesn't like me cause of the wolf DNA. You probably should go now, you don't want her to get too far ahead."

Faithful Fire
Crew

keany-beany
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:04 am

"Okay, I'll try to catch up with her. This is all very bad planning though. Maybe I should wait for the consent of the others?" Wright would have liked to fly after Ringil, she seemed so distant from the others. Maybe a gimpse into her mind might explain why.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:59 pm

"Wow..." Tomoyo murmured. She flapped her wings and practiced flying some more.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Oh Rass 21

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:29 pm

((When Ringil flew off it made her seem like a combo of Max & Fang))
"I guess I'll start heading north myself..." he says and starts flying. So much for groups...I hope everyone makes it... I wonder what that shocking thing was.
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games